Login to your account

Thread: Fallen's Journal

Master
    Fallen's Journal the he writes in after any given event.
    Last edited by FallenHopeClearwater; 03-18-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Master
    Dear Journal:
    Hey. I decided to write this after I met a human girl and an Angel like myself, to keep track of stuff. The girl's name is Ella, and the Angel's name is Miguel. Something about Ella just seems... Right. I don't know how to put it. We just got home after stealing her stuff back from her abusive family. I wanted to stay and wait for them, but Ella really wanted to go home. I think something else besides abuse happened, but I won't push it. I'm getting pretty tired. I'll do this tomorrow.

Fallen
    If Chaos and Harmony become unbalanced, the world will fall in a terrible war. Let's try to keep it balanced shall we?

Master
    Dear Journal:
    It's been about a month since I met Ella. And, well... I proposed to her. She wasn't sure, and it hurt a bit to hear that, but I can wait until she knows for sure. I also took a pill almost a month ago that let's my Angel body have Human sperm. It was Ella's Idea too... I think she might want a kid. I'll figure this out more later...

Fallen
    If Chaos and Harmony become unbalanced, the world will fall in a terrible war. Let's try to keep it balanced shall we?