Login to your account

Thread: I feel kinda dumb but >.>...

I feel kinda dumb but >.>...

I can't figure out how to link a character journal to a particular role play. I see the 'journals' tab in the full featured role play, and I can find the place to post a character journal on the normal threads, but I can't find how to link a journal to a particular character and role play. I am probably missing something pretty easy >.< Sorry.

You have to create the journal through the "Journals" tab of your game. :3 There's no way to link it if you create it in the regular forums, unfortunately. :x
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Oki doki, understood but umm *shifty eyes* I can't find the create a journal type button on the full featured role play /).(\

http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...pgtab=journals
    Lemme check the other role plays I'm in to see if I am missing something.

Unless I've missed it too, I think only creators of the rp can do a character journal directly linked to the rp lol
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Aww too bad, well may I suggest that go on the super long list of possible changes then? In the case of the linked rp, I created that character specifically for that game and never intend to play her else where, but she just kinda seemed like the kind of person to keep a journal lol.

Hmmm... It shouldn't work that way. o_O It should be anyone who has an approved character for the game. In that case, it's a bug. D:

EDIT: ::tests to make sure of various conditions and then reports officially::
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Yay it's not just me being silly and computer illiterate *happy dance* Sorry for the bug though, and I guess I'm glad I informed you xp. I felt so silly not being able to do something so simple, he he.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

if it means any thing, can't do one in the warehouse of wtf multiverse either, so the inability to post a journal is pretty universal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerkytti View Post
    Unless I've missed it too, I think only creators of the rp can do a character journal directly linked to the rp lol
    Ah, this would explain some things. If it's indeed this way, I join in the suggestion to make it so that everyone with a character can create a journal through the tab. XDD

ETA: late post was late. lol
    Last edited by Tahiel; 06-28-2011 at 06:31 PM.

(ooc)

Oh yes - it's very appreciated. xD This is something I could swear used to work properly. Now it explains why character journals aren't more popular. xD

I was testing to see if it mattered if the character was involved in a thread with bio approval or not, just in case that was the issue. xD If I weren't fighting a losing battle with consciousness right now, I'd check to see if co-hosts had problems. But as far as I know, there may be only one account that has co-host powers and it may be fixed before that person logs on. xD

Rambling cat is ramble-y.
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

poor rambling ct needs sleep *pet pet* just one more issue to fix, sorries

Maybe I'll wake up with coding powers of my own. That would mean I could fix things on the fly?

Oh that? Pfft. I'll fix! Done! You didn't even have to do more than notice it. SHARKCAT KNOWS ALL.

You want that feature? Oh, I suppose I could do that while I eat dinner tonight or psychically from the bathtub, perhaps. There - now WTF RPG generates portraits based on images you have in your head. You're welcome.

/staggers off to bed and stops spamming the forums
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

*stares at the computer screen for hours, waiting for the image in mind to show up rather than having to search for ages for just the right picture* YOU FAIL!!! Ha ha ha sleep well kitty cat, see you when you wake ;p

LOL; that would be a MOST USEFUL feature! I've been saying we need a mind-to-paper printer for ages now, mind to screen works just as fine though!

Sleep well Neko~ get lots of rest. :3

(ooc)

This should work now, by the way!

(The journals tab, I mean. Not magical portraits. >_> )
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Awww but I was so hoping! XD

Hehe, thanks^^
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti