Login to your account

Page 62 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,860 of 2147

Thread: Childhood Friends Turn Into Sweethearts?

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I walked downstairs and I smiled at him. "Ew you're sweaty. Go get a shower." I teased with a chuckle.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I chuckled. "Hey, come here give me some love." I said, hugging her laughing as she yelled.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Ewwww!!! Get a shower!!" I yelled, struggling against him. I finally got away from him and I ran upstairs.

I laughed as she ran Away. I grabbed a towel and stepped into the shower not wanting to chase her, tired from running.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I went outside and flowered the plants, then I went and laid down in bed, closing my eyes. Today has been a long day..

After my shower I got pyjamas on and I walked into the bedroom, and I plopped down beside her. I pulled her close and I kissed her cheek.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and snuggled close to him, closing my eyes. "Much better..." I whispered teasingly.

I chuckled. "It wasn't that bad." I said, kissing her nose. "Okay, maybe a little.. "
    ♥Volbeat♥

I laughed. "You stunk bad." I teased. I leaned up and kissed him softly, my hand on the side of his neck.

I kissed her back softly. "You've made your point dear." I said, and I slowly laid back, my side hurting a bit. I closed my eyes, and slowly drifted off.
    ♥Volbeat♥

The next morning I woke up and took a quick shower, then I made breakfast and sat in the kitchen, calling friends and family and such and telling them about the party we're having for Paxton.

The wedding was this weekend.. I could wait. My party was Thursday, tomorrow. I wondered what I had in store.. I stood and I got dressed and ready for the day
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and walked over to him, hugging him from behind, my lips by his ear. "So.. Baby.. Are you going to have a bachelor party? With a sexy little stripper?" I teased, kissing his neck. i'm having a bacherolett party with my friends but I have no idea what they're planning for me.

"Well, I don't think I'm really allowed to tell. And I honestly don't know what my friends have planned." I said, and I kissed her cheek.

(Skip to the wedding day?)
    ♥Volbeat♥

The morning of the wedding my friends kept me in a different room then Paxton and they worked on me all day. They curled my hair and put on some really pretty makeup. My dress was long and white and my viel was really long as well. I had a boque of white roses.

I was soon ready, my tux was white also, and with a black tie, I thought I thought I looked rather nice. My hair was combed back, and I was ready. I walked down the isle, with my best friend Jack. I stood at the alter, and waited for my beautiful soon to be wife..
    ♥Volbeat♥

Since my father wasn't alive, my cousin Mason was to be the one to walk me down the isle. As we walked, I couldn't take my eyes off of Paxton. He looks so handsome.. I tried not to tear up so I wouldn't ruin my makeup. everyone was standing and my friends and the remainder of my family was crying.

It was slow motion.. she was so stunning.. absolutely beautiful, no words could describe how happy I was.. my life flashed in front of me, the day I met her, and all up until now.. when she was in front of me I took both if her hands softly, and we were walked through the things the man at the podium had to say about marriage. Until my favorite part. "I do.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked up into his bright eyes, a grin on my face. The preacher's voice was just noise in the background. Here I am.. Getting married to the most amazing man on earth.. We've been through so much together. "I do.." I whispered. "I now pronounce you, husband, and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I smiled and I pulled her close to me and I kissed her softly, and with a bit of passion. When I pulled Away, everyone clapped and cheared. Time to party. I kissed the back of her hand softly and we ran down the isle and to the afterparty.
    ♥Volbeat♥

That had to be the best kiss yet. We had a professional photographer take pictures and videos of everything so we could keep the memories forever. We all danced and partied then it was time for our couple dance. Everyone would be watching us. It's a good thing I know how to ballroom dance.

I slowly took her by the waist and I danced slowly with her, my forehead on hers, a nice slow dance. "I'm so happy. We are married, can you believe it?" I asked, and I kissed her softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and kissed him back gently, getting a lot of "awes" from the crowd. I slowly pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Yes, I can believe it. I'm so happy. And I'm sure Liam is happy for us too." I whispered.

I smiled and nodded. "I know he is.." I said, kissing here nose softly. We were happy, perfect. Nothing could tear us apart. "You're so beautiful.. you know that? And your dress." I said
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and stroked the back of his neck softly. "And you look handsome.. Your tux.." I giggled and soon our dance was over. We cut the cake together and the party continued and we drank lots of white wine.

The whole party was soon over, and it was sad, but also very very exciting. We gone into our limo and we were driven to our five star hotel honeymoon place. I mean , it was top of the line, amazing luxury. We got our master suite, and I walked her to the room, I opened it. It was bigger than an apartment, a full kitchen, large bedroom, large bed, qnd everything, was amazing..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I grinned as I walked around the amazing place. "Oh wow.. How amazing.." I whispered in awe. We sat and had some champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. I slowly leaned in to kiss him. "I love you.. So much." I mumbled against his lips.

I smiled, and kissed herback softly. "I love you too.." I said. "So.. how about, we get this dress off maybe? I might have gone to the store and bought you a couple things from Victoria's Secret.. I was hoping you could model for me?"
    ♥Volbeat♥

I blushed as he handed me the Victoria's Secret bag. I slowly stood up. "Okay." I walked to the bathroom and changed into the very sexy outfit. It showed off my legs and hips nicely and you could see cleavage. I let my hair down and let it spill down to my waist and I slowly opened the door for him.

My eyes widened at the sexy girl in the doorway.. good lord. I stood slowly, and walked over. "Stunning.. " I said, looking her up and down.. I kissed her neck softly. "Wow.. I knew you would look amazing in this one."
    ♥Volbeat♥