Login to your account

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Childhood Friends Turn Into Sweethearts?

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I rested my forehead against his and closed my eyes, breathing heavily. I have never been kissed like that before. It felt so.. Perfect.. "Wow indeed..." I whispered, opening my eyes to look at him.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I smiled, and I kissed her neck gently. "So.. What does this mean?.. What are we now.." I asked her. No one could stay just friends after a kiss like that. My hands were still on her waist, I squeezed her hips softly, and traced invisible circles on her back.

I smiled and squeezed his shoulders softly, looking into his eyes. I have completely fallen for my best friend. I'm certain what I want now. "Ask me again." I whispered, kissing his forehead.

"October... Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked, a smile still present on my face. I was certain she would say yes. Gosh, she's so stunning.. As I waited for her answer, I went back to kissing her neck.. She smelled so good..

I smiled and closed my eyes. "Of course." I replied. I tilted his chin up and kissed his lips quickly before pulling away and smiling at him.

I sighed with relief, and I smiled when she kissed me.. "Its late... We should get to sleep." I said. I solely stood up, her hand in mine, and I directed her to my bedroom. "Need a sleep shirt? I asked. I removed my shirt, and my pants. Leaving me in my boxers, it was how I slept. I grabbed a t shirt from my top drawer, and handed it to her. I laid down in my bed, and got under the covers. I waited for her to join me.

I smiled and slipped the large tshirt on before slipping in bed beside him. It took me a minute to get used to the warmth. I snuggled close to him and closed my eyes.

I put my arm around her, and I kissed her forehead. "Good night, beautiful.." I said before slipping into a deep sleep myself. In the morning, I slowly slipped out of bed. I was careful to not wake her up. I started to make breakfast, eggs and .. Bacon.. Me and her loved bacon. I chuckled to myself, the way I had thought that was a bit funny.

I woke up alone, frowning at the coldness. I got up and put my hair in a ponytail before following the smell of eggs and bacon. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and rested my cheek against his back. "Morning." I mumbled. He's So tall!

"Morning, Babe.." I said. "You're just in time. Its done." I said before getting out two plates, and setting equal amount of food on each. I got orange juice also, and filled two glasses. I set them at the bar connected to the kitchen, before I sat down, I kissed October sweetly.

I smiled and kissed him back for a moment before sitting down next to him and eating slowly. When we were done i looked up and said,"What do you wanna do today?" ((Ill be Back in An hour or so!))

(Alright. If I'm not back, I'll try to reply around 2-2:30. That's your time, when my lunch is.)

"The pool is open.. We could go there? Its indoors, and heated." I suggested. "We could swing by your apartment and get your swim suit." In added, eating my bacon, then taking a bite of my eggs.

I nodded. "Okay." I replied. We finished eating and then I got my swim suit from my apartment. We walked to the pool hand in hand, then I pushed him in.

(I'm sorry! My phone died so I couldn't reply at lunch)

When I fell in, I swam to the top. I chuckled, and I splashed her "Meanie." I teased. I got pout of the pool, and hugged her from behind, purposely getting her wet. "Hey hey, I have to get you back now." I said and I jumped in the pool with her.

I swam to the top after a second and ran my hands over my face and hair, trying to get the water out of my eyes. I was laughing, hard. I splashed him and stuck my tongue out at him. "There. You got me back." I said.
    (It's okay!)

I laughed, and swam over to her. I kissed her forehead. I went underwater, and swam around for a while. Before going up behind her. "Boo." I said in her , laughing as she nearly jumped out of her skin

I screamed and turned around quickly. "Oh my god you scared me Jake!!" I smacked his shoulder and went underwater, swimming away from him. I got out of the pool and sat on the edge, my feet dangling in the water.

I chuckled and I swam over to her, and I got out, and sat by her. "Sorry Babe." I said, and I kissed her shoulder. Already, it had been about an hour at the pool. I was starving. "Want to go out to lunch?" I asked her.

(I'll be back in like an hour, I'm at my grandmas)

(Okay..)
    I looked up at him and smiled when he called me babe. "Sure." I replied. I stood up and dried off with a towel before slipping on my sandles. I stopped by my apartment to change and then I went to his apartment and walked in, waiting in the living room for him.

I walked out in my nice blue graphic t, and dark jeans. "Let's go. Where to?" I asked her. Maybe Sherries? I loved that place.. Their steak was mouth watering. I took her hand and walked her out to the car. I got in, and started the engine.

I buckled myself in and leaned back, putting my sunglasses on. "Sherries." I replied, knowing that is his favorite place to eat. Mine in Swensons. They have the best ice cream and burgers. But I like Sherries too.

"Sherries it is.." I drove there, it was only across town. I got out, and took her hand.. I kissed her forehead softly. "I already know what I'm getting.." I said. When we got inside, and got seated, I took a drink of my soda. that she brought rather quickly.,

I got a small steak and fries, since I'm not that hungry. I sipped my coke softly, looking out the window. It feels so.. Different, being together with Jake... I've known him so long.. I guess it'll just take a while to get used to it.

My steak came out perfect. I loved it. It was gone pretty quick, I finished my fries, and my soda. I tipped the waitress and we left after paying. "Enjoy your mean, Love?" I asked and I kissed her forhead.

I smiled and looked up at him, grabbing his hand and squeezing it softly. "Yes. And I could tell that you enjoyed yours." I said with a grin. I leaned up and kisses his cheek gently as we walked.

(Ah, typo, )

"I did, I did." I said smiling. When we got in the car, I started the engine. We were soon back at my apartment. When she stepped in, I asked her "You still ticklish?" I asked and I knew the answer, I tickled her sides.

I started laughing hysterically and I tried to wriggle away from him. "S-Stop!" I gasped. I broke free and began to run away from him, going to the bedroom and hiding in the closet.

I chuckled, and I went after her. I opened the closet, and I picked her up, bridal style. I laid her on the bed and I tickled her a little more, before bringing her lips to mine. I was hovering over her, she was on her back. I pulled away and I looked into her eyes.. I loved playing around with her like we just did.

I looked up into his eyes, my chest heaving up and down from my heavy breathing, my face flushed from laughing. "Meanie head.." I whispered, leaning up to kiss his lips once again. I allowed my eyes to flutter close.

My hand slowly found her waist, and I kissed her a little deeper . I loved how her lips felt on mine.. I smiled a little behind the kiss, remembering when we first met.. I had gotten my gum stuck in her hair. Haha, good times..