Login to your account

Thread: OOC : Star Academy

Reoccurring NPC
    Wow, that is a pretty cool device. Game made OOC comes with it so I don't have to make a thread.

Hmm, well a few things are different than I expected but that is fine. This will be a learning process for me as well, so bare with me if I have to play around with some things to make the RP work the way I want it too.

Anyway, suggestions, advice, questions. I am ready for them all.
    Last edited by Jonath Nell; 06-27-2011 at 05:49 AM.

gonna try my hand at making character, please let me know if there are any issues and what I can do to improve, thanks ;p

Reoccurring NPC
    Looks good, feel free to play around with your character in Blue Falls city. I have made a few NPC's that are public which you can use for interactions while your in the city. You will be unable to get within the academy for the time being, so your character will need to find a place to stay until the next day.

I was gonna wait until there were more players, but might get my character a place to stay at least xp if I have time tonight.

Reoccurring NPC
    If you want to interact with the other characters before you join the school then you will want to wait to have your character fall asleep. Once your character falls asleep for the night I will be taking them on a little ride.

'come hither motion...' *giggle snort* just awesome

Reoccurring NPC
    The funniest part about it is that she doesn't even really realize she has that kind of effect on others. So she sometimes will take advantage of male NPC's in the town without even realizing it. I am sure if she knew then she would be horrified, but she just doesn't see things like that and just thinks that when people do nice things for her or those around her it is because they are nice people.

Just wait, I will be having a bit more fun with it shortly.

Lightbulb

Random list of city/town names in this world (I love them all so much I had to make a list ;p)

Blue Falls City (big water fall and city built in a valley, home of the Star Academy)
    Rusch City (towering buildings where wealth and position are defined by how high in the clouds one lives)
    Piney Bay (a well forested quaint town that is, unsurprisingly, on a bay)
    Gear City (industrial city that runs on refineries)
    Haywood (a small town apparently not fond of outsiders)

If any future players need inspiration for a starting place this may help. Also, the names just made me laugh so had to share. Other players feel free to correct me on the descriptions ;p I got what I did from the character write ups.

Reoccurring NPC
    Maybe after sea are able to get into the meat of the game we will have to try and take field trips to some of these other places. So feel free to expand on the ideas involved with these cities because I will defiantly get some input from the players to help me to run things in these venues.

Ps: I will try to post tonight before work, if not then I will in the morning. I usually work weekends so I can't post as much as I would like. Also I wanted to give other players a chance to post so that is why I did not post earlier. I certainly don't want to leave anyone behind.

Reoccurring NPC
    I figure if you want to continue with interactions you can until the end of the day. (in game) I would Prefer to have all of the characters find a place to sleep as soon as possible so we can actually get moving into the main section of the game, but we can split it up a little to allow for everyone to get a chance to do a little character development before the real fun begins.

When your characters do finally get to sleep please do not just move right on into the next day as I will have a little surprise for you. For those characters who are still moving around town a bit though, don't feel like you have to hurry too much. I will hold the others back as much as possible so that we can get everyone back on the same day again.

I'm ready to move onto sleeping when ever now, but happy to wait for others to catch up as well

Reoccurring NPC
    Ok, well if you want to wait that is fine. Whenever you want to move on just make a post about you going to sleep.

I'm sorry it took soo long to catch up!
    Been super busy

Reoccurring NPC
    No problem, once we get through the beginning here hopefully it will be a little more open to make it easier for people who don't get on much, or those who get busier. As long as you can describe what your character was doing during the in game time that you were gone, it should work out great. As we get more players we should be able to cover more times and schedule too, allowing everyone to get some interaction in without slowing things down.

On a side note, I just wanted to let all the players know that they can post in the new place that has appeared. If anyone can't see it let me know so that I can fix it for you.

Are our characters carrying anything? In this mist place?

Reoccurring NPC
    If you had something with you when you fell asleep, it would have to be something you were holding though. It's partially part of the dream realm as well so if you character figures that out they may be able to manipulate it some. Though whatever you create through dreams will only be partially real. Like a misty image of the item, and you won't be able to keep it when you leave.

Reoccurring NPC
    Seems like everyone lost interest at once, I am waiting on anyone to post so that we can move forward with the story.

No my computer just failed and did not let me know there were new psots >.< going to bed now will reply tomorrow after work hopefully (possibly tuesday as I have a doc apt tomorrow and other posts I promised replies to, but HOPEFULLY tomorrow)

Humble Farmer With a Sword Nanaki's Avatar
    Eh, sorry! Got dragged to afamily reunion suddenly and the hotel wifi was so spotty I could hardly get anything posted. I tried once today but obviously it didn't go through! I'm home now though and I'll get on it right away. XP Sorry again.
    Most people see the world as right side up, I prefer the left side.

"Don't worry, you'll like denial... it tastes like bacon" The quote that made me fear for my sanity...

I think my psyche's broken!

This just got two steps too freaky...

If you ever find a genie, wish for more genies, not more wishes. Wish to nullify the rules, and never, ever, wish your characters to life. It'll end bad... trust me.

Reoccurring NPC
    Oh, it's ok. I was just getting a little worried that the RP might get abandoned if I didn't say something about it. I wasn't sure if everyone was really busy or if maybe there had been something strange with the website that made it so you couldn't see the post or something. Figured I should bring it up so we wouldn't go another week without a post.

I'm sorry I was gone last week,
    No more delays for my posting I think....
    I should be able to handle at least once a day now!