Login to your account

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: My Heart Beats to You

"Yes,"I said, smiling as I bundled up the wrapper, grabbing hers and tossing them into the trash. I leaned in and pecked her lips, smiling gently,"You ready to go?"

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I nodded, and smiled.. I'd honestly never really had a good boyfriend. They all were the same, just talked to me through text and held my hand awkwardly.. But he shows his love for me in his eyes, and he is very , very caring for me. I stood, and took his hand. "You're just amazing.." I said and I felt my cheeks blush slightly.

I smiled and with my free hand, and cupped her cheek and leaned in, kissing her tenderly. I slowly pulled away and smiled,"And you are perfection,"I said gently before kissing her forehead,"To my place, then?"

I smiled, and I felt my cheeks blush a little more. "Thank you... And yes.." I said, and I followed him until we approached a complex. When we came up to a door I waited as he unlocked it, and I steppes in with him. It was really a nice place. I looked around and smiled at him. He kept it clean, which was nice also. "Nice." I said, looking around the room,

"I'm glad you like it,"I said with a nod as I tossed m keys onto the counter. My apartment was two floors, but only a quarter of it was upstairs, otherwise the cieling went up to the roof of the building, and had no walls, except for the ones for the bathroom. There was a spiral staicase that went up into my bedroom that was upstairs, and I smiled at her,"I would give you a tour, but you can see it all right her.

I nodded, and I sat down on his couch, still amazed by the insane place. "How much is the rent? I want a place like this." I said, with a little chuckle. The spiral staircase was a good touch. And how high the ceilings were. Why was he over at my apartment with me when he could have been here? I smiled at the thought

"Well, that's a good question,"I said with a soft laugh, sitting down beside her, looking around,"I work in the building, maintenance, so I only have to pay five hundred of the rent, and they don't pay me. It's pretty simple,"I explained with a soft smile, sitting back,"I also work at a chop shop down town to bring in some money."

I looked up at him and smiled, I nodded and I sighed. He sounded busy, he was a normal person really. Just a little different, you know. A vampire. "I used to work at a tattoo shop.. That's why , as you probably noticed I have a few tattoos. I suit because my parents died. I've wanted to open up my own shop for a while now.. Maybe this weekend I'll look at locations."

"I can help you,"I said with a smile, wrapping my arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer. I rested my forehead against the side of her head and I sighed gently, kissing her cheek gently.

I smiled, and looked at him. "I would really epriciate that." I said, and I kissed him softly. I hoped that me and him would be together forever. But, didn't he stay looking young forever? I couldn't join him like that, he would find someone else.. Or.. What if I became a vampire down the road also?

I smiled against her lips and pulling her closer, pulling her into my lap gently. She still left my lips tingling and my skin roe in goosebumps. I was so lovestruck, and this usually didn't happen. I wasn't one to fall in love... This... This just happened.

I kissed him back, and I rested my hands on his shoulders softly. I ran my hand down his arm slowly, feeling goosebumps.. I felt myself get them too. He had such an effect on me... I solely pulled away and looked into his eyes. "I wish I could spend forever with you.." I said. And I touched his cheek softly, trying to read his eyes. Trying to see what his response would be before he said anything..

My lips reached for her, but I sat back when she began to speak. I ran my hands over her hips in small circles,"Are you already breaking up with me?" I smiled gently and brushed my nose to hers. It was too early for her to be worrying about these things, it really was.

I chuckled and shook my head. "No, I would never break up with you.." I said and I reasumed the kiss. I always had a problem overthinking things.. I would over think, then get anxiety. It was always a weird habit I had.. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss slightly.

I smiled and laid her back on the couch lightly, hovering over her as I kissed her back, holding her close. I kissed her jaw slowly, and then her neck, feeling her pulse against my neck.

The way he kissed me made me feel loved.. And I knew I was.. I smiled as he kissed my jaw, then my neck. I trusted him. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. And he was a million times stronger that me, and he could break me like a twig. But he was so gentle with me also. I ran my fingertips softly on the back of his neck in circular motions. I felt small goosebumps slowly form again.

I smiled and slowly pulled away, looking down into her eyes. I rested my forehead down on hers and smiled,"I don't know how, or in what world we were meant to be... But, I am happier then I ever have been,"I said gently, running my hand down her arm gently, brining her hand to my lips, kissing it gently.

I smiled and I missed his cheek. "Same here.. I've never been this happy ever.." This whole bond thing was crazy.. But in a good way. We fall in love rather quickly.. It was only about a week ago he found me in that ally. And here we are now.

I gave her a soft squeeze and smiled,"Wanna go lay down?"I asked, raising an eyebrow.

I smiled, and nodded. "Yes.. That sounds nice." I said. I stood up and I had him lead me to his bedroom.

I smiled and turned on the small bedside lamp, looking around. Everything had grown dark and night had fallen. I tugged my shirt over my head and scratched at my chest, sighing.

"Do you have a t shirt I can sleep in?" I asked him as I sat on his bed. I eyes his chest for a few seconds. I remembered how hard it felt, how muscular he was. How great of a lover her was.. I snapped out of my little trance and I stood as he handed me one. I solely took off my shorts and my shirt. I slipped on the sleep shirt and laid down, I snuggled under the covers. What a long day..

I chuckled softly and laid down, pulling her close to me and falling asleep. Our relationship became very comfortable, like we had been together our entire lives. We worked and went on dates, stayed at one another's apartements, some nights we stayed seperate. I smiled as I walked down the sidewalk, hands in my coat pockets, we were looking at locations for her tatoo parlor, we were meeting.

Our relationship kept getting better as we went on. We talked about our lives, and told each other everything. We really knew each other as people now. The usual went on for about a month. I was walking down the sidewalk, I was meeting Damon at a possible location for my Tattoo shop. I've always wanted one, and I was very creative and artsy. I was wearing my dark skinny jeans and my black Vans. I also had a dark top on and a nice Black and white scarf with red skulls on it. When I got to the location, I smiled seeing Damon walking down the sidewalk. I walked up to him and hugged him. I looked at the building, and I smiled. I could see myself here.. This was in the busy part of town, which was perfect. And it was also in the nice part of the town. Now we were waiting for the agent. When she arrived, i grabbed Damon's hand and walked inside with the Agent. She showed us around. It was really nice. There was a room in the back that could be my office. The room was pretty big, and the walls were white. On the floor was a black tile. I actually
    Liked it.. And, there was an upstairs. The lady showed us that, it was similar to downstairs, it was just a big room, and the front wall was made of glass, so you could see the busy street. This could be a lounge for employees or something. She gave me and Damon time to talk, she went back downstairs, and I looked at Damon. "This is perfect..it don't get much better than this." I said. I was really sure about this one.

"Better then all the rest of the them?"I asked with a smile, holding her hands in my own between us, smiling at her. We had seen three or four other places, a few of them were utterly horrible, but she did like the others as well. She did, however, seem very sure about this place. I reassured her that cost was not a problem, that in my past I had saved close to millions of dollars in different accounts under different names.

I smiled, and nodded. "This is the one.." I said. And I walked back downstairs with him. I told her that I liked it, and that I would like to purchase it. The rent was 500 a month, not bad at all. I signed the papers. The lady shook mine and Damon's hand, and she gave me a couple keys to the place. I looked down at them and smiled. This was really happening... "This is awesome..."

"You are awesome,"I said with a grin, leaning in and kissing her gently. I walked around slowly and nodded,"This will be an amazing shop, you know. You and your art..."

I smiled, and I nodded. "Yes.. It will be.. I'll have to start ordering the tables.. And the tattoo guns. I just can't wait for this to be done.. " and over the next couple months. We worked on the shop. We hired people, yadda yadda. Until the shop was ready to open. Damon was a huge help with all of this. He was so smart.. Our relationship was indestructible pretty much at the moment. I slowly flipped the sign to open in my shop, Electric Tattoo. "We are open!" I said to my employees. We had already booked appointments and what not. We were ready to go.. My dream was coming true.. I sat at the front desk. And waited for our first client to come in..

I leaned in and kissed the side of her neck gently, chuckling,"This is your dream, baby. I am so proud of you,"I said, rubbing her back. I stepped away and walked around the shop, talking to a few employees, chatting it up. We were all aquainted and friend by now. The shop looked amazing, painting on the wall, each station personalized to the artist that worked at it.

We had a few customers coming in and out happy with their artwork. I had a couple clients also. My workstation had a picture of me and Damon on the rest, and a few more little things. When the day was over, we brought in 2,500 dollars. Wow, a great start. When the employees were gone I kissed Damon. And I smiled. "Thank you for helping me get here.." I said and I grabbed his hand. "Your house, or mine?"