Login to your account

Page 53 of 72 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 2147

Thread: Childhood Friends Turn Into Sweethearts?

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I smiled and slowly took off my bra, throwing it to the side. I rubbed my breasts for a few moments before I ran my hands down my body to the hem of my underwear. I smiled. "I think I'm gonna stop right here. ."

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    Fuck it, she wins.. I quickly removed my shirt and I rushed over to been, and I pulled her close to me, pinning her to the wall lightly, I sucked on her neck, and I slowly kissed down her body, stopping at her breasts and sucking and licking gently. I then kissed lower, and I pulled her underwear down slowly, throwing them across the room I lifted her leg and out it on my shoulders, I slowly licked her, it was something new, but I knew she would like it.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I gasped and moaned softly, closing my eyes. Well this is new. . But it feels great. I bit my lip and looked down at him, watching him. God.. He's so sexy..

I slowly picked up the speed and I groaned as she released, the sweet nector making her even more wet. I smiled up at her, licking my lips. I slowly stood, and backed Away, removing my jeans, laying on my back on the bed, now just in my boxers.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I watched him for a moment, then I walked over, crawling over him. I kissed his neck, then I ran my tongue down his chest to the hem of his boxers. I glanced up at him and slowly pulled his boxers off. I grabbed him and began to stroke him slowly, running my tongue up his length.

I groaned as I felt where her lips were leading. My body tensed up when she grabbed my length and I got goosebumps when her tongue ran up it. "Oh god.. " I said, making fists as I grabbed the sheets.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and glanced up at him. I must be doing it right then. I slowly took him into my mouth and I sucked gently, closing my eyes.

No one has ever done this to me before, But I'll tell you right now that it was the best thing ever. "Damn.. Tober.. " I groaned, and when she began to suck lightly I gripped the sheets even tighter, my breathing becoming uneven.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I kept doing that until he released. I smiled and slowly crawled over him, leaning down to kiss and nibble on his neck softly.

I groaned softly as her tongue and lips touched my neck, and I slowly slid into her, not being able to wait any longer. I slowly sucked on her collarbone, and then ran my tongue down to her breast. I began to move my hips up and down and I gripped her hips and moved her up and down against my thrusts, moaning against her skin.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sat up and rested my hands on his chest, throwing my head back and moaning loudly. "Shit.." I whimpered, biting my bottom lip.

I moaned and I laid back and moved my hips faster, the pleasure increasing with every strong thrust. "Oh,.baby.." I said, moving to grip her breasts. A light clapping filled the air, making me bite my lip.
    ♥Volbeat♥

It was so intense. Amazing. I grinded my hips hard to match his rough thrusts. I leaned down and kissed him deeply, my fingers digging into the sheets.

I ran my tongue along her lip and into her mouth, it pressing to hers gently, massaging it. I moved my hips faster absolutely released, the orgasm pumping through my veins and the pleasure overwhelming. "Christ.. " I said against her lips and I moaned as I felt her release.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I moaned softly when we released and I laid down next to him, exhausted. "God.. I'll never get tired of you.." I whispered breathlessly, panting lightly.

I chuckled at her comment and I kissed her cheek gently. "Next time, watch out, I'm winning that little tease game.. " I said, chuckling once more at all the little things we did to each other, leading up to me losing. But it was fun as hell.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I giggled and pecked his lips softly. "You can try.. But I'm the master." I purred, looking up into his eyes.

I kissed here shoulder gently. "We'll see maybe tonight who will win.. It's not going to be you." I said, smiling and I sat up, a great way to start the day. I took a quick shower then I got dressed, and headed to the living room.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I took a shower as well then I went to the kitchen and made lunch for us. Afterwards I sat with him. "So, handsome.. What do you wanna do today? " I asked.

I smiled as she handed me a plate.."Thanks Babe. And.. how about.. we have a beach day? Like, I can set up the barbeque down there, and even the umbrella, and we just chill out? Have dinner there.." I said, I've always wanted to do that.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. "Sounds great baby." I replied. After we finished eating I washed the dishes, then I cleaned the house for a bit. We soon packed up our beach stuff in the evening and we went to the beach, setting everything up. I laid on the beach towel and closed my eyes as the cool breeze hit my face.

I laid down beside her and I kissed her neck slowly. "You look great in the bikini." I said and I smiled up at her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I giggled. "Thanks babe." I replied softly. I snuggled close to him and I closed my eyes, sighing softly. It's so peaceful..

I kissed her collar bone softly before I stood and practically dove into the water. There was no sharks or jellyfish, so we were worry free pretty much.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sat up and smiled, watching him. I love how he's not letting cancer bring him down.. He's happy.. So I'm happy as well...

I swam around and I reached to the bottom, finding something really cool, I went back to the shore, and I looked at the pink starfish I had found. "Look, October, It's Patrick." I said, walking over to her.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I stood up and looked at the starfish, giggling softly."Awww you're so cute." I kissed his nose and then I went into the water, cooling off for a moment.

I chuckled and swam back out placing the starfish back where I had found it. I slowly and sneakily swam up underneath of October and I took her in my arms, laughing as she screamed. "Sorry baby." I said, chuckling softly, and I kissed her neck gently.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I giggled. "You keep scaring me today." I said, turning around in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips softly. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too.." I said and I kissed her back softly. "How about steaks? I'll throw them on the grill now, It's heated up and ready." I said, letting go and swimming back to our little area, and I put the steaks on, and the seasoning.
    ♥Volbeat♥