Login to your account

Thread: Hello ^^

Nameless NPC

Red face Hello ^^

Hey, I'm Mollie...I've been super interesting in RPing for a long time but never really had the chance to before.
    I thought i'd join so I could finally get interested in it and maybe learn how to RP properly.
    Would anyone would like to offer to show me the ropes? I'm fairly decent at building up a character as far as I know, I've made a few original characters in the past before and enjoyed writing about them.

I guess I should add in I absolutely love Succubus'...so i'd probably prefer making a character around that kind of theme hahaha.

Anyway, sorry for the long introduction.
    Nice to meet you all

Not long at all and WELCOME! I would say to check out the mentoring forum, but you already found that, clearly. I don't know what Succubus is (Movie? Show? Book? Comic?), so can't help you there, but I learned by reading, mimicking and thinking about what I or s/he would or do like to see from another role-player. Oh, and find motivational posters. Those help.
    Attachment 1593
    Or try some other way to keep yourself interested in continuing your writing. Sometimes, if you like the storyline running through your head enough, you don't even need to worry about the other RPer's work, but it can't hurt. I had an amazing RP partner at one point and we failed to communicate enough of what we wanted from each other to keep our interest going, though some things did work.
    "Ew. Did you check to see what date this raw milk expires?"
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."
    "It's the cream. The fat floats to the top."
    "Oh, I just thought it was Bridgid's backwash the first couple of times."
    "Wait, why didn't you say 'ew' when you thought that?"