Login to your account

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Wait... What happened?

When she whispered to me I leaned up and kissed her suddenly, squeezing her softly and feeling her leak out a bit. "Hush..." I muttered with a small smile before licking her neck. Her moans were so... Sweet... I bit her softly before feeling my member swell up with anxiousness... "Does it look like I don't want it this way?..."

"I guess not,"I said softly, leaning in and kissing his jaw. I reached down and touched him, feeling just how aroused he actually was. I kissed his jaw and gave him a squeeze, running my nose over his cheek.

I jumped a little, having had my eyes closed until I felt her squeeze. I opened them and felt her nose running over my skin... I hadn't shaved the night before so I was a bit stubbly which I suppose she didn't mind... I pulled her away from me and kissed her slowly and sweetly, putting a bit of a contrast to everything else going on... I opened her a little and pushed my fingertip into her before following all the way through.

Our lips had this feeling about them that caused my stomach to churn again and I hummed gently to him, closing my eyes. My mind was so all over the place I couldn't even explain in words what I was thinking.

I looked up into her eyes and noticed how she looked, almost lost. Like she wasn't sure what to think. I leaned up and kissed her lips once more before I pulled out and away from her entirely, laying her back and running my fingertips down her slender figure. She... Was perfect... "Come here..."

Come here? He just put me aside! I gave him a soft smile, blinking a few times before moving closer to him. My shoulder rested against his and I looked into his eyes. Derek... My best friend in the entire world... Lover... Friend... Love... Love...

My eyes were locked on hers as I hovered over her. Our eyes closed at almost the exact same moment and our lips met. Sweet kisses and groans filled the bedroom air, listening to the fan humming faintly over us. I looked at her once more, running my glaze down her one final time before the big moment... I entered her... Slowly, differently then before... I don't even remember what happened... All I remembered was the climax... She body pressed to mine and we both arched, coming like any perfect pair would... Together...

The morning was... New. Of course, every day is new. A new sunrise with a faint fog hovering over the grounds. But, this was a new day... A new sensation. His arms had me tucked warmly to him, my back to his chest, our legs wrapped together. We never really spooned before, never really snuggled either. My eyes batted open and my head lifted up, just enough to see the time and feel his sleeping body against mine. My head rested down and I was content... Here, in his arms...

I heard birds which seemed to get closer as my slumber was interrupted, opening my eyes just enough seeing her rest her head back onto the pillow. I lifted up onto my elbow, noticing her roll toward me, a smile on her face, and her eyes low with sleep. My hand ran slowly down her hip and our lips met slowly for a moment, slowly standing, noticing how she watched me dress. "Last night... Was... Incredible..." I started to say something else but noticed the time on her clock. "Shit... I have to get to work." I leaned down and placed one more kiss on her sweet lips before turning and walking toward her door. "Hey... You wanna go see a movie?..."

"A movie? Sure,"I said with a smirk, nodding softly as I sat up, holding the sheets to me. I couldn't help but smile. I grabbed an empty water bottle off my nightstand and threw it at him,"Now get outta here, we can figure a time and what not later..." I was very... merry. Even the girls noticed my humming in the kitchen or the bounce in my step all day. I couldn't tell you what it was... But, it truly was something magical.

We figured out a day and time, Thursday night and he would pick me up. I actually found myself pacing in my room... This wasn't like... A date or anything... Was it? No... We went to movies all the time! I bit my lip and sighed softly, glancing in the mirror... The usual gettup, jeans and a blouse, green for tonight... Blonde hair clipped back gently and nothing quite special... And yet, I felt the need to look right. Ugh! What am I thinking... This is Derek for Christ's Sake...

6:58... I was sitting in my car and I took a moment to look over myself. A button up shirt with a white undershirt, jeans and some new sneakers. I wasn't sure about anything... How she would look at me, would she like how I looked? Would it freak her out if I was at her door at seven on the dot?... God! I didn't know! I finally bucked up and pulled around the corner I had been waiting on, and stood up, knocking on the door. I noticed the loud music and screaming of partiers next door... Another frat party.

I heard the knock downstairs and got up, sighing. I walked down, seeing as everyone was next door, and opened the door slowly, grinning,"Well hi there,"I said softly, leaning against the door as I took in a quick glance at him... Very nice. Casual, but still very handsome.

"Hello, Ms..." She was still stunning... She wasn't too dressy, nor was she under dressed... Just the right balance of an outfit. I look a quick second to let my eye wonder over her before stepping back and motioned toward the car. "Your chariot awaits." I stated playfully as we made our way... The theater wasn't to far off campus and we stood talking with the ticket man for several minutes, discussing if we were actual students or not and after that was cleared up we made our way in.

I chuckled softly and nudged him with my elbow,"What a loon,"I said playfully, shaking my head as we walked down the corridor, different theaters on each side. We moved to the right, into the movie we had chosen, and it was surprisingly empty. I grinned,"How will we ever find two seats next to each other?"

I turned my head so my eyes could lock with hers, taking her hand by the fingertips before stepping up the aisles. "Don't worry... I'm sure we can find a spot..." I mumbled with a small smile, sitting toward the middle of the row... If at all possible I always did when it came to the movies."If we can't... You could always sit on me..."

I laughed, hearing it bounce around the empty room. I couldn't help but smirk,"Nope... Just put the arm rest up like sooo,"I put it up,"And get comfy,"I added, leaning against him and resting my head on his shoulder,"And it is just like we are at home, just with a giant screen..."

"Well... I guess this is a good start..." I slid my arm suddenly around her shoulders as I looked up at the previews, both of us able to speak at normal volume considering we were literally alone in the audience. "Considering my goal is to have enough money to put a screen like this in the house." My hand rested on her hip as I turned to look at her. Strange... Her skin was almost radiating from the light, watching as the lights dimmed and our lips inched closer.

Our noses brushed and I jumped at the sudden volume of the opening sequence. I sighed softly, smiling at him as I moved m attention to the movie. I rested my palm on his knee, head on his shoulder, comfortably serene. The movie was better than expected, and so was he. We were able to pass along soft comments and conspiracies of the film as we were alone.

The movie had finished with the loud bit and it seemed to have been done for a while. I gently let my hand rest on her upper arm before letting our head turn again. "Wanna try again?..." I teased before letting the soft kiss that followed linger for several seconds.

I gently pulled away from the kiss, letting out a soft breathe. We were kissing, at the movies... Friends didn't do that... Forget it. We were breaking the rules all over the place, maybe even the biggest rule of them all; Don't fall for your bang buddy... I stood up and offered him my hand, smirking softly,"What're we going to do over break, not see each other for a month?"

I gave a soft smile and shook my head softly. "I don't know..." I stated as we walked out. My hand was still around hers as we stepped outside toward the car. Break started tomorrow... I was headed back home to Atlanta for the month off and she was headed off back to her home state... My chest felt heavy as I thought about the distance between us and we pulled up just as I was parked in the sorority's drive way. I looked over to the girl and noticed the way she was looking at me... Slowly... I leaned toward her and our lips met, almost sadly....

I kissed him with all the love and longing I had in my pocket... It pained me to pull away, but I did, and I kissed his cheek softly,"I guess we better split and finishing packing up... I... I'll see you around, Derek,"I said gently, unbuckling and picking myself up and out of his car, heading for the door.

I'd watched her start for her door and I followed her and as she stood facing the door, I caught her hand. She turned her head seeming shocked as I stood so close to her. I leaned in and kissed her once more, letting her know exactly how I felt without words... I needed her... So badly... "Jewels..." The music was still pounding next door. We kissed again, feeling her hands dash up my chest and around my neck. "Let me love you..."

Let me love you... There was no objecting to such a thing, no way to do anything but agree with a open, beating heart. I stroked the back of his neck with my thumb, looking up into his eyes,"Okay,"I whispered gently. My stomach was in knots, stabbed with a fork and then twirled all around. I was happy... I was in love.

I didn't even remember how it went at first, the next thing that I was aware of was when she lay on her bed in front of me, reaching toward me as I removed her top slowly. I leaned down to his lips, kissing her slowly before moving down. I kissed the arc of her breast. I wanted to have her body memorized before the morning came... She was my... Girlfriend, after all...

It wasn't just sex... It was making love, we were something now... It meant more than a glorified orgasm or two. I let him study my body, learn the curves and soft spots... And I did the same to him. We were ready to just... love. It was the best sex I had ever had... Ever... "When do you have to leave?" I whispered into the dark air, laying on top of him, my head on his chest.

"Noon..." I responded quietly, I looked down and I noticed something... Normally after incredible sex we were exhausted, but this time... We felt fine... Better then before actually. I ran my hand down her back and looked out the window. "We have time to... Savor, each other..." I whispered before kissing her slowly.

I kissed him back, softly. I couldn't believe it... Any of this. Two months ago I had a drunken encounter with my best friend, and here I am. We were... Together. After all, your partner is supposed to be your best friend, right?

[Timeskip? After break?]

[Suuuuuuuuure ]

"You can't just leave, Jewels,"my friend Maggie nagged as I began packing,"You can't just drop out in the middle of the year, either! What are you thinking? Have you even talked to him yet?" I sighed as I closed another cardboard box and I glanced at her, shaking my head,"Mags, what am I supposed to do? You should have seen my father... I can't see Derek, and I have to go home.." My eyes looked down at the evident roundness of my stomach, placing my hand on the arc of it...