Login to your account

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rekindling

It didn't take long for me begin to orgasm, bucking against her lightly. I could only take so much. I gasped as my body released and I lay there, breathless.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I smiled and licked her clean. I laid down next to her,glancing at her. "Good?" I asked.

I leaned in and kissed her lips,"Amazing." We could only lay there for so long before redressing one another and continuing to the party. Before graduation, Blaise and I slept together every now and again, one we even did it in the girl's lockeroom rather then going to gym. We were friends with benefits... After we left for college, we lost contact...

-Five years later-

"Carson!! It is so good to see you!" Said the girl sitting at the booth in the front of the school. I laughed gently and shook her hand, taking my name tag. It was the five year reunion for our school, and I was looking forward to seeing everyone again. I grinned as I walked into the gym, looking around. I adjusted my tight black dress and bouncy blonde hair. Here goes nothing...

I was already inside, wearing a tight black shirt and skirt. I pretty much looked the same,possibly even better. I work at a recording studio in LA, and I live in a cute beach house. It was weird seeing people. Some looked the same, and others completely different.

Over the years I toned my body, for my work. I was a personal trainer at my own gym. It wasn't a strict gym, just open for people to be whoever and whatever they wanted, it was small, but made good money. I walked towards the bar and got a martini, looking around... Dated him... Hated her... Lost my virginity to him... Didn't he get her pregnant? I thought that teacher died...Slept with her... Wait, slept with her? Blaise!

This red headed girl that I've always hated in high school kept talking to me and I just smiled and nodded,pretending to be interested. I sipped my drink,looking around. I saw a blonde staring at me and I looked at her for a moment. My eyes widened slightly. It's Carson! "Excuse me." I told the redhead. I made my way over to Carson and smiled. "Hey!" I said with a grin, hugging her gently.

I hugged Blaise and grinned, chuckling warmly and kissing her cheek,"Wow, Blaise... It is really good to see you."

I smiled warmly and took a second to look over her. "It's great to see you too! You look really good,by the way." I said with a chuckle.

"And so do you... You've matured a lot since we graduated... Your hair is shorter,"I said with a smile, winking at her gently. I looked around slowly and sighed,"What have you been up to?"

I sat down with her and looked around as well. "I work at a recording studio in LA, and I live in a little beach house. What about you?" I asked,smiling at her.

"I own a gym, and have a bed in the back. I don't really live anywhere... I live in the next town over,"I said gently, smiling at her as I sipped from my drink, looking over her smooth, tan legs.

"Oh, I see.." I said softly. It was silent for a few moments, then I glanced at her,biting my bottom lip gently. "Are you.. Married?" I asked.

"No,"I laughed gently, shaking my head,"I am utterly, and painfully single,"I said with a soft smile, sighing. I had a few lesbian experiences in college, but never began to date. My luck with men was never any good. I had a few bang buddies for when I was lonely, but even they stopped. I leaned in, just for her to hear,"I haven't had sex in eight months... How pathetic is that?"

I chuckled. "Pretty pathetic." I teased. I leaned back and shook my head. "Don't feel bad.. I haven't been having much luck either.." I said softly. I moved around a lot in college and I even had my first lesbian relationship, but that only lasted for 2 months. Since college I haven't dated, and I hardly even slept with anyone.

I laughed gently and shook my head, sitting back. I smiled at her,"I guess we're both in a dry spell, huh?" I was lying, it wasn't that I didn't feel like sex, it was just that I couldn't find anyone to have sex with! I was wet now, not dripping... But wet, for her. I sighed softly,"So, where do you live?"

(I'm going to bed, goodnight!)

(Goodnight!)
    I smiled back. "I guess so.. I live in LA, but I'm staying at Central Hotel while I'm here.." I said softly. I sipped my drink and studies her carefully. She has gotten so much... Sexier...

I sat back as our class valedictorian went onto the stage with a microphone, thanking us all for coming, just the usual speech. I smiled and glanced at Blaise, resting my hand gently on her leg under the table.

I jumped slightly but smiled at her gently, nodding to her. I turned my attention back to the person talking, but I didn't care much what he was saying.

My fingers curled in against the inside of her thigh and my eyes fell onto her lap as my fingertips traced small circles on her skin. I wanted her. Badly.

I glanced at her briefly. She still wants me after all these years? Well... I'd be lying if I said I don't want her too..

I slowly pulled my hand away from her and pretended to pay attention to the man on stage as he talked about the yearbook, where people ended up incomparison to what we thought they would be. I grinned to myself, glancing at her deviously.

I took a sip of my coke and sighed, wishing the man would just stop talking. The only reason I came here was to see Carson.. I glanced at her and smiled slightly.

We made eye contact for a moment and I moved my eyes to the door, then back at her. I smiled and stood, walking out to the hallway slowly. No one would miss me...I waited for Blaise, leaning on the lockers.

I smirked and finished my coke before sitting up as well, walking out of the room unnoticed. I saw her leaning against the lockers and I smiled. "What's up?" I asked softly.

I stood straight and smiled,"I missed you,"I said as I placed my hands on her hips, squeezing them gently. Was she getting the message? Would she even want me after all these years? Hell... I guess if I was rejected I had a gym full of single, lonely guys to try and seduce.

I smiled and looked around quickly before I placed my hands on the lockers on either side of her head. "I missed you too.." I whispered, biting my bottom lip and looking into her eyes.

I turned and pinned her against the lockers gently, leaning in and kissing her lips passionately, needingly. My hands squeezed at her hips as I kissed her, my lips moving down to her neck. I could smell her perfume... It was sweet, but tangy. It was perfection.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and I leaned my head back, sighing softly. I stroked the back of her neck gently. "How about we.. Ditch this dumbass reunion and go to my hotel?" I asked softly.

"I can't wait that long,"I said hungrily against her neck, pulling my lips back to hers as I pecked them gently. I sighed softly,"I need something before that,"I added, my fingers crawling up under her shirt,"Girl's lockerroom? Or even the bathroom... Hell, I want you so bad..."

I looked up at her and smiled softly. "I don't wanna risk getting caught Carson.." I whispered. Believe me, I want her just as bad, but I've always been one to think reasonably.