Login to your account

Thread: Smiles and Sunshine to all my new friends!

Humble Farmer With a Sword Nanaki's Avatar

Red face Smiles and Sunshine to all my new friends!

Hello everyone, Nanaki here sending greetings from warm and sunny California!

I hope you all know how very excited I am to be here, joining you all on this wonderful site. As far as I can see it's a very nice place and I hope I can find in it a new RP home, seeing as how my others seem to have died in the three months I've been away from the internet.

I suppose I should take a moment to tell you all something about me, what I like and what I roleplay. Those are two things i could go on about for an infinite amount of time how ever and so, in an attempt to keep from writing a long, needlessly descriptive wall of text I will give you this.

I have seen the passing of sixteen season cycles and will be seeing my seventeenth in three months.
    I have been RPing for seven of those cycles, the last six have been my best.
    I absolutely love fantasy but can be persuaded to jump into almost any genre
    I hold a host of over two hundred developed characters for almost any situation possible.
    I love reading, writing, and creating
    I also love anime, comics, and video games
    My life's ambition is to create world peace (or at least world agreement to disagree)
    And I LOVE Waffles and Rainbows!

So yes, that's me in a nutshell, or maybe a turtle shell... It seems a bit too much to fit in a nutshell and I do like turtles better than nuts... not to eat though! Turtles are too cute to eat. I'm rambling aren't I. Opps!

How about I finish up by saying nice to meet you all! I hope we can be friends. ^^

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar
    lol Oh don't worry Lady many people ramble here the admin/Mod does it all the time ^_^, you look like you'll fit in great well minus your goals in life because i wanna See world war 3 through 10 MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I kid i kid.

But welcome enjoy yourself here and I'm sure you'll find a good RP, The site is still pretty new so feel free to share ideas and RP's Characters or your own RP's. the site only takes a little bit to get used to so you'll be running in no time but feel free to ask questions if you have one.

OH and if you find any errors report it it might have been reported but its better to report it even if it has been because that just means more than 1 person has had the issue. Also as i mentioned the Rambling Mod/Admin She is nice and really helpful and addresses every issue people come up with even if she can't fix it with out the coders so the site is one you can trust to give you a good experience ^_^

I always ramble. (Except when I don't.)

I dunno if there's anything to say that Michael Cra didn't cover for me already. xD In any case, welcome to WTF RPG and I'm glad you followed the email from Menewsha over here. :3 We're always happy to have new faces around here and most of our regulars are happy to take on the care and feeding of a new player.
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Yay, more people who ramble! ^^ Thanks so much for the warm welcome, I'll be sure to ask if I have any questions but I am getting the hang of this place pretty easily. I promise I'll report any errors I see, though I haven't seen any so far.
    Most people see the world as right side up, I prefer the left side.

"Don't worry, you'll like denial... it tastes like bacon" The quote that made me fear for my sanity...

I think my psyche's broken!

This just got two steps too freaky...

If you ever find a genie, wish for more genies, not more wishes. Wish to nullify the rules, and never, ever, wish your characters to life. It'll end bad... trust me.

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar
    *starts planing the take over of Neko's job* MUWAhahaha Naw i don't just having fun greeting people because i really don't have a life outside of work. >.>

Oi Nanaki~

Nice to meet you, fellow rambler. I hope that you do plan on sticking around for a while, (if I can find more anime loving friends I'm a very happy girl ^_^) and I am also a big fantasy buff as well. So I think we'd hit it off famously writing together! We also have no intention of letting this place die! I for one would be so sad without this tight knit community we have here and would love to see it grow~

Oh and please, do send some of that warm sunny weather over here to the East Coast. It's warm but I don't see the sun! ;-;
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

^^ Nice to meet you too!

I'm sure I'll be sticking around, it's so nice here ^^. I'm always happy to meet more anime lovers too so yay! I'd love to write with you some time. It's always great to get together with people who have common interests isn't it? I think so. ^^

Anyway I wrapped up some sunshine, put it in a box and shipped it your way. Hopefully it'll be there in one or two days!
    Most people see the world as right side up, I prefer the left side.

"Don't worry, you'll like denial... it tastes like bacon" The quote that made me fear for my sanity...

I think my psyche's broken!

This just got two steps too freaky...

If you ever find a genie, wish for more genies, not more wishes. Wish to nullify the rules, and never, ever, wish your characters to life. It'll end bad... trust me.