Login to your account

Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Childhood Friends Turn Into Sweethearts?

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    ((Sure!))
    October:
    I had my favorite breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes and bacon, and then I took a shower and got ready for the little party. Ash and Lia showed up a few hours later and I hugged them gently. "Hey... Thanks for coming.."

Ash:
    I smiled at October. "No problem." I looked down at her. She still looks a little frail but not as bad as she had.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    Jake;
    I smiled when they arrived. I hugged Lia.. She was strangely cold.. I shook Ash's hand. He still looked a little weerie around me, but I guess that was fine.. He was dating my sister after all. "Well, I made burgers, there's the stuff you can add on the bar , and sodas on the counter." I said to them

Lia;
    "Hey, happy birthday." I said to October. I smiled at my brother. He couldn't know what I was now. I nodded when he said where everything was. We all talked, and had some laughs. We all sat at the WTO couches, eating, and having a blast.

((What if Jake finds out and there's a fight at the party?))
    October:
    I watched Lia carefully. She's faster, colder... I looked at Ash. And both look eerily creepy. I sighed and bowed my head. Jake won't like this... "Lia, why didn't you tell us you're a vampire?"

Ash:
    My eyes widened at October's words. I looked at Lia, and then Jake. I could tell what he was thinking. "Jake.. I didn't change her.. She got attacked and it was too late, I couldn't do anything this time."

Lia;
    I looked at October, then Jake... Then Ash. This won't be good.. Jake looked pissed, very very angry.. He was directing it all towards Ash at the moment. He stood up and shook his head.. "You could have called me or something! I had to find out like this? And Ash, still, if you would have left her alone that one night, and kept your little hands off her, those vampires wouldn't have fucking found her!" He went off..

Jake;
    I let those words sink in.. I was more than pissed. My fucking sister was a vampire! She is the thing I hunt every now and then.. I couldn't do it anymore now, knowing my sister was one of them.. And I cared a lot about her, and to have that happen, her always in danger of slayers or other vampires scared me. What if she died? I shook my head, and I had to cool off.. I stepped outside, closing the door behind me..

Ash:
    I sighed and squeezed Lia's had softly. "Everything will be okay babe.. He'll come to terms with it eventually." I turned to October who was staring at the door. "Why did you fucking mention anything?!" She turned to me, her eyes a little sad. "Because Jake deserved to know and I already knew you wouldn't tell him."

October;
    "That still wasnt your buisness to tell." Ash snapped. I sighed and stood up, suddenly feeling weary. "Sorry. I'm going to bed.. I don't feel so good..." I mumbled. I walked to the bedroom and laid down, turning off the lights and closing my eyes.

Jake;
    After a few minutes of cooking down, I walked back inside. I was still a little upset, but what's the point when she is like that forever now? Where was October? "Hey.. I'm sorry for snapping like that.. It was just a shock.. I need a little time for me to be okay with it.." I said.

Lia;
    I glared at Ash, and I elbowed his arm. "See what you did? This was her party and you just made her feel like shit." I told him, and I stood, and looked at Jake. "Dont worry about it.. Tell October I'm sorry.. And I'm sorry to you, I should have told you sooner.. Me and Ash are going home.. Give her this." I said, handing him a nicely wrapped present. And with that, we left.

Jake;
    I slowly took the present, and I watched as they left. I grabbed my present off the counter, and I walked into the bedroom. "Sweetie..? Can we talk?"

October:
    I sighed and shook my head. "I'm fine babe.. I just got a little dizzy and tired.." I whispered. I snuggled deeper into the blankets, hiding the frown. Now you know why I hate birthdays.

Ash:
    I sighed when we got home, feeling bad. I shouldn't have snapped at October.. It's her birthday. And she has a disease. She doesn't deserve that. I sighed and sent hers very long and apologetic text message.

Jake;
    "Honey, I promised that we would have a nice time.. I failed you.. I'm sorry.." I said, and I sat beside her. I knew she probably wasn't feeling well but I also knew it was because the party didn't go too well.. Actually, we all had a nice time. While it lasted.. "Want to open the presents tomorrow?" I asked her, I rubbed her side softly, and I kissed her forehead.

Lia;
    I was actually really tired, human food still helped me out, which I thought was kinda nice. It was late at night now, and I was really not up for staying up much longer. "I'm going to bed.." I told Ash, I yawned , and rubbed my eyes, walking to the bedroom down the hall.

October:
    I sighed and looked up at him. "Yeah, sure." I pulled him down and kissed him softly. "You didn't fail me baby.. Everything is okay." I whispered and I kissed him again.

Ash:
    I sighed and stayed up for a few more minutes before I walked in the bedroom and laid down next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, kissing her cheek gently.

Jake;
    I kissed her softly. I would make it up to her somehow still.. I would, I'll figure it out. I slowly kissed her back, my hand gently touching her side, well, I was glad she felt better. I was really worried about her, but she was getting better which made me feel better.

Lia;
    I smiled softly, and I turned in his arms and I kissed him gently. "Tomorrow I think I need to get some blood.. I feel a little funny.." I said.

October:
    I rested my hand on his cheek and I kissed him a little deeper. While I was really sick I couldn't kiss him much. I felt embarrassed because of how awful I looked.

Ash:
    I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, of course. I'll teach you how to hunt. I can't believe I've forgotten."

Jake;
    I slowly pulled away and smiled at her. "Rest for now, I'll be in the living room, alright?" I told her. I kissed her forehead. I solely walked out of the room, and I started to clean around her apartment, just making things look a little neater.

Lia;
    I chuckled. "Its fine." I said, and I felt my eyes getting more and more heavy. I felt my eyes close completely, and I was soon asleep..

October:.
    The next morning I woke up and sighed. I got up and took a shower, then I tried to make myself look somewhat less sick.

Ash:
    The next morning I woke up and looked down at her, shaking her lightly. "Come on baby.. We have to go hunting.."

Jake;
    I woke up soon after October and when she got out of the shower and ready, I smiled at her, and I pulled her gently to me and I kissed her forehead. "Hello, Beautiful.. How about me and you go out to dinner tonight, and we could have a nice time? Just us.." I said, and I looked down, wondering what she thought of the idea.. I had already made a reservation so..

Lia;
    I sat up, and rubbed my eyes. My body was sore and I felt week, my eyes were a bright purple.. "Okay.. What will we get?" I asked, and I looked at him, I chuckled slightly. He had bed hair. I ruffled it gently and smiled at his expression.

(Omg where have you been? I missed you..)

October:
    I looked up at him and smiled softly, placing a hand on his cheek. "That would be nice babe." I said softly. I leaned up and pecked his lips softly before walking away to get a granola bar.

Ash:
    I smiled. "Whatever we can find in the woods. Other than humans. Unless their hunters." I replied. I went to the bathroom and changed clothes and brushed out my hair, then I waited until she was done getting ready.

(Sorry! I've been busy with backup school work. And now I'm on spring break, so I'll be on all week(: when is your spring break?)

Jake;
    I smiled, and I kissed her forehead. "And how about opening your presents?" I asked, walking back to the bedroom, grabbing them. I had gotten her a heart necklace. It had a silver chain, and a heart on it. The heart was gold,m with diamonds on it., and when you opened the locket, there was a picture of me and her in it. And what Lia got her was a pretty mint green, and black dress. I handed them to her and waited for her to open them.

Lia;
    When I was ready, we went to the woods.. I smelled human blood, then I dodged a stake that would have been in my heart. I tackled the hunter, and killed him by breaking his neck.. I drank his blood rather quickly..

((My spring break already passed..))

October:
    I smiled and sat down, opening Lia's first. A really pretty dress. I smiled. "I'll have to thank her next time I see her." I then opened Jake's. "Oh wow... It's so beautiful..." I whispered. I opened the locket and smiled at the picture of us. Back when I was healthy.

Ash:
    I looked down at her, my eyes wide. "Wow Lia... Good job." I said, clapping lightly.
    Last edited by SedatedDemon; 04-01-2013 at 12:37 PM.

(Aw, well crap..)

Jake;
    I smiled when she liked the necklace. I kissed her forehead, I knew she was not happy with how she looked. But I honestly thought she was still beautiful no matter what. I hugged her gently, and I slowly walked into the bedroom and got dressed and ready for the day.

Lia;
    I slowly stood up, and backed away.. I just.. Killed someone. I stood there, in shock. I didn't like this.. I didn't want to hurt people.

October:
    I put the necklace on and I sat on the couch, playing with it gently. I sighed and shook my head. Will I really beat this disease?

Ash:
    I sighed and hugged her to me gently. "Hey.. It's good that you did that... That was a hunter. That was for your survival. Plus, its well needed blood. He wouldnt have given mercy to you. You did the right thing."

Jake;
    I gently took her hand and kissed the back of it. "Hey. Want to go for a walk?" I asked her. I had one more present for her.. And I hoped that it would also help her feel better. Maybe not physically, but emotionally.

Lia;
    I nodded and looked up at him. "Okay.. I know.. But still .." I said, and I looked around. Seeing a large deer not too far away.

October:
    I looked up at him and smiled. "Sure." I replied. I stood up and squeezed his hand gently. We walked out and I locked the door of my apartment. We walked down the sidewalk and I closed my eyes, absorbing the sunlight that I needed. I've been neglecting myself from Vitamin D.

Ash:
    I looked up at the deer and slowly pulled her to the bushes. "Okay.. Large animals are much more harder to catch than humans because they are faster. It's a little more fun I guess. I want you to try to catch him, and if you can't, I'll come and help you. Okay?"

Jake;
    For a while I've been thinking that me and her should get a house together, l really wanted to start my life with her.. Maybe someday start a family. We've been together for about 4 months now, always going from apartment to apartment.. "Hey.. So.. I've been thinking.. How about getting a house together? And getting a dog?" I asked her, just throwing it out there.

Lia;
    I didn't hesitate, I very quickly jumped on the back of the deer, giving it a bear hug, and feeling bones crack, and it fell limp to the ground, I began to drink the blood. And when I was finished I backed away, and I looked at Ash. Well then. I felt better now.

October:
    I stopped walking and I looked up at him. "I.. Would love to.. But do you really want to do that so..... Fast?" I looked down and bit my bottom lip. I smiled and shook my head. "Forget what I said, of course I want to get a house with you." I grinned and kissed his cheek.

Ash:
    I smiled and walked over to her. "Well, you're a natural. That's great. The man who changed you must have had good instincts." I said, wrapping an arm around her waist and handing her a towel to wipe her mouth with.

Jake;
    I nodded.. "Well its been four months." I said and when she agreed, I smiled and I kissed her gently. "You sure? I don't want to push you into anything.." I said. We could start looking at houses today, or tomorrow.

Lia;
    I smiled, and I wiped my mouth. "Don't you need blood too?" I asked him. I honestly think I have had enough blood. He looked a little drained, and his eyes had a hint of red.

October:
    I smiled and nodded. "I'm sure. It's gonna be great." I kissed him gently, my hands on his chest. I pulled back and grinned at him.

Ash:
    I nodded. "Yeah, but I was waiting for you to finish. Come on." I turned and ran, tracking down the scent of a deer. When I found one, I stalked it for a minute before I grabbed it and pressed against its neck until it passed out. "I always make them sleep first before I kill them so it won't hurt them." I explained. I sank my fangs into his neck.

Jake;
    "When would you like to start looking at houses, honey?" I asked and I walked down the path with her. "What kind of house were you looking for?" I asked her, we were walking by for sale houses right now.

Lia;
    I watched him, seeing how he did what he did. When he got a few dears, I handed him the towel. My fangs were still out, but I was satisfied. So why?

October:
    I shrugged. "I don't know.." I mumbled, looking at the houses. I sighed and squeezed his hand. "What kind of house do YOU want?" I asked.

Ash:
    I wiped my mouth and looked down at her confused expression. "You have to train your fangs to go back in. It's difficult at first. You just have to stop thinking about blood."

(Sorry for the late reply!)

Jake ;
    "Well.. maybe a two bedroom, two bath.. a pool. Nice kitchen." I paused in front of a beautiful house. It was tan in color, and had a dark coffe brown as the trim. It had a garage. I looked on the porch to see two real estate agents. Today was the open house, how coincedental. "Lets look at this one..." I said, and walked her up the path.

Lia;
    I nodded, and I smiled at him. Later on that day, he had gone to do some errands and I was just walking around in the woods. He wanted me to stay home, but I could defend myself now.

October:
    I smiled and we talked to the agents for a minute before we walked around to look around. We went into the kitchen and I smiled. A spacious kitchen with an island with its own sink and a lot of counter space to work on. The bedrooms were nice and fair sized and the backyard was beautiful.

Ash:
    I went to go buy some clothes and stuff then I dropped them off at the apartment and went to my old apartment to sneak some of my old stuff out. I was on high alert now, aware of any noise or movement.

Jake;
    The housewas overal, perfect. It didn't have a pool, it had a hot tub. The yard was big, and I could tell October liked the kitchen. "Well.. do you like it?" I asked her. I sure did. It was up to her now. There were other options , but I really liked this one.

Lia;
    I returned to my apartment , I felt a hand grab my shoulder and shove me against the wall. It was.. the guy that changed me.. but.. he died? He smiled at me, and took his hand off me. "Sorry .." I nodded and I looked at him.. "I'm sorry I attacked you, and made ypu this.." he said.. he sounded sincere... "I know there is a way to change you back .. "