Login to your account

Thread: Hi you guys have another new recruit

Hi you guys have another new recruit

Hi everyone. I heard of you guys from a mass email Menewsha sent out. I was never active on that, but I was very active on Gaia. I've been looking for some new rping and you guys seem like just the place. I'm a very active roleplayer and like a variety of things. I'm also adult content willing if the roleplay calls for it. Feel free to send me one on one requests as well- it takes a lot for me to have enough rping so I'm always taking requests. Some of my favorites are:

Modern Fantasy
    Medieval Fantasy
    Pirates
    Experimentation
    Western
    Post-Apocalypse
    S/M but ONLY if there is a good plot and interesting characters to keep it going. I don't do the typical type for this one.
    Most Anything except futuristic-mech just ask

Howdy, neighbor. ::waves from Alabama::

Glad you followed the email over and decided you liked what you found when you got here enough to sign up. :3 I think you'll have a good time here, especially since we have games already created that suit your roleplaying preferences, or users more than happy to play some of the others. :3

If you have any questions about how the site works or anything like that, don't hesitate to ask. :3 I'm happy to help. :3

Welcome to WTF RPG! :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Humble Farmer With a Sword Nyan Cat's Avatar
    Welcome! Your story is rather similar to mine~ Active on Gaia, not on Menewsha, e-mail from Menewsha, etc.
    Anyways, it's really nice here~ Even though I haven't joined a roleplay myself. Lots of cool people, like my fellow cat here. :3

Hope you enjoy it here~!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I already joined haven, I think I'm getting the hang of this place lol