Login to your account

Thread: One on one? Inquire within. Always Looking!

Humble Farmer With a Sword Nanaki's Avatar

Red face One on one? Inquire within. Always Looking!

Hello inquiring mind! It seems you've stepped into this little thread I've made. If it was on purpose thanks very much, if not, I still thank you for reading this far! I hope you'll keep reading and maybe see something you like.

Anyway though I figured since I'm just getting back into the swing of roleplaying after a three month absence from the internet I'd start off with a couple of one on one's just to get back in beat. With that decision made I am now asking all you kind people out there if you'd be willing to jump into some sort of fun little writing adventure with me. Below you will find some important information and lists concerning said adventure, after you've read through if you're interested just drop me a message here or pm me. I look forward to hearing from you.

1: Posting frequency

I have internet right now. It's a little spotty but it's there and I should be able to post three or four times a day depending on how I'm feeling. I'm also visiting family though so some day's I'll be occupied with them till the wee hours of the morning. If that's the case, given I'm not too tired, I'll probably post super late at night when every sane person is asleep. XD

For you I don't much mind. Three times a week or more would be nice too but I understand people have lives sometimes. If you're going to be posting less than that let me know, I'll be fine with it, I promise. ^^

2: Posting length

I prefer quality over quantity but a little length never hurt either. I post on average between one to nine paragraphs measuring anywhere between five and seven sentences long. If I give a detailed intro it's usually between eleven and nineteen.

I do not expect you to match me. Don't worry it's fine. I'd like a paragraph or two at least but I, like everyone else in this wide world understand writers block and if you can only pump out a couple of sentences that's okay too, just don't make a large habit of it because I'll get writers block too and the rp might come to a stand still.

3: Literacy
    I consider myself between semi-lit and lit, meaning I can read and write. All my post go through spell check before I send them and I try to proof read. Never the less I make mistakes and I'm sure you make them too.

I tend to write best with people on the same level as me but honestly as long as I can understand what you're saying everything should be a-okay. I'm really not one to get on a person about grammar so as long as you don't use chat speak in character or send me a bunch of gibberish I should be fine. ^^

4: Characters and doubling
    I always double, always. You don't have to but I'd love you if you would. Generaly, I play as one guy one girl and add side characters as needed because really, no proper story is made with only two characters. I have no real preference on what gender I play as my main, if there even is a main, but I do like to play as a girl from time to time so I'd love the chance if you're willing to give it.

Honestly though I'd prefer if we both just doubled.

Oh and on a side note, I have over 200 characters developed and ready to be used. If you'd like o know about any particular one beforehand just ask. I'll pull up a profile and maybe even a picture from somewhere.

5: Romance
    It will probably happen, but not instantly unless we've worked this out already. That's all I really have to say on the matter. ^^

6: Three more notes
    One- Please don't just quit on me. I promise I'll extend the same courtesy to you. If you get tired of the rp or want to start over just tell me. I'll be fine with it. Sometimes things just don't work out you know and you need to start over. No problem with that.
    Two- Please be nice. I'll respect you if you respect me.
    Three- Chat with me OOC. I like making friends okay! Let's talk

Now, with that out of the way, here's the stuff you want. What I do and don't do.

Will
    Any kind of fantasy
    Yaoi/Yuri/Hetro
    School based
    Medieval
    Arranged marriage
    Odd pairings
    Sci-Fi (not my best)
    Several Anime's with OC's only
    Vampires
    Mythology
    Modern

Um... There's way more but I can't think of it right now. Just ask, chances are I do it.

Won't
    Twilight
    Most Anime's with Cannon characters (I don't feel I do them justice)

What I'm craving

Harry Potter with OC's (PLEASE!)
    Fantasy
    Fantasy/Arranged marriage
    Bleach with OC's
    Fantasy/Adventure
    School based
    School based/Fantasy

I do have plots and idea's. Just ask.

So yeah, that's the general. I feel I might have made it too long and if I did I'm sorry. Thanks to everyone who made it down here. You get a cookie made with all my love! ^^ And as I said before, if you're interested, just tell me. I'll have to get back to you tomorrow but I will get back to you. If there's anything I left out just ask and I'll tell.

I send you love and sunshine!
    Last edited by Nanaki; 07-26-2011 at 11:54 PM.
    Most people see the world as right side up, I prefer the left side.

"Don't worry, you'll like denial... it tastes like bacon" The quote that made me fear for my sanity...

I think my psyche's broken!

This just got two steps too freaky...

If you ever find a genie, wish for more genies, not more wishes. Wish to nullify the rules, and never, ever, wish your characters to life. It'll end bad... trust me.

Hey there! Your description of what your looking for is definitely interesting to me! Personally, I'm online everyday and most of the day (that might change sometime this summer, but only as far as how long I'm online for each day). I'm an easygoing person for the most part, and if you want to check out what my posts are like, I've got posts up in 2 rps that have died down in frequency (The Haven Experiments, and Fate of the World?) Hmm, what else... I've been playing off and on for around 9 years and due to that, I've got over 300 characters already made playable in medieval, modern and futuristic settings. I love fantasy anything pretty much and have few problems. PM if you like with any questions or anything^^ Later!
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Hi there!
    I'd love to create an rp with you if you're not too busy =]
    Hearing your plot ideas (if any) would be nice, but if there are none at the moment, we can always brainstorm. I don't mind doubling and playing any number of characters, depending on how the story goes, as long as we have some characters that are considered 'main'.
    Hope to hear from you. ^^

Reoccurring NPC S h i n ` K ! S S E S's Avatar
    Hihi. ^_^

I'm currently not in any RP here yet, as I am new. But I'd love to start a 1x1 with you. <3
    I can post quite frequently, as I work full time and have a computer at my desk. (Oh call centers, at least we have the internet. Thank goodness for that small mercy.)

I'd really like to hear your plot idea for the Fantasy/Arranged Marriage if you've got one. I've never really roleplayed the whole arranged marriage concept, but I have a character that I think would work well for it. I'm up for anything else though. We could even try a fan-based anime RP with OC's. I'm not caught up at all on Bleach, but I am quite familiar with a number of different animes. Although to be honest, I have wanted to play a Bender from Avatar for quite some time... >.>

Anyway, I'm rambling. I can do pretty much anything though, and I'd love to hear back from you.

Hello Nanaki! I'm not doing any RPs yet on WTF, but I wouldn't mind doing one with you, if you're interested. I am a semi-lit/lit roleplayer with about (coming up to be) five years of experience on me. Man, I feel old. ^_^;; I am on the computer at least for a few hours during the day, and will be for a few weeks until school starts. (I'll let you know about my free time when it starts to change.)

If you have a plot idea for a Fantasy/School setting RolePlay, I wouldn't mind hearing it. I also have some ideas, I'd love to mold something beautiful together.

Let me know what interests you.
    Beautiful are the stars in your eyes and the fruitful tree of your heart.

May I be a peach of your hanging branch?

Humble Farmer With a Sword Nanaki's Avatar
    Just though I'd make it known that I'm still looking! I'll do almost anything so just ask.
    Most people see the world as right side up, I prefer the left side.

"Don't worry, you'll like denial... it tastes like bacon" The quote that made me fear for my sanity...

I think my psyche's broken!

This just got two steps too freaky...

If you ever find a genie, wish for more genies, not more wishes. Wish to nullify the rules, and never, ever, wish your characters to life. It'll end bad... trust me.