Login to your account

Thread: Featured Games (June 27 - July 3, 2011)

Featured Games (June 27 - July 3, 2011)

Whoohoo! Featured Roleplays time!

Since so many of our games are still very new, and seem like they will be for the forseeable future, I've removed the qualification (for now) that games must be at least 7 days old to qualify to be Featured. However, they still need to follow all of the other qualities expressed in the Minimum Requirements section of the Getting Featured Guide!

I would like to also express a desire to the game hosts out there to clean up their games a bit! Use a non-default icon and complete your Overview sections! There are a lot of games I think are interesting or have a lot of potential, but they're either: closed to new players, have default icons, or are "WIP" games in one or many sections. ^^;

Enough of my fussing - let's talk about how awesome the games I did choose this week are!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Title: The Haven Experiments
    Link: http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...en-experiments
    Rating: General Audiences
    Player Level: Beginner
    You wake up strapped to a table in an dark room, an angry voice talking to you directly through your mind. It informs you that you've been abducted, experimented on, and changed into something not-normal. When you wake again, you're able to move again and you'll meet other victims as well as scientists and a voice over an intercom... Welcome to Haven. One part superhero story, one part boarding school story, one part a story of mad scientists - all parts chaos.

Title: Fantastic Reality
    Link: http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...tastic-Reality
    Rating: Adult
    Player Level: Intermediate
    Once, humans were one with magic in the truest scense of the phrase. That's until the gods went and mucked it up, changing the fabric of reality until humans became divorced from magic. Now most humans are born without a trace of magic in their souls - but the ones who are can be Awakened to the true state of reality, and their own magical nature. This game is fairly open-ended, allowing you to become a supernatural or magical race and see where the story goes as they awaken to their nature, awaken others, and avoid those who would harm them for their Otherness.

That's it for this week! Congratulations to the new Featured Games!

If you'd like your game to be featured next week, check out the Getting Featured Guide and polish up your game!

Oh, and hey! I have a poll up in Shooting the Breeze about what to do next week, since I'll be starting a trip. Help me decide by voting here. Thank you!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin