Login to your account

Page 2 of 72 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Childhood Friends Turn Into Sweethearts?

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    "Yeah sure!" I replied. I changed dresses and slipped on some leggings and high heeled boots. I brushed out my hair and then walked back to the living room, glancing at the clock. "Ready?" I asked.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I stood, and looked at her.. So beautiful.. I nodded. "Yes, I'm ready." I said, and I opened the door for her. Once we were in the parking lot, I opened the passenger door for her, and got in on my side. I had one of the new Cadilac cars. I drove took the theater once she was buckled in. It wasnt far from the complex. When we got there, I got out, and I waited for her. We headed inside, the line really short. I asked for two tickets, and I paid the guy behind the window, he handed the tickets to me, I looked around the large room. "Want popcorn?" I asked October.

I shrugged. "Sure." I replied. We got a big popcorn to share and some drinks then we went and found some good seats. I watched the previews boredly, waiting for the movie to start. It was a really funny movie. At one point I was laughing so hard that I had my face buried in Jake's shoulder to muffle my laugh.

The movie was hilarious, I could my eyes watering when I laughed. A few times I felt Octobers face buried in my shoulder. Which was fine. The movie was soon over, sadly.. Walking to the car, we were still laughing. "And them that one part when the guy went up to the other guy.. What he said made me almost die.." I discussed with her. I got in the car, and waited until she did so also. It was 8 now. I drove back to the apartments, and I walked her to her door. "That was a lot of fun.." I said, looking into her eyes..

I looked up at him and smiled, my face red from the laughing. "Yeah... I had a great time.. Thanks for taking me Jake." I said softly, smiling gently. I stepped up and hugged him gently.

"No problem.." I said softly. I wrapped my arms around her waist sweetly.. When I let go, I smiled. "I'm going to my apartment.. So.. Text me or whatever.." I said, before heading down the hall slowly.. Gosh.. I wished I could've kissed her, something.. But no.. I was friend zoned or something.. So many things went through my head..

I sighed as I watched him walk away. Something felt weird in my chest. I wish he would have made a move.. Could I really be falling for my best friend? I shook my head and walked inside, laying on the couch. I am definently falling for
    Jake. What am I going to do?

There was an odd look on her face when I walked away, almost disappointment it looked. When I got to my apartment, I laid on my couch, and turned on my favorite show. I got out my phone, and sent her a text hello I sent. I set my phone down, and continued watching my show, chuckling at the people. I loved comedy shows.. They always made me feel better when I was down.

My phone buzzed and I looked down, smiling at his text. Hey.. I replied, setting my phone back down. I changed into a tank top and booty shorts and I laid back down, waiting for his reply.

You looked really pretty today, I forgot to mention I sent. I thought it was an iffy text. Since.. She wanted to be just friends.. Well, she never game me an answer to my question.. But it didnt look like she was anytime soon.. I got deep into thought about this.. I would be the best for her.. I would be a good boyfriend.. The full package.. But if she didn't want to date me, I just had to take it, and move on..

thanks.. You didn't look too bad yourself I replied. I smiled and turned the channel to my favorite Tv show. Friends. Would Jake and I be right together? I mean, I've known him basically my whole life so I trust him completely. Maybe he is right for me.. Why didn't I realize this before?

really? Well thank you(; what ya up to? I sent. I soon was not interested in the TV, so I just turned it off. I wanted to just text her.. I loved talking to her, I really did. I really had no other friends. Well maybe a few, but no one as amazing as her, well.. I was in love with her. I could say that 100% truthfully. Someday, I hoped that she would see we were perfect for eachother..

Watching TV :P Bored as hell. You? I sent. I looked through my phone at the pictures and videos of us together. We always have the biggest grins on our faces when we're around each other. He has such a nice smile..

I'm bored too.. I got tired of tv, so I'm just sitting in my quiet living room.. I sent it, and I checked Facebook, and Twitter, doing ,y usual thing until I get a reply. I loved texting her, but it wasn't the same as talking to her, and hearing her pretty voice. There was an argument on Facebook that had me entertained for a while, I laughed at the stupid comments the people made back and forth to each other. I just needs popcorn.

Im not even tired -_- I replied. I realized how cold it got and I went to turn the heater up but it wasn't working. "Damn..." I groaned. I walked out of my apartment and went to Jake's, knocking on the door. When he opened it I smiled. "Hey, can I stay with you tonight? My heater broke."

I furrowed my brows at the knocking.. Who was it? I got up, and opened it. "Oh.. Uhm. Yeah." I said and let her step in. She's stayed the might before, several times actually. I turned the TV back on, so we had some background noise. "If your cold, there is a blanket right there on the arm of the couch." I told her. I got a glass of water for both of us, I set it in front of her on the coffee table, and then I sat beside her. "You okay?" I asked, she again, had that same look on her face I saw when I left earlier.

I blinked and looked up at him, smiling gently. "I'm fine." I replied. I wrapped the blanket around myself and sipped my water gently, glancing at the TV. It feels weirder than usual... There's a tension... I tried to ignore it.

I sighed, and I sat beside her. "I'll give you the landlords number tomorrow so you can call and tell him about the heater.. Until its fixed, you can just stay here." I told her, and smiled. I took a drink of water, and set it in front of me. I just wanted the TV quietly.. I knew there was something odd in the air..

I scooted closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder, watching the TV. "Thank you." I whispered. I snuggled close to him. He's so.. Warm... He's always been warm.. I just haven't really appreciated it until now.

She was really cold, I pulled her closer to me, and put my arm around her. I knew she was just trying to get warm. "Is this okay?" I asked her, referring to my arm now being around her.. I noticed how close our faced were, I blushed, and looked back at the TV.,

"You don't have to ask my permission.. You know that.." I said softly. He didn't used to do that. I closed my eyes, my body gradually getting warm. I opened my eyes and watched the TV as well.

"Yeah.. But.. Nevermind,.." I said, and I watched the TV also. Every now and then I would glance at her.. This felt right, my arm being around her. "What's been on your mind?" I asked her, just out of curiosity.. I looked back down at her.. So close..

I looked up at him. "A lot..." I whispered. Our lips brushed slightly and I looked away quickly, blushing like crazy. Jake was my first kiss in 3rd grade. It was quick and then we freaked out over cooties and decided to play tag. But if we were to kiss now.. What would happen?

I saw how she blushed, and I smiled a little.. Without thinking, my hand found her cheek, and I solely guided her lips to mine.. I kissed her sweetly, and gently.. I slowly pulled away, expecting to be rejected again, or to get a slap in the face.. Something negative.. I had to do it.. I have always wanted to..

I looked up into his eyes, my eyes wide and surprised. I slowly smiled and leaned up, kissing him once again, closing my eyes and slowly wrapping my arms around his neck. Perfect.

I was shocked when she kissed me back.. I pulled her closer, and when the kiss got more passionate, I pulled her into my lap.. My hands rested on her waist gently.. She was so beautiful.. So curvy.. Just perfect..

I was straddling him, my legs on either side of him, my hands testing on his shoulders. I whimpered softly and kissed him a little deeper, reaching my hands up to tangle in his hair.

I groaned behind the kiss, and I gripped her waist tighter.. I pulled her closer, so her hips connected with mine, I heard her groan, and it made me smile a little behind the kiss.. I was sure to wake up from this dream anytime now.. Oh, wait, no it was real.. I kissed her deeper, my tongue running across her lips, almost begging for entrance..

I parted my lips slightly and allowed his tongue to explore my mouth. I moaned softly at the heat between our hips and I ran my hands up his shirt, my hands rubbing his abs softly.

I groaned as she let me explore her mouth.. She was amazing.. Before we got carried away, I slowly pulled away.. And I kissed her cheek.. "Wow.." Was all I could say.. I thought she didn't like me like that? But all my questions were answered