Login to your account

Thread: Coming to you Live from the West Coast~

Cool Coming to you Live from the West Coast~

Greetings Welcome Center Viewers,Tonight I introduce the newest member, Sharlai!

~bow, bow~
    Yes, here I am, in all my nerdy glory, ready to find my place among the RPers of the internet. Ready to weave fantastical yarns in a multitude of colors, from purple to obtuse. Ready to entertain, perplex, confuse, and likely downright annoy. Ready to introduce myself.

I hail from the Western Coast of that funny shaped country in-between Canada and Mexico. I have been around for nearly 23 summers, and take an avid interest in studying ancient cultures. I employ myself with video games and witty remarks, and spend my time wandering the corners of the internet forests.

I'm single, short, and enjoy long walks on the beach followed by a night of blowing heads off of digital zombies.

And if it weren't apparent by now, I'm really strange.
    And into fantasy roleplay, as well as more adult type games. It could stem from a deep dissatisfaction with the way my love life in real life is currently going, fomenting a need to create a fantasy version of romance that goes the way I'd like it to. Or I could just be a pervert.
    ~shrug~

Anyways, I'm here. You're here.
    Let's get some RP on. B|

Over and Out!

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar
    HAHA I like this one, Can I Keep her Neko?

Welcome to the site Sharlai Very entertaining Intro into the world of WTF, Keep up the strangeness because there are others just as strange maybe stranger on this site. Have fun the site doesn't take to long to get used to but if you have any question most everybody will help you and Neko is a very helpful Mod and responds as soon as she has time.

The site is still pretty new so feel free to share idea's make RP characters and RP's if you have a game you wanna share, there is also a bunch of RP's already going about 3-5 are really active the rest are starting to go a little faster. If later I partake in over running your thread sorry, it happens at times. XD
    Last edited by Michael Cra; 06-25-2011 at 12:17 PM. Reason: There was a single word bugging me.

I suppose so, as long as you remember to feed her and take her on walks. :B

xD Anyhoo - welcome to WTF RPG. :3 Glad you followed the email and came over to join us!

It's 7am and I haven't slept because I've been watching my Australian friend make her costume for a convention, but I wanted to welcome you and say you were hilarious. xD

As has been said - we're a new community, but we have active games already and if what we have already isn't something that makes you go, "oh, awesome! ::join!::" then you can make your own or put out a search or brainstorming thread. :3

Hope you enjoy it here, but if there's any help you need or suggestions you have, that's what I'm here for. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Yay! I have to take her Zombie killing to Neko don't forget that XD. *starts making a nice Comfy home for her to sleep in. ((cardboard box))*

Sharlai! You will surely win the hearts of our community in no time~!
    You've already won a few and Cra has adopted you... >.> That's gotta say something!
    You sound fun as hell and we fall under the same interest category, we should totally write together some time. :B

But my point is... welcome~ stay a while~ we love you already~~~
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I...um...like walks! STOP COMING DOWN ON ME NEW PERSON!

*hides in a corner holding a sign that says: Welcome to the forum! Help me...please...*

Pshh what you afraid oh Cole you run out of cookie clouds to hide in? *gets out Whupping stick* cause if so then i can finish this.

*disappears by a cloud of cookies and the sign is only left behind*

Curse you and your Delicious Escapes! *shakes hand in air... then eats some cookies*

((ok well I'm off to LA be back later today))

Does the cardboard box have airholes? =x

Yay, thanks for all the welcome ^-^ It was all nearly 4 in the morning when I posted this and I was a bit like "O_O Craaaaack" and too much minecraft.
    Then I had a dream I was a waitress in a mansion made of horror.
    And I'm unsure that made any sense. >.>
    But all the same, thanks for the welcomes :3 I will be reading around and seeing what strikes my interest.

Minecraft?! Where?!

I own a legal copy and I haven't tried launching my server for awhile.

Minecraft...on..my..computer? I've only tried multiplayer once with a friend. Typing everything out is a pain I own a legal copy too, one of my few possessions in this universe o__o

It's not too hard to understand as i've played multiplayer servers before.(Well...run one actually).

I actually pirated it first before I bought a legal one.

Yarrr matey B|

MineCraft too!! gah Im gonna have to get you a Futon for your cardboard box now, has to reward awesome-sauce, and yes it has air holes. so was this mansion full of creepers and skeletons?

No, sadly Horror Mansion wasn't minecrafty at all, just full of scary random shtuff and the odd patron randomly drowning in air..-.

*Darth Vader sits off Screen* "This'll give her nightmares for years Hu hu hu hu"