Login to your account

Thread: Fresh Meat (didn't see this title being used and had to use it)

Lightbulb Fresh Meat (didn't see this title being used and had to use it)

So hello I'm Kay aka BoredNeko19, I am in my 20ish and have been role playing for 10+ years, I'm truthful about anything about me and probably a bit blunt about what I think of others. I have had adding detail drilled into my head at the start of my role play life back when I was 11 and thus my posts tend to be a bit long but as long as I can understand the post from the other person and it isn't one line I'll role play with them.

I love animals, music, writing, anime, movies, fantasy stuff, horse back riding, and lots of other stuff that if asked I will tell but those are the most important ones. Spell check is my best friend. Often my internet messes up.

So yeah if ya wanna know anything else about me then feel free to ask. If you wish to role play with me then just send a pm my way.

-BoredNeko19

Welcome to another Neko.

I had a giggle when I saw the title. :3 Ah - it's almost nostalgic, since I've been spending way more time here on WTF RPG than Menewsha lately!

From your introduction post, you should have a lot in common with many of our other members. :3 I saw that you've already started making games, but if you have any questions about how the site operates or run into an error, just let me know and I'll get right on it (if another user doesn't hop in to answer first xD).

Welcome, officially, to WTF. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

XD I used that title for my introduction on Menewsha I think... I'm not sure I can't remember the site that much since I haven't been too it in probably a year or so.

Thanks for the welcome, I've had some idea's that I've wanted to test out before I made into a complete site dedicated just to that one setting so its nice to have a place to test them out and test characters out. the only problem I had was making a character for the character pool and it not saving all the info that was put in but that passed I figured it had something to do with my internet connection messing up. Which my internet messes up a lot and tends to not like new sites that I'm not on every day, so it just has to get use to this site.

I'm quick to pick up on stuff when it comes to sites and such and once I get paid I'll probably donate to the site if I have money left over after bills take their money that is. But I do plan to donate to it at some point! As long as I don't forget about this site.

Nah - it's actually just that the site is new and has a few bugs. Are you using Chrome? There was an update made to it today because of Chrome, so maybe it would work now. :x I always advise people to keep a text document of their characters/games so that if an error occurs, you won't have lost anything. :x

That's awesome! And you could get your game Featured that way, in fact. :3 So if you donate, let me know and I'll add whichever game you've made (well, it doesn't even have to be a game you made, if you wanted to have someone else's game Featured) that you want to the Featured Roleplays rotation the next Monday.
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Firefox is what I use and I have an add on that saves what is typed so I just have to click and find what was typed up and it'll load it into the box. But new sites are always fun to find the bugs and everything, and I use to keep a word doc that had my replies and everything and then I got lazy so I stopped using it.

That's cool... I wanna see this site do good. Does it have an affiliate button or something that I could put up on my site?

Oh, good add-on!

I've got used to opening Notepad or something like that to paste whatever I'm doing as a sort of back-up "just in case" or so I can edit it while being able to see it better. xD I know about lazy, though. >_>; I always seem to suffer when I go, "I'm sure it'll be fine..."

As for buttons/banners.... Not yet, but I'll ask the one doing the site layout (yantato) if he can make me one or two. ;3
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Alrighty... If it won't get anyone mad I could make a temp one until he gets time to do better one. I suck at making them mostly due to my love of making them dark color wise as my eyes start to hurt from over bright stuff (habit from sitting in the dark room known as my bedroom looking at the computer screen or tv all day).

I don't think anyone would mind at all. :3 If you like, feel free! I'll make a thread for them so that others can post their own as well. :3

(And I hear you on sitting in dark rooms online for too long. xD )
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar
    Two Neko's? Interesting so what is the Bored Neko since the mod is a Shark cat or will Bored neko be shark cat Jr.? ;-p

Welcome to the Site have fun and feel free to bug me if you see I'm online I seem to be on more often in the day since my Work requires me to give up my night owl ambitions.

I would say I was a neko before Shark Cat but I'm unsure and don't wanna seem rude. I will not be anyone's Jr... unless the Overlord of the flying green jello monkeys wants me as his Jr... Thats only if I don't rule the land of Oz first.

Yeah tiredness is kicking in majorly for before this. Still is... well I think I'm gonna be off for the night... gotta wake up and help cooking early and make a cake sometime tomorrow before I leave home. *shrugs* oh well I'm starting to hear the ocean and I'm not on the beach in DragonAge.

Haha. :3 Well, I'll be 31 in August, so if you mean "before" in that sense, it'd depend on how old you are IRL, I suppose. :3 If you mean how long I've had the handle, this will be my first time using "Neko" in a screen name, but my first true internet persona was "Klawzie" who was a cat-person.

No worries, though. I'm not looking for a junior. xD

Mmm, cake.
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar
    I'll get back to you on the Flying green Jello monkies i have a few connections with them, but it won't be cheap. ;-p And wow you really are tired XD because that is starting to make sense to me Bored neko haha I'm gonna head to bed too >.>

Humble Farmer With a Sword Nyan Cat's Avatar
    Well, there certainly is a growing number of cat here. xDD~
    Welcome to the site~ I saw you were already getting comfortable with the roleplay-creation system, and will be interested to be reading these new roleplays of yours~

Hope you enjoy it here~! Nyan~

lol well you are older than me, Shark Cat... but I've been a Neko since I was around 15 or 13. which considering none of my characters are nekos here (yet) it might seem weird. But my nekos tend to only belong to adult rps which involve slave and master type setting or if it's my one neko any rp that causes her pain and torture her (I love torturing my characters and really my little neko girl).

Thanks for the welcome Nayan Cat, I'll look forward to having fun here. Now if only I could get over my laziness and read some of the other roleplays that seem interesting enough to catch my attention until i see how much reading is needed.

Hooray for the 20ish group~! Welcome, Kay!

Trust me, there is absolutely nothing wrong of off putting on this site about massive blocks of sweet juicy descriptive text! (Unlike other places i've seen >.>) So you're well written style will do wonders around these parts. I hope to see you around, and expect me to bother you sometime in the future to discuss roleplaying!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

To discuss role playing isn't a bother at all, its a joy, as role playing is basically my life (sad really). Bother would be talking about real life or not how fingers don't want to type good when they need to.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.