Login to your account

Thread: Issues with Approving Characters?

Issues with Approving Characters?

Alright so recently I was made co-host of an RP, and after receiving permission to accept a character I went to press 'approve'. It popped up with a message asking if I was sure I wanted to, and I clicked okay. At that point it informed me that I could not do it, for it asked me to "Please complete both the subject and message fields". I don't know if this has something to do with the new notification system, but for some reason no matter what I do- I can't seem to approve any characters. I've tried to press approve from both from the "characters" page as well as from the individual character's profile.

I'm using google chrome, by the way, if it's relevant.
    STA

Boooh. Two steps forward and another step back. xD

I wonder if hosts have the same issue? (I don't know if my testing anything will help, seeing as Admin privileges would trump all.)
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Haha, it happens. If it only effects co-host it's probably not even that dramatic, so I'm probably the only one with the problem. Le sigh.

I suppose a host could test that theorem out for us, though I would think that if it effected hosts it would have been mentioned by people other than I by now. Hmm, what a conundrum- I give our program mods props. I can't imagine how hard it must be to code a site like this.
    STA

So many variables. xD I can barely do HTML or BBCode without consulting a guide. >__<
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

I used to be able to do it like a pro when I was a kid, but now...eh. I can wrap image tags, I can bold font- I'm calling it a day. ouo
    STA

Same. xD I used to make my own websites by hand on those old freebie places like Geocities and Tripod and such. >_>; Though when I started wanting to do more complex things, I did start using an editor and I think that's where I started to blackslide. >_>;
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Yeah, that was about my level of decline too. I used to code like kiddy websites they gave us on Neopets, but once I realized that all the good layouts had like pages of intense coding I started borrowing from the "html help" sites instead of writing it out on my own. Then I just went ahead and skipped to the whole use-similar-templates-and-just-make-different-graphics-for-them route. It was quality, I assure you. XD
    STA

Hmm this is WEIRD.
    Last night I made a character, and I could approve my own character.... but... I can't approve this one. So no, seems like I can't approve it. I get the exact same error.

Ah, I was never able to write my own html stuff (like a pro or otherwise haha), I was always a steal-code-snippets person. XDD
    Last edited by Tahiel; 06-26-2011 at 12:42 PM.

(ooc)

Yea, I saw you approve Six and everything, so that's why I assumed it was just me.

Don't feel bad- technically, you were one step ahead of us! XD
    STA

Hopefully one of the first things fixed when alxjvr arrives at work. :3 Sorry it's having issues. D: But at least when it's fixed, the reward for the inconvenience is the notification of pending bios. >_<

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Sent you both a PM!
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin