Login to your account

Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Childhood Friends Turn Into Sweethearts?

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar

Childhood Friends Turn Into Sweethearts?

Okay.. Here's my form
    Name: October
    Looks: Long red hair that reaches her waist with black bangs, pale skin, and bright green eyes. She's about 5'3, and her body has all the right curves.
    Personality: She is quiet and shy when she meets new people but she's fun and insane with her friends. She's very sarcastic.
    Other: Is from Ireland, so she has a strong Irish accent, and she loves her best friend to death.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    Here's Jake : let's say he's 18 ;p

http://www.wtfrpg.com/roleplay/char....b=pool&id=1068

Okay! Will you start please?

It was about 7:00 at night, and I knocked October's apartment door.. There was something on my mind I had to talk to her about. I always went over to her apartment, if I wasn't at hers, she was at mine. "Octobbberr.." I sang, waiting for her to open the door. When she did, I smiled, and I hugged her sweetly. "Hello, Love." I said, I always said that out of habit.. When I stepped inside I smiled at her. "You look beautiful today." I said, and I smiled. I was wearing black jeans, and a nice blue button down shirt. I bit my lip, looking at her outfit, very attractive..

I was wearing a long black dress and I was barefoot at the moment. I always wear dresses, for any occasion. I grinned and looked him over also. "Thanks. And you look handsome. Why are you all dressed up?" I asked. I closed the door behind him and walked to the kitchen, getting into the fridge. I grabbed 2 sodas and handed him one before sitting on the couch.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

(Brb gotta wash didshes)

"Thanks.. And no reason.. I just got the outfit yesterday, so I wore it today." I said with a shrug. I popped open the soda, and I took a drink. "So, how was your day? Sorry I didn't reply to your text this morning, I was in the job interview .." I said and I sat down beside her on the couch, I set my soda on the coffee table. "New dress?" I asked her, I hadn't seen her wear it before.. It hugged her body nicely. "Hey.. Something has been on my mind for quite some time now.."

I smiled. He used to not be such a chatterbox. When they first met at recess in Kindergarten, Jake was very shy and quiet. "My day was fine, I hope you did good at your job interview, and yes, this is a new dress." I leaned back and sipped my coke. "What is it Jake?" I asked, crossing one leg over the other and glancing at him.

"Well.. There is this girl.. Who I have liked for a while.. But, I've known her since grade school.. How do I ask her on a date? I've never really asked a girl before.. I just need a little help.." I said, I kinda threw hints that it was her, whatever she told me, was how I would ask her.. Kinda cheesy I thought.. But it was the only idea I had.. I felt ,y cheeks go hot, and I looked down, waiting for her answer.

I rose an eyebrow and looked down uncomfortably. Is he talking about me? He can't possibly like me.. We've always only just been best friends. "Um.. Just.. Ask her, I guess.." I shrugged and sipped my drink once again, glancing at the TV screen, trying to hide the small blush on my cheeks.

"Just ask her? Well okay.." I said. I waited a few moments, and I took a drink of my soda. "Hey, October.. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" I asked, relieved I finally got the question across.. What if I got rejected, though? What if she laughed? .. Another thing to worry about as I anxiously waited for her response.. The look on her face told me she was caught off guard by several miles. I would be the best you friend to her.. I would make that a promise..

I almost choked on my soda. He didn't mention anything about a girlfriend! He just said a date!! I set my coke down and cleared my throat, glancing at him. "Jake.." I looked down again. "What brought this up all of a sudden?" I whispered.

"I.. Uhm.. Sorry.. I should have kept my feelings to myself.." I said.. I knew I was going to be rejected.. I mean, I was most of my life.. "I just made things weird.. And.. Its been on my mind for a long while..." I said, not daring to look at her.. I hooked she didn't look at me.. I knew I probably looks ridiculous right now.. I took a drink of my soda.. My face was still red..

I sighed. "I'm glad you told me.. But.. I don't know what to think right now.... I just.. Need some time.." I got up and threw my drink away, walking to my room and closing the door, laying in bed. I have to talk to him eventually, but right now, I need to think through my feelings for him.

I swallowed hard.. What if I just ruined things for us? I'm such a dumbass.. I threw away my drink also, and when she was in her room, I left.. I walked down the hall to my apartment.. I opened the door, and locked it behind me, I can't believe I was such an idiot to come out like that to her.. By the look on her face, I could tell things would be different now.. I walked to my bedroom, and I locked the door behind my once I was in it, I laid on my bed, and watched the ceiling, for I don't know how long...

I fell asleep after a long time of thinking. In the morning I took a shower and did my hair and makeup, changing into one of my white dresses with white flip flops. I sat on my couch and watched The Hunger Games, trying to get my mind off of everything.

I stayed in my room, I hadn't left it. Not even to use the bathroom. Well, it was connected to my room. But still.. When I woke up in the morning, I was staring at the ceiling.. I had fallen asleep like that, I guess. I took out my phone, and turned it off. I just wanted to block out the world for today.. I grabbed a sandwich from my mini fridge, and I ate it.. I wondered what was going through October's mind..

I glanced at my phone. No call or text. I sighed and slipped my phone in my bra. I laid on my couch and closed my eyes, sighing softly. I wonder what Jake is doing right now...

I got up, and got in the shower.. The whole thing replaying in my head from last night.. How I was such a fuck-up about it. I played my favorite music album when I was in the shower, it helped me think.. When I was done with my shower I got dressed. In dark jeans, and a black T-shirt. I stopped my music, and I turned my phone back on.. Hoping I had some sort of message from her.. Nothing.. I thought about texting her.. But I wasn't sure if I should just leave it how it was... Or call her or something..

I groaned in frustration and sat up. It's so boring here!! It's never boring with Jake around. I sighed and grabbed my phone, sending him a text. Hey!! You should come over so we can watch movies or something. I'm so bored! I sent. I am just going to pretend that last night didn't happen.

I looked at the text.. But.. What? I thought she needed time alone to think? Uh.. Yeah.. I guess.. I'll be over in a few.. I sent. This time, not ending it with a smiley face like I always did. I made sure I looked nice in the mirror, and I headed over to her apartment. I knocked, and waited for the door to open. When it did, I looked up, and forced a smile. "Hey." I said, and stepped in. I sat down on the couch.."So.. What movie?" I asked quietly.. I tried to act normal, but the rejection was always on my mind. I would get over it soon, I hoped.

I shrugged and pulled him inside, leading him to the couch. "I dunno." I picked a random movie and put it in, pressing play. I sat down next to him, though not as close as we usually sit. I sighed and glanced at him. He looks so.. Troubled... I have no idea what to do.

I noticed how she sat farther from me. Which just proved I did mess things up. I sat up straighter, and tried to look like I wasn't upset. I did know one thing.. I wouldn't dare bring it up again.. If anyone would bring it up, it would be her. The movie was pretty funny.. It made me smile. A real smile. I also laughed, this made me feel a little better. When the movie was over, I stretched. "How did you sleep last night?" I asked her.

I rubbed the back of my neck uncomfortably. "Fine.." I answered softly. I turned the TV off and we sat in silence. I stared down at my lap, messing with the hem of my dress. I have no idea what to say to him. Everything is so awkward at the moment.

It was kinda dark in her apartment. I looked at her, and sighed. "Forgive me for bringing this up.. But I'm really sorry about last night.. I promise I'll never bring it up ever.. It was stupid of me.." I said, sorta trying to break the silence. I scooted closer, hating the distance we had with each other.. We got in arguments every now and then, but never anything like this.. "I hope I didnt ruin things.."

I looked up as we scooted closer to me. I smiled weakly and looked down at my lap once again. "It's okay, You didn't ruin anything.." I whispered. How do I feel about Jake? I know I can trust him with anything.. But can I trust him with my heart? I mean we've known each other forever but still..

Brb gotta walk the dog

Okay

"Well.. I know I made things a bit awkward.." I said, with a shrug. And with that, I looked at my phone what was ringing.. I silenced the call, I was giving October my full attention. "Hey, that one new comedy comes out in theaters tonight. Want to go with me? Oh.. Uh.. You know, as friends..' I said nervously. I felt my cheeks turn red, and I silenced my phone once more. A blocked number kept calling me.

I smiled and looked up at him. "Sure. That sounds fun." I said softly. I stood up and ruffled his hair as I walked past him. "I'm gonna change clothes." I said as I walked into my room.

I chuckled when she ruffled my hair. I waited as she got dressed. I looked at the time. We could catch the 5:30 showing. It was 5 right now, we could make I, no biggie. Only if she wanted to go to that showing. "Hey, October, want to go to the 5:30 showing? We could make it." I said loudly so she could hear me. I checked ,my wallet, I had enough money for the tickets and popcorn. I honestly wished this was a date, but I kept my emotions at bay.