Login to your account

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rekindling

Well, she just went straight for it, now didn't she! I chuckled gently and kissed her neck before pulling away, swimming into deeper water, laughing softly at her,"If you want me, you have to come get me.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I pouted softly. "Tease." I mumbled. I swam after her and it went that way for a while. We would kiss, and then tease each other, and then the occasional touching.

I giggled gently, sitting in the shallow water, watching her. The water was chill, but not too bad. I smiled as she stradled my lap, and I placed my hands on her hips,"Hi there."

"Hey." I replied with a soft giggle as I straddled her. I touched her cheek gently. The moonlight seems to reflect off of her skin and eyes. Very beautiful.

I leaned in and kissed her again, our lips fitting together perfectly, like pizzle pieces. I slid my hand down to her mound gently, rubbing my finers over her swim suit gently.

I pulled back and kissed her neck gently. "You know... I haven't touched anyone else since you... I haven't wanted to.." I admitted softly.

"Me either,"I said gently, running my hand up her stomach and then into her bikini bottoms gently,"I wouldn't be able to, even if I want..."

"Why not?" I asked, sucking on her neck gently. I squeezed her breasts gently and I massaged them gently over her bikini top.

"I'm devoted to you,"I said, running my fingertip over her clit gently,"I belong to you... Weather you claim me or not,"I whispered.

"Why me?" I whispered, moving my hands down to rub her thighs. I nibbled on her neck gently. She's devoted to me? I guess I could say the same since she's all I think about... But why? Why me?

"Because for some reason,"I stopped to kiss her neck,"I am pulled to you. I think you are smart, and funny, and amazingly sexy... You are a great lover,"I chose that moment to rub her clit gently,"And perfect for me. "

I let out a soft moan and I rubbed her breasts once again. "I would give you a list of what I love about you, but that'll probably take all night." I kissed her lips gently. Our bodies and lips fit into one another perfectly. We are perfect for each other.

I took my hands out from her bikini and pulled her closer against me,"I love you, Blaise..."

I wrapped my arms around her neck and pressed my forehead against hers. It's so strange, hearing those words. When was the last time I loved someone like this? Never."I love you too Carson..." I whispered.

I lifted her off my lap and stood up,"Come on... I'm getting cold,"I said gently, offering my hand.

I smiled and took her hand gently. I walked to the towels and I handed her one, then I wrapped mine around myself, shivering slightly.

I smiled and led her inside, the air in the house was warm and refreshing. I smiled at her, kissing her lips gently,"I'm going to shower,"I said, walking to the bathroom. I stepped into a warm shower, still in my swim suit.

I smiled and sat there for a few minutes before I walked in and stepped in with her. I wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Mind if I join you?" I asked.

"I was hoping you would,"I said with a smile, turning around in her arms and kissing her gently, smiling. I reached behind her, untieing her swim suit top.

I smiled and kissed her back gently, doing the same to her. I rubbed her breasts gently, smiling behind the kiss.

I leaned back against the cold tile wall, shivers going up my spine. It had been so long since I felt her touch, and it was so delicate... I smiled, my hands sliding over her backside.

I smiled and kissed down her neck slowly, leaning down to run my tongue over her breasts slowly.

"Oooh,"I moaned gently, my hands resting on her back now, with the level she was at. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, feelin her tongue circle my nipple before suckking it gently,"Goddd..."

I moaned against her and switched to the other one, sucking gently. I reached my hand down to rub her over her bikini bottoms.

I lifted my foot up onto the edge of the tub, whining gently. I reached down pulled on the ties at either hip and felt my bottoms become undone, falling. I smiled at her. I had shaved down there, all nice and trimmed for her... I hoped she liked it.

I smiled and looked down at her. Trimmed nicely, very beautiful. "Nice." I purred, rubbing her once again. I slowly began to rub her clit and I nibbled on her neck gently.

I pulled a her bikini,"Off,"I said gently, meeting her lips with my own.

I smiled and slipped my bikini off. I pinned her to the wall of th shower and I kissed her roughly, pressing myself to her.

I moaned against her lips, tangling my tongue with hers. I placed my hand on her mound, grinning.

I smiled and slowly began to grind against her, her hand in between us. I moaned softly and kissed her deeper.