Login to your account

Thread: Words of Praise

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar

Words of Praise

So I get the feeling more so than anything else this area gets full of nothing but errors and complaints ((ok so very very polite complaints ;-p)) so I just wanna do the opposite for a minute.

I saw the new menu buttons on the top and I have to say I like it, its neat and looks nice like the rest of the site, you Coders have really done an amazing job with the Site from the features and looks to the Simpleness of it all. So keep up the great work with out you the site wouldn't be nearly as nice. ^_^
    Last edited by Michael Cra; 06-27-2011 at 11:54 PM. Reason: fixing that it does not really have complaints

I don't think there are complaints, just informing the owners of errors and/or suggesting new ideas and questions, which is a way in which the site grows. But I do agree that thank yous and praises are very much in need too.

I love the way the site is set up, and how it's handled, and I love that they're listening to users and actively trying to work out with them something that will be useful for everyone. I really like the simple design of it and the colors, in brief, I love everything about the site. XD

So thank you to all the coders for their hard work, because it really is hard work to make and modify things, even when you're a pro coder. And thank you to them and to Neko for putting up with all of us XD and offering us this wonderful site. <3

(ooc)

Mostly people are very polite about pointing out errors or suggesting features/tweaks to features. xD So I won't put it into the "complaint" territory yet, no worries. xD I expect as the site grows and our core group of first wavers and early adopters gets overwhelmed (if they're not added to by enough of the same type of friendly people) that it will get actual complaints. So it's nice to hear nice things ahead of time too. xD

Yantato does a beautiful job with layouts! I hadn't even noticed that newest version of the menu area until you pointed it out. xD (I've only just woken up >_>; ) I'll bet he was up late for that, since it seems to have gone up while I was asleep. xD I'll have to remember to point him here. <3

Thank you guys for appreciating what the big boy monsters (Insomniac, Yantato and the very patient alxjvr) do. :3 And what I do. xD But I'm mostly the messenger at this point. xD
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

You deserve thanks as well, neko, for taking the time to interact with each and every one of us. I've been on lots of forums and other sites where the staff members feel like this godly status otherworldly group of people who I'm afraid to speak of. You on the other hand, are an awesome person. We know before hand about your upcoming trip, and while you are here I have seen you greet each and every person who makes a greeting thread. You also reply to every issue and work hard to come up with solutions rather than just shrugging things off. Thank you so much!

Aw, well. If you're going to make me blush like that, I'll just wander off and pretend I said something charmingly grateful in reply. *>_>*
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin