Login to your account

Page 12 of 72 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Childhood Friends Turn Into Sweethearts?

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    October:
    I squinted my eyes but the sun was in my eyes so I couldn't see. Plus it's too far. I shrugged and I walked back to the apartment. I started to clean up all of the broke glass and such.

Ash:
    "I love you too.." I said softly. I saw her look at herself in the mirror. "Your eyes are purple because the color determines your personality. You're sweet, but can get mean if necessary.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    Jake;
    I was glad when she kept walking.. I decided I should probably head back to my apartment.. I got off the top of the building, and was soon heading back.. It started to rain, really hard.. I walked up the steps, and to my apartment.. I moved fast, so I wouldn't run into October. I was inside, and I locked the door, relieved.. I went strait to bed, locking my bedroom door also..

Lia;
    I chuckled, and I looked at him. "What was your eye color?" I asked. I still had his hand, we could make this work, everything would still be okay..

October:
    I sighed and laid in bed, tears still in my eyes. I feel so bad about what I said. I grabbed my phone and texted him. 'Please come here...' I sent.

Ash:
    I thought for a moment. "They used to be a diamond blue.. With a hint of red in them.. But it's darker now so you can't see the red as much.." I said softly.

Jake;
    I heard my phone buzz, I grabbed it tiredly.. And I read the screen.. I thought about going, but I just didn't reply.. I just stared at the ceiling.. She wanted me to leave her alone.. Why did she want me over? I still felt shitty..

Lia;
    "What did that mean? Your colors?" I asked, now we had another thing in common.. I wasn't a wimpy human anymore.. But.. I had hunters to worry about now.. Great..

October:
    I sighed angrily and threw my phone against the wall. "Fuck you too then!" I yelled at nothing. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down, laying in bed and trying to warm up.

Ash:
    I bit my lip. "It means I'm calm, and pure. But I also have a very dark side that should never revealed.." I mumbled softly.

Jake;
    For the next couple days, I would check up on her.. Just by looking at her facebook posts.. Which meant that she was okay. I had gotten a couple texts from her, but never replied.. I heard a knock on my door.. Could that be October?

Lia;
    I looked into his eyes, and shrugged. "Everyone has a dark side.. Its fine, don't be ashamed.." I said. And I kissed him softly.. "Race you to the tree?"

October:
    When he opened the door I sighed and handed him the doctors note. "My anger was a side affect. The doctor also said that I'm healing. I'm getting better. I might beat the disease. Just thought you would want to know." I turned and walked away to my apartment.

Ash:
    I laughed. "You're on." We raced to the tree and she beat me, since she's a newborn. I sat on my branch, laughing. "Wow, you're fast, my little fox."

Jake;
    "October.. Sweetie.. Wait.." I said softly. I grabbed her hand gently, and I kissed her softly.. "I'm sorry about ignoring you.. I really am.. And I'm really happy that you are getting better.. " I said, and I jugged her softly, my hands gripping her waist softly..

Lia;
    "Ha, ha.." I teased quietly. I kissed him softly. "Your little fox?" I said, raising an eyebrow, he was a goofball, he really was.. I was glad I could see this side of him too.

October:
    I just stood there for a moment before I slowly hugged him back, not letting my anger take over me again. It felt good to hug him again. "One day things will go back to normal.. And we can be happy again.." I mumbled.

Ash:
    I grinned and grabbed her hand. "Yes, my little fox. That's your nickname from me now." I laughed and kissed her softly.

Jake;
    I sighed, and I kissed her cheek. "Can I stay the night?" I asked her.. I just wanted to be around her, since I haven't been for a couple days.. Most of my time was spent at the top of the building.

Lia;
    I chuckled, and I kissed him back.. I had to think of a name for him now. I would find something..

October:
    I sighed and nodded. "Yeah, of course. Go get your stuff or whatever.. I'll be in the apartment." I kissed his cheek gently and went into my apartment, sitting on the couch.

Ash:
    I pulled away after a minute and I smiled down at her. "You're really beautiful... You know that?"

(Sorry that my posts suck right now )

Jake;
    I nodded, and I grabbed a change of clothes from my apartment, before heading o hers, and walking in. I missed being around her. I sat beside her, and I kissed her once more. "I'm sorry.. " I said. I was being an ass the past two days, ignoring her texts..

Lia;
    I giggled, and felt my cheeks turn red. "Thank you.." I said, and I held his hand. My eyes were blank for a moment, I could see in the future.. Vision? It was me and Ash.. We were yelling at each other, he said he never wanted to see me again.. I came back to the present, and I looked at him.."I just.. Had a vision.."

(They don't suck. Mine do.)

October:
    I sighed and looked over at him. "Stop apologizing. It's okay." I whispered. I snuggled close to him. "I missed you." I leaned in and kissed him gently, resting my hand on the back of his neck lightly.

Ash:
    I rose an eyebrow and leaned back, my back against the trunk. "A vision? I guess that's one of your powers. What was it about?" I asked.

Jake;
    "I missed you too, honey.." I said, and I kissed her gently. Mt kisses clearly showing the passion I had missed from her. My hand gently caressed her waist. I slowly pulled back so I could breathe.. "How about a movie? I got a new one.." I said, and I got up, and put it in. Ted. This movie looked good..

Lia;
    I looked down, and sighed. "We were telling at each other.. You were very angry with me. You said that you never wanted to see me again." I said. (x I have a great idea for this one ... x)

(What is it?)
    October:
    I nodded, still trying to gain my composure from the kiss. When he sat back down with me, I took his hand and rested my head on his shoulder.

Ash:
    I frowned as hugged her lightly. "I don't think that'll happen... I love you." I said softly.

(Her ex boyfriend comes to her apartment, and he kisses her, and she makes a mistake by kissing him back. And Ash sees it all.. ?)

Lia;
    "I would hope so.. I love you too.." I said, and I smiled at him. After being in the tree for a while I decided to head back with him. I was hungry.. Not thirsty, I just wanted food.. When we were back, I made a sandwich, I took a bite.. It didn't taste the same.. It was odd.. I heard a knock on my door, and I opened it.. It was Jermone.. What the hell did he want? Before I knew it, he took me in his arms and kissed me.. His kisses were very intoxicating, I slowly kissed him back, but then pushed him away. "No! Get out of here... I don't love you anymore.. " I said, slamming the door.. I was scared to look back at Ash.. Jermone was my first boyfriend, and fiance .. We called thwedding off, and broke up.. He was a player..

Jake;
    Her and I had never laughed that hard. It was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.. I loved this movie..

Ash:
    I saw the whole thing. She actually kissed him back.. "I can't believe that you would stoop so low to do that. After all that I've fucking done for you. I loved you and you pull that shit.. Kiss a random guy at your door." I took a deep breath and pushed past her to the door. "Just don't talk to me. I don't want to see you ever again." I walked out, slamming the door behind me.

October:
    After the movie was over I smiled at Jake. "That movie was really funny." I said with a giggle.
    (Goodnight! I'll reply tomorrow!))

(Aw, alright. Night)

Lia;
    God dammit.. I couldn't help it, Jermone was a wizard.. Whenever he kissed anyone, it caused them to kiss back. It was completely out of my control.. He has been trying to get me back for years. I chases after Ash. "No.. Ash, please... Wait.." I begged him but when he kept walking, I fell to my knees... I started to cry.. Uncontrollably.. Sobs rocked my body, and I felt like I just lost a part of me... I loved him.. And I couldn't live with myself anymore... I ran into the forest, I was hoping I would run into a slayer.. I would let him kill me.. When I had run for miles, I was sure I was in another state.. I just gave up... And I fell to my knees, and I laid on the forest floor.. I slowly fell asleep.. I hated myself..

Jake;
    "Yes it was." I said, and I kissed her neck gently. She smelled nice today. "So.. Your birthday is soon.." I mentioned,

October:
    I grimaced and looked up at him. "I know.." I mumbled. I laid my head back down on his shoulder and I closed my eyes, sighing softly.

Ash:
    Maybe I went too far. I didn't let her explain. I shook my head. She shouldn't have done that. I walked to my old apartment. No sign of hunters. I sat at my old piano and began to play. I suddenly felt something poking my neck. I looked up. A wooden stake and a vampire hunter.

Jake;
    "Don't be upset about it, its a celebration." I said, and I kissed her forehead softly. Her doctors told her that she would never see this birthday, so yeah, it was a little special. Well at least I thought.

Lia;
    I couldn't sleep, I sat up, and rubbed my eyes.. Ha, just had an awful dream... I opened my eyes.. It wasn't a dream at all, I was still in the forest. Ash.. I slowly atood, and followed my scent back home..

October:
    I sighed and nodded. "Yeah..." I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his neck. "I love you too."

Ash:
    Wooden handcuffs. I can't get out of these. I was held down by 2 hunters and one stood over me, a stake at my heart "Any last words?" I sighed. "I love you Lia."
    (I'll be back in an hour or so!)

(Okay:3 )

Jake;
    "I love you more.." I said, and I kissed her shoulder playfully. "I'll make sure that your birthday is fun this year, alright?" I just wanted to, since I was her boyfriend now, and that her last one wasn't so well.

Lia;
    I felt extremely uneasy.. Something was wrong. I saw a vision.. It was Ash, on the floor, with a stake in his heart, not moving.. I had to find him!! I followed his scent, into a building. "Any last words? " "I love you Lia.." I quickly tackled the guy with the stake.

October:
    I sighed and nodded, looking down. Last year, my 17th birthday, was really awful. My parents died in A car accident and my boyfriend at the time broke up with me because I wouldn't have sex with him.

Ash:
    My eyes widened when I saw Lia. I have to protect her. I thrashed around until I was out of the grip Of the 2 vampire hunters and I kicked them both against the wall. I can't fight in these damn handcuffs.

Jake;
    I knew last year was tough for her, but I could relate to her and her situation, so that's what made us a little closer. "What would you like to do for your birthday? Do you want a little party? Like with Lia and Ash?" I suggested, we could have them over and we could eat dinner or something.

Lia;
    When I had tackled the man, I had grabbed the keys off his belt, I quickly ran to Ash, unlocking the handcuffs. One slayer tackled me, the stake inches from my heart now, I pushed it away, and twisted it, it went into his abdomen instead, I pushed him off me.. I had a cut on my arm, that healed right in front of my eyes..

October:
    I nodded and smiled slightly. "Yeah... That would be nice..." I kissed his cheek lightly, sighing softly.

Ash:
    I killed the rest of them after I was set free. Afterwards I grabbed Lia and hugged her tightly, feeling awful for what I said.

Jake;
    I smiled, and kissed her softly. I stood up, and I started to make popcorn. No reason, it was just a nice snack to have around. When it was done, I poured it into a bowl, and I sat back down beside her. "Want some?"

Lia;
    I slowly hugged him also.. I felt tears coming to my eyes.. "Ash.. I'm so sorry.. Jermone, he.. He used to be my fiance, but.. He was a player, so I broke up with him, calling off the wedding.. He's a wizard. And whenever he kisses someone, the spell he has will force them to kiss back.. He's wanted me back for years.. But I have you to love now.. I'm so sorry I put you through that.." I said softly, explaining.

Ash:
    I kissed her neck gently. "Baby shh.. I'm sorry I didn't let you explain..." I held her tight and I stroked her hair gently, leaning in to kiss her lips, tears in my eyes.

October:
    I chuckled and got a few pieces of popcorn, popping them into my mouth. I laid my head in his lap and sighed, closing my eyes.

Jake;
    "You look very beautiful today.." I said, smiling down at her. "How have you felt the past two days, health wise?" I asked her. I haven't been around , so I was curious to as how her health was.

Lia;
    I kissed him back slowly.. I loved being in his arms again.. I hated sleeping on the hard , forest floor.. I slowly pulled away, and I looked around.. "We should get back... We don't want to encounter any more slayers.." I said softly. I saw his eyes were watering too. When one went down his cheek, I wiped it gently.. He was such a softy at times, which I liked about him..

October:
    I smiled slightly. "I'm feeling a little better.. I'm gaining my weight back and I'm sleeping less... The doctor said I have a really good chance of beating the disease."

Ash:
    I nodded and grabbed her hand. We left and we went back to Lia's apartment. When we walked in, I closed the door and hugged her. "I'm so so sorry.. I didn't mean anything I said.."

Jake;
    "That's amazing honey.." I said, leaning down and missing her ,

Lia;
    I hugged him.. Tight.. "Baby its fine.. I love you..." I said softly.

(Ah, sorry a little writers block. But should we skip to the party and her birthday?)