Login to your account

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wait... What happened?

The color of her cheeks was almost adorable before I kissed her cheek, letting her go as she turned toward the stream of warm water. I noticed how she had closed her eyes and just seemed to enjoy it. I let my hands rest on her shoulders before I kissed her neck softly, almost faintly. My hands slid from where they rested to her hip. "Kiss me, Jewels..." I squeezed her hips softly before her head turned and our lips connected. I reached around for a moment before filling my hands with the soap she had, running it down her now damp stomach.

The tone in his voice... The way he said my name, it caused goosebumps to rise on my skin. I kissed him back, but only for a moment before getting some soap into my own hands and now facing him. I ran my hands down his chest and then around and up his back, our lips touching a bit less lustfully as usual.

I'd been noticing there was something off about the way we were doing this... Normally, we'd be to the down and dirty by this point but... This time I was sure what it was but I felt like enjoying the build up to it more. My lips brushed her skin slowly smiling as our eyes locked once more. My hands rested on her hips before I nipped her skin feeling her jump a little.

I was chewing softly on my tongue, trying to figure out what was happening right now. We were both into it, right? Of course... I felt his teeth pinch my skin and I was pulled from my trance, smirking softly. I pulled back and rinsed the suds off of myself, then stepped aside so the water did the same to him. My hair stuck to my damp face and I leaned against the wall, his body was against mine in no time and his hand were gripping my backside as his mouth was on my neck.

My hands were running over her slowly and my grip tightened on her bottom and at the same time my tongue lapped against the nook of her neck. What the hell?... I wasn't even licking her the same way... I let out a groan as I moved lower on her body... Her perfect, and beautiful body... I pinned her to the wall and looked into her eyes before I closed my own. My fingers rested on her hips before opening her smooth legs just a little. She must have known what was coming as I felt her fingers run through my hair. My mouth was against her soon after...

None of this felt the same... He was doing things differently, and I can't say I didn't like it... But, I wasn't sure what to think of it either. After a few good licks I pulled my hand away from his head,"Derek... I'm not feeling it tonight..."

I still rested against her before I slowly pulled away... At this point... I wanted her rather badly, but... You couldn't force this kind of thing. I sighed and stood up before running my fingers through my hair. What was wrong with me?! I sat silently against the wall as the water ran down my back. I didn't know what to think. I wasn't enjoying it any less, but at the same time it felt weird... Like there was something there that I wasn't aware of.

I hated seeing the expression on his face, the disappointment... I frowned and rested my forehead against his back,"You can stay tonight if you want to,"I said gently before getting out and wrapping a towel around myself. I grabbed my clothes off the floor and went to my room, sitting down on the edge of my bed. What... What had happened?

I just sat there for a while before I stood up, gathered my clothes and walked into her room, seeing her alone and looking down on the floor. It took a moment but I waited for her to look up at me before leaning down to her height. I kissed her cheek softly before laying beside her toweled figure. "Is that invitation still valid?..."

"To stay? Of course it is,"I said, giving him as much of a smile as I could muster up. The vision of him sitting on the shower floor looking so rejected made my stomach hurt. I got up and pulled my towel off, wringing the last of the water from my hair before hanging up the damp purple rag and pulling on a large t-shirt and some underwear.

I watched her as she changed, closing my eyes and resting my head on her pillow before hearing the mattress shake and squeak. I slowly lifted my eye lids a little under half way. It almost felt like I couldn't muster the strength too. I noticed her hovering over me feeling the sheets around my head move as she pressed her palms down. Normally I would smile or say something but... I felt... Weird.

"I'm sorry,"I said softly, sighing gently. I moved to my usual side of the bed, the right, and pulled the sheets around me. I laid on my side, unsure what to do... We were both acting a bit strange tonight, perhaps running the full mile had taken its toll... I felt sick and cold, and dirty.

"Don't be... You don't feel like it then its fine..." I whispered before looking over at her. I still couldn't shake the feeling in my stomach... Chest... Hell, everywhere. I looked at her as she rolled away from me and my heart felt heavy. It didn't sink... Just hit rock bottom instantly. I crawled toward her calmly before my hand slid over her hip. I had blue balls... But that was no reason to be ill toward her. I never meant to be in the first place...

I gulped gently when he touched my hip and I looked gently over my shoulder at him... Gah. That face, it made me feel so horrible. I moved my head back down, not able to find it in myself to make a move, he probably didn't want to anyways. I guess this is where it was hard being best friends who slept together, literally, because there is no right way to make one another feel good when this happened...

I sighed at this point and I felt even more frustrated... I had no idea what she wanted me to do. I know she looked at me and my hand slid off of her for a moment before I leaned down and kissed the back of her neck. I pulled the covers over both of us and closed my eyes. I didn't know if she even wanted to look at me.

Slowly, I rolled over to face him, sighing gently into the darkness between us. I leaned in, kissing the side of his lip gently. I don't know why... We never kissed or teased without intention to do more, and maybe I did... I really just wanted to fix whatever was going on right here between us.

I stared into her eyes for a second or two before my hand rested on her cheek. I leaned back toward her and my lips touched hers as she had kissed me. I closed my eyes again before I inched toward her. Her eyes locked with mine before we kissed... Feeling the gut reaction I had earlier... It was strange... But I was ok with it.

I slowly leaned over, onto my back as he moved slightly over me. We kissed gently for a few moments, no passion, no lust, just kissing. I didn't know what to do with the feeling in my stomach. I felt sick... But, strange as it sounds, it was a good sick, I guess. I rested my hand on his waist, keeping him close.

I was happy with what was being done. My hands run up her slowly coming to a stop on her neck. The kiss was almost gleeful for a while before slowly pulled back and just... Looked into her eyes. I watched as her sweet eyes closed and our lips met again, in the same way as before... I... I was in love with her...

His hand on my neck, the way his thumb stroked across my jaw gently... It was all way too surreal. There was no moaning or whining, just the sounds of our lips as they introduced themselves in a whole new way to one another. It was like that for a good while, and I slowly pulled away, just to look at him in the darkness that my eyes had now adjusted to.

I couldn't do anything but look down into her eyes it seemed... I closed my own before leaning down and resting my nose in the crook of her neck before very softly kissing the skin. The scent of her wash caught my attention before my tongue very softly touched to her again, testing the waters in a sense... I wasn't sure if she liked whatever was going on or not...

I laid back, giving him a soft hum of 'mhm' to let him know that it was okay. This was really weird, but I would go with it... Maybe just a different mood tonight. His hand held my hip as his tongue made soft circles over my skin and I let my head rest back... It felt good.

Before long my tongue had left a small trail in the shape of a circle on her soft skin. I delicatly wrapped my lips around the same point giving it a warm suckle before part away from her completely. I looked up into her warm eyes as she looked down into mine. I sat up a bit and our lips met again. I couldn't help but give out a warm groan as it all seemed to be normal. Not as it was... But normal...

The warm groan he gave made a trigger in my mind go off, and I was ready to go. I didn't jump into it though. I reached up and laced my fingers in his hair on either side of his head, our kiss holding as our tongue began to play with one another, being old friends as they were. I gave him a soft hum, feeling him linger closer.

The hum in her throat told me everything that I needed to know. Her fingers were wrapped in my hair holding me tenderly to her mouth. I savored the sweet sensation that was her tongue before we broke. I kept comparing it to all the times before. If this had been even a week ago it would've happened differently. We would be laughing and cracking jokes right up to the actual start, but here... It was different. Still just as passionate and as hungry for the other. However, this seemed a bit more... Serious I suppose. I kissed down her neck and in a few seconds her shirt was on the floor, holding her against me as I kissed her once more...

It really didn't take long until both of us were nude. Well, I suppose it took longer than usual... I couldn't shake the sensation that something was going on in his head that was making this so different. Our freshly washed naked bodies pressed to one another as he moved over me, our lips giving off the faintest of popping sounds.

The warm feeling of her figure against mine was almost incredible... I'd felt it before but like everything else it was different. I kissed down her neck before running my palm over her chest for a moment. I noticed a soft groan in her throat and before long it was between her thighs... I felt her arc against me as my fingertip rested on her opening, moving it a bit to find her clit. I kissed down her further and further over her breast and toward her entrance, blowing air against it sweetly...

I took in a gentle breath and rested my head back. The cold air sent shivers up my spine and I sighed softly, feeling his tongue run over me... It really should be the other way around, after all, I am the one who left him up and hard...

I could feel that she wasn't quite enjoying herself and I was pretty sure why... I broke away from her body and I crawled over her. I pulled her softly as I rolled onto my back, having her over me. I kissed her lips for a moment before pulling away and letting my hand rest on her bottom, squeezing her suddenly.

I gasped gently and looked down at her,"Derek... It doesn't have to be like this if you don't want it to be,"I said, reaching back and touching his hand softly as I leaned in and kissed him. He was acting really strange and I didn't know what to think of it..