Login to your account

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC : Sunshine Destiny Miracle Island Academy

*ponders creating an exclusively gay professor*

I... love you guys.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

mine is innnn! i'll post his perfect entrance later >w<

Contrariwise!

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    I... love you guys.
    ^This.

I expect each and every single one of these characters to have journals. So i can hear every super-splendifericly-awesome thought in each and every one of their brains.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

This whole roleplay is making me so happy that I just want to roll around in a pile of rainbow sparkles. <3

Haha, I can't believe how tempted I am to join in. I just found myself pondering what kind of character I'd throw into this rainbowglitter mix. *o*

Same here. xD Once I wake up enough to know what words are, the Wulfe twins are being made. :B (I smelled it "twings" if that gives you an indication of how blitzed this antihistamine is making me. Thank goodness for spellcheck. [Which for some reason almost became "twincest" which makes me sad because no twincest for the Wulfe twins.])

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

ONE OF US, NIXIE STYX.

a;kldf <-- to prevent capitals of YEY being removed.
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

*tempts with rainbows and kittens* <.< >.> <.<

Is there a position for head librarian open? xD

Yes yes, you can be a head librarian! Heck, you can even be a head person of non-existent classes/places. XD

(ooc)

The Wulfe twins have joined the school!

IF THE BIO IS OKAY I WILL PLAY.
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

asdafasdasdad AWESOME YES PLAYPLAY

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

NENENENENENE are we also spamming the journal area with Sunshine Destiny Miracle Journals? They will need a whole area of their own for their awesomeness! D:

(ooc)

The twins will absolutely have their own journals! I dunno if ROYGBI-V would have one because it sounds kinda girlie and nerdy to her. xD Maybe if she sent text messages. But she'd be guilty of being TOTALLY COOL and using text speak.
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

I need to ponder on mine!! D: They have to be the coolest journals EVER.

(ooc)

Of course!

I also warn now that I think I may struggle to remain completely ridiculous in my posts. I may actually start taking these characters a little seriously even though they are by and large Sues and Stus. :x
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Haha, it's hard to write badly when you write well.
    It's an ART to write badly.

(ooc)

It's also kind of fun to take the universe kind of seriously. >_> Then it'd be like being in one of those really crazy crack animes like Princess Tutu, Hayate no Gotoku, Princess Princess and so on. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

lol, but you can take it seriously AND write badly.

ETA: it was totally exhausting making 25++ sections for it, and it's not even close to a proper Sue RP D: it needs moar divisions!

(ooc)

I know! Sadface. But I'm sure I'll manage to slip in a few bad writing habits if I try really hard. xD

Naww. xD You could have students organize petitions for more classes, clubs, and so on. I'm asking for permission (or for you to - whichever!) to set up a "school bulletin board" thread in Journals where characters can post notices about this or that event or looking to sell this or join that. xD And considering asking for a school chatroom where characters can chat during classes. 8D
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Oh no, I intend to take part and take myself completely too seriously. Just like usual. XD
    STA

Quote Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
    I know! Sadface. But I'm sure I'll manage to slip in a few bad writing habits if I try really hard. xD

Naww. xD You could have students organize petitions for more classes, clubs, and so on. I'm asking for permission (or for you to - whichever!) to set up a "school bulletin board" thread in Journals where characters can post notices about this or that event or looking to sell this or join that. xD And considering asking for a school chatroom where characters can chat during classes. 8D
    Ohhh, this sounds interesting. XDD I'll see about doing it tomorrow (or you can do it, really XD). Right now- off to bed with me. 8D Night night~~

(ooc)

I was just imagining what the school crest looked like. And so I thought to myself, "Obviously the mascot is a unicorn." and then it got me thinking about rival schools and I decided a rival school obviously has the sharkcat as its mascot. And then when I remembered it was an island I quickly reminded myself that this is crack anime universe, so of course there are school jets to fly students to other islands for sporting events.

So I thought I'd share to get corrections. xD

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Niggghetth!
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

There's a public school near me where the mascot actually is a unicorn. It's incredibly urban, overcrowded, underfunded and is the most random thing ever.

*this fun fact courtesy of sleepy Knerd*

xD One of my elementary schools held a vote on what the mascot should be. Unicorn won. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Haha, I can understand it happening in an elementary school. Young kids need something cute and sparkly. But when your varsity football team is named "The Unicorns," you've got a little problem.

Loling first at varsity football team unicorns and then even more at your post. xD Replying in just a moment. xD (Though no rush to reply in turn. xD )
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Unicorns as school mascots?! This gives me the urge to sketch out a super-awesome, cute-to-the-max school crest or something. Well, now I have something to do tomorrow! Maybe I'll have to bust out the glitter paint...and of course now I want to make a character too. Hmmm...so many ideas, so few characters to stuff them all into.

Tahiel has to confirm it, but I can think of no other school mascot that makes as much sense. 8D After it's confirmed what the mascot is, I totally encourage someone to draw the school crest, so I have an excuse to. 8D

Yayyy another new character! And who needs multiple characters? Just stick it all into one bio - even if it makes no sense!
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

LOL!! YOU GUYS. You can draw any crest you want, I'm sure the magical crest of Sunshine Destiny Miracle Island Academy automagically changes depending on who looks at it to better reflect the school's living and breathing personality at the time. And then we can make it into an animated gif to reflect said changes.

(ooc)

That... is even better. 8D

(I still say it's a unicorn. Except for when it's a Pegasus.)
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin