Login to your account

Thread: A Neko's Search [1x1 or Small Group] {Updated 9/25/11}

Question A Neko's Search [1x1 or Small Group] {Updated 9/25/11}

Still Looking for people to rp with!!

Be sure to read all of it, yes it's alot but I think I have it pretty laid out clearly with Bold words starting the top of what I want. I’ll go with the flow on role plays as I do love to just have fun and use the rp as an escape from my non existing life (and my dad's ranting about how he hates his job and who he works with). I’m not picky about what happens in the rp. If I have a problem then I will tell you.

If you want to know anything about me, then read my profile.

I have some rules.

1. I want at the very least a paragraph (four to five sentences). I normally do around two paragraphs depending on the amount of muse I have for the characters I'm playing. But then again as long as I'm not stuck with a one liner, then I'm good so whatever.
    2. Must be willing to double, only a must if you want me to play the guy in a fandom rp. Original rps don't need to double, although I might ask for it later in the rp if I'm playing the guy.
    3. I don't care if you are just starting out in rp or have been doing it for years. As long as your spelling is right and I can understand what you mean that's all I care about. And follow rule one.
    4. If you want to stop rping with me then please let me know so I’m not waiting for a reply for a dead rp. I don’t care if you want to stop that is your choice, I like to please people when role playing so I let the other person chose stuff a lot.
    5. you pick the rating of the rp… just let me know what the rating is.

I'm OK with.
    Yaoi or Yuri (although I suck hugely at role playing out guy on guy sex)
    Incest, rape, torture, kidnapping, and most other stuff are OK if ya want to do them.

I wont do.
    Bestiality
    Zombies
    Hugely Battled Based

Fandom Role Play.

• Shaman King – Len/Ren, Zeke/Hao, or Trey/Horo-Horo is who I wish my character to have a romance with, in order of favorite to least favorite.

• Romeo x Juliet (anime) - Tybalt is who I wish my character to have a romance with.

• Gravitation - Hiroshi (Hiro) is who I wish my character to have a romance with.

• Beyblade – Kai, Tala, Tyson's older brother, or Ray is who I wish my character to have a romance with, in order of favorite to least favorite.

• Song of the Lioness - Not going along the story line since I'd like Jon or Gray or Roul to be paired with my character if to have a romance with, in order of favorite to least favorite.

• Yu Yu Hakusho - Hiei or Yukinaiswho I wish my character to have a romance with.

• Naruto - Gaara, Temari, Hinta, Tenten, or Sasuke is who I wish my character to have a romance with, in order of favorite to least favorite.

• Twilight books - Jasper or Alice is who I wish my character to have a romance with, in order of favorite to least favorite.

• Full Metal Alchemist – Edward, Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye, or an older Al when he has his body back is who I wish my character to have a romance with, in order of favorite to least favorite.

• Inuyasha - Seshoumaru, Inuyasha, Kagome, or Older Shippo is who I wish my character to have a romance with, in order of favorite to least favorite.

• Fruits Basket - I've never done one though, but I’m willing to try one.

• Harry Potter – Draco, Oliver, Young Sirius, Young Snape, Remus (at any age), or Lily (Harry's mother) is who I wish my character to have a romance with, in order of favorite to least favorite. *

Feel free to suggest an anime or book or fandom because these are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

But if you do a double then please be able to keep the character in character and not falling in love within the first few minutes of meeting my rpc. I will do the same or at least try my best.

-----------------------------=================================-----------------------------

Original Role Play.
    If you want more then see the next post and Settings & Pairings list.

• Slave & Master – good plot or no plot up to you. I am willing to play the master but I can’t do anything but nice master and I prefer to be the slave. For my slave I’d like a demented master who’d do as he liked to her. She is a neko slave too. If this then please put what part you'd like to play but like I said... I'm only a nice master. Also no rating limits just whatever you want if doing the demented master.

• Music type – Yea I don't really know on this but something to do with music would be awesome. Even though I know next to nothing about music and can't write a song to save my life... kind of like how I can't play a normal human to save my life.

Side Notes:
    * I do have an idea for this part but it requires other characters too. See Thundering Wild Magic - Adult for my idea and other info for this.

Edit Notes:

Edit 7/4/11- I've added some stuff and changed the number of stars on some.
    Edit 8/5/11- I edit it a little and put in more of what I'm looking for.
    Edit 8/11/11- Added zombie type rps to what I won't rp.
    Edit 8/14/11- Added some stuff and edited some stuff too.
    Edit 9/25/11- Changed how it looked and such a little bit.
    Last edited by BoredNeko19; 10-16-2011 at 03:37 AM.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

I'm hugely craving

- Any Yuri based role play, as rare as those are.

- A Harvest Moon type role play, has to be a small group or group rp only... it's boring to do one x one of this setting.

- Harry Potter role play were my girl, Roxas, can get paired up with a young Sirius, Draco, Young Snape, Remus (at any age), or Lily (Harry's mother).

- Naruto role play were my girl, Kurai, gets paired up with Gaara.

- Song of the Lioness role play were my character gets paired with one of these guys Jon or Gray or Raoul.

- Yu Yu Hakusho role play were my girl, Lyu, gets paired up with Hiei.

- Father's friend x adult daughter pairing... I'd play the daughter. This can be doubled or another pairing of your choice as long as it'd fit in the same world. By this I mean like how in the tv show Friends, Monica dated Richard, who was her father's friend.

Favorite Settings
    Medieval
    Fantasy Modern
    Fantasy Medieval
    Wild West
    Arranged marriage
    Sci-Fi
    Collage/High school
    Anything with fantasy in it

Some Pairings
    The bold one is the one I'd like to play (but not necessary unless plot/idea is for it) as I know how to play it over the one it is paired with. I'm one of the people that sticks with role playing what I know. If neither is bold then it's up to ya on which one to play.

Teacher x Student (for f/f)
    Teacher x Student (For m/f)
    Teacher x Teacher
    Rebel/bad girl/boy x Shy Girl
    jock/popular x Unpopular/Shy Girl

Princess x Princess
    Princess x Prince
    Queen x Queen
    Queen x Princess
    King x Princess
    Queen
    x King
    Princess x Knight
    Princess/Queen x Servant
    Princess/Queen x Commoner
    Prince x Servant
    Prince x Commoner
    Captive royal x Conqueror
    Mage x Princess
    Mage x Prince
    Mage x Knight

Demon
    x Angel
    Goddess x Mortal
    Vampire x Anything
    Demon/Vampire x Hunter
    Dragon x Sacrifice
    Magical Creature x Magic Creature
    Magical
    Creature x Anything
    Witch x Human

Friend x Friend
    Sister x Older sibling's best friend
    Babysitter x Parent
    Babysitter x Older Sibling
    Step-Sibling x Step Sibling
    Twin x Twin
    Best Friend's Wife x Wife
    Best Friend's Husband x Wife
    Best Friend's wife
    x Husband

Harry Potter Ideas
    The classic arranged marriage between either Young Sirius, Draco, Young Snape, Remus (at any age), or Lily (Harry's mother) and one of my girls.

A group of students get sent to an American Hogwarts and meet up with students there and some end in relationships while others end in friendship.

Draco has a best friend who he cares greatly for but doesn't realize that he's in love with her until he finds out that she is engaged to someone. He then works on getting her out of the engagement since it was an arrange marriage. Which she doesn't want to be in the marriage just from it not being her choice. (Kind of a song idea brought on by Speak Now by Taylor Swift)

I will love you forever if you can join and help do the plot in Thundering Wild Magic - Adult

Naruto Ideas
    Gaara and Kurai meet up while out on missions and their mission is to get the same item.

Kurai is sent with the Yamikage to form peace with Gaara but ends up getting sick and locked in a room with Gaara.

The Yamikage and Kazekage set up an marriage between Gaara and Kurai before they died and didn't tell anyone; thus papers are found by the Yamikage's son, who took over as Yamikage, and he sends Kurai to fulfill the agreement.

In a village where the sun has always been around, shadows are coming back into the world of sun. Most come from the hidden shadow village, some come from other forgotten villages, but one thing is for sure; the Kazekage is doing his best to protect his village which means taking a wife. The girl, Kurai, he is to take as a wife is from the forgotten fear village, which her temper is nearly worst than the Kazekage's but she does hold a secret to the new group of missing nins that teamed up with the Akatsuki, not that anyone knows that. Most just think the marriage is because the two love each other although that is just the show they put on; since they don't even know each other. Neither are really trying to get to know each other since she is caught up in the past while he just doesn't care and doing it just to protect and keep his village safe. But will Gaara be able to keep the village safe from his future wife's past when it comes to be trouble?

Yu Yu Hakusho Ideas
    Hiei will be with Girl A, giving Lyu a reason to tease him(since it is her hobby to tease him), and then Kurama (or choice guy) can be there to comfort Girl A when Hiei just acts like Hiei. Then somehow Hiei & Kurama (or choice guy) end up fighting over Girl A, Yoko (or choice guy) comes out and says something to Hiei about Lyu and makes Hiei back off with Yoko/Kurama (or choice guy) getting Girl A. Around the time of their fight Lyu gets a human body and confuses Hiei even more with her having a human body that doesn't look like her ghost body. Lyu is gonna have a crush on Hiei with only Yoko, (Choice guy), & Koenma knowing about it really being Lyu and about her crush on Hiei. Yoko is only gonna know because he is smart... but Kurama (or choice guy) won't know it.

Song of the Lioness Ideas
    None at the moment... will add in when I get some.

Medieval Ideas
    None at the moment... will add in when I get some.
    Last edited by BoredNeko19; 09-26-2011 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Changing the content of it

Alrighty finally made it here! Hiya! *lots of waves* I noticed your on a lot, like I am and then saw this ad and I was all like, wow, this sounds totally great!! *takes deep breath* Aaaanyways, you sound like fun to rp with and I'd totally love to give it a try if you would like to with me! Hmmm, I'm open to pretty much any sort of rp that involves OC's; I won't do rps based on already existing series/chars cuz I just never feel confident enough to give them the credit I feel they deserve. If you have any questions at all about what I'd be willing to do, feel free to ask, I don't get upset by questions^^ I'm on everyday for most of the day, and I'm a night owl so up fairly late besides the times I accidentally do an all nighter and pass out early lol Um so yeah! Contact me if you like! ^^
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

I'll never turn down an rp... unless there is too much reading to it then I get lazy. I'm on pretty much everyday from when I get up (noon-ish) to when I go to bed around midnight-ish CST.

Anyone up for a group harry potter role play? I'm hugely craving one and I have an idea for one so it's one of the rare times I'm craving something like this.

Hiya! (waves) I wanta do that harry potter idea =3. Oh yeah will try with paragraphs. PARAGRAPH!
    Strike a pose
    When they wanna shoot you

Alright... most of my ideas are really out there... I blame music for giving me the ideas. The Harry Potter idea I have is more adult rating and made it into a full feature rp on here. But I have an endless supply of ideas that never work out for me!

So there is doubling I take it, so you play your own girl and one of the guys I listed and in return I'll play my own girl (Talu) and a guy of your choice... if wanted that is. Most rps that are fan based like that are done like that just to give everyone involved something.

Don't worry about the length of the post... Just please don't give me one or two lines.

Maybe the cliché idea of the best friends falling for each other or uses the other girl to make the girl they really like jealous. or the even more cliché idea of an arrange marriage between the characters.
    I'm pretty open with whatever for the stuff.
    Last edited by BoredNeko19; 09-26-2011 at 02:10 AM.

Since I've updated an Edited this, I think I can safely get it back on the first page for new people to also look at it. If not then feel free to smack me.