Login to your account

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: OOC : Sunshine Destiny Miracle Island Academy

Hello Leopard! The game's been moving sloooow~ but don't mind that, some of us are still here. 8D
    (I still need to add that one character I wanted to add XDD)

Neko.... is your night over? Or not started yet? xD

(ooc)

That is an interesting question! Perhaps a philosophical one.

I will say I was reading the logs to catch up as there were three pages added in my absence, but I got distracted by what I thought was an emergency with a friend and ended up me over-reacting. xD So I am continuing to read the log tonight and hopefully will reply before I sleep. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Haha, <_< Well at least it wasn't an emergency!

(ooc)

Why did this die please.

Contrariwise!

A very good question, everyone was posting steadily up to then. I was just waiting to either get out of my un-laziness to add that one little character (but then everyone stopped writing at the time) or for someone to come closer to my guy's dens. xD;;;

Maybe I'm cursed T^T

(ooc)

It won't be dead forever. >_> Once family life settles down into a new routine, if there is even one player willing to play this game with me, I will play it. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

I wanna play! :0

Contrariwise!

Me too

(ooc)

..... mew?

Contrariwise!

Mao. >_>

Sorry I have not been living up to my intentions. ^^; I have had a persistent stomach ache since Sunday night and if it goes on for a full week I'm going to have to buck up and go to the doctor. I haven't much of an attention span as usual, so I haven't been able to focus on reading/rereading the game. ._.

Of course, a recap of what's been going on recently wouldn't hurt if anyone feels up to it. xD;
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

aw, hope you feel better soon

well, not much has happened. everyone has arrived at the school and two students are in English class. The class got ended early because of twin drama, and the hello-kitty-scarfed twin is in love with the principal. The nurse is being cute and napping a lot, and the wolf twins are still on their quest for chocolate. Everyone else is in the entrance area I think? and there is one person in the library... I might have missed some stuff, but that's basically the deal ^__^;

Contrariwise!

Kitty's right, that's pretty much it. After you left stuff died down within a little while, so it's not like you missed that much. lol
    My principal's back in his office, and as noted nurse is back to napping right where you left him. And poor Kitty is stuck again *pets*

(ooc)

Aww. :x Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I can post. xD I helped a friend with a nursing essay that is due today (still helping) and I ended up getting about five hours of sleep. I may recover after my bath tonight. xD In which case the Wolfboys will come cause chaos and gnaw on shoes and stuff. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

baddoggies! *hits with rolled up newspaper* nochewonshoe!

Contrariwise!

>3< Welcome back xDD

(ooc)

yay! resurrection!

hmm... now to work out a way to extract my character from the Classroom Of The Dead (COTD)

Contrariwise!

Whoohoo. xD I'd pull ROYGBIV out of her hiatus thing, but I'm waiting since for the next week or so I intend to spend a lot of time working on a project and I don't want to get in over my head. >_>
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Just posting to note that I'll have to reply tomorrow. I'm just so tired I'd probably write something very boring. Sorry for making people wait. :x
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

No worries <3

(ooc)

I will probably miss a day here and there until the Halloween event on Menewsha is over. xD;

I'm playing in a game called "Assassin" and so far I have not been killed. xD;
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Bwahaha, good luck! I want to take part in the costume-drawing one, but I'm not liking neither of the ones I did.

(ooc)

Background NPC
    I should get on here more. Just because my laptop doesn't work, doesn't mean I can't post or read what's going on.

My character is stuck. -whine-

Wah, I totally missed that last reply. Where's your character stuck Flink? D:

SDMIA FUN FAKT TIEM!1

(ooc)

That's really strange. I didn't get notification of Flink's post here either.

Let us know where you're stuck, Flink - we'll help you out. :3

PS: Nyaawww! PuppyHaru!
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Indeedy! She's nothing like SDMIA!Haru though, except maybe for the random napping.

(ooc)

And presumably liking other puppies. 8D

Flinkzilla - The wolfie twins are off to drag Haru and Apple and Cherry through the halls of the school - so hopefully you'll return in time to join the havoc!
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Haha, yes, she does like other puppies. xD

(ooc)

aw de puppy!

there needs to be a comical missunderstanding soon, re: the twins mistaking apple for a girl XD

Contrariwise!

I got too little sleep the last few nights and will likely be too busy with Thanksgiving most of tomorrow to post (I have to go to bed hours earlier than normal so I guess it's good I haven't got enough sleep lately? D: ) - but I swear I will post soon. xD; Hopefully this will allow a comical misunderstanding to occur properly. 8D

Feel free to move things along if you guys have ideas. The twins are happy to follow leads for the moment since they are in "pack mode". (I haven't read the latest post I think so there may be something that you guys are waiting on me for. In which case - so sorry. D: )
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Is this roleplay still kicking? I sure am do for some replies! But I think I am so late it wont make a difference, moo. D:
    "The bittersweet tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
    Harriet Beecher Stowe