Login to your account

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My Heart Beats to You

Our passion built and built and I was breathing gently against her neck as I kissed it, lifting her up onto the couch. I kissed her collar bone slowly, running my hands down her sides, grinning. I groaned gently, running my hand down to her waist, running my hand along the inside of her thigh.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I moaned, as he kissed my collarbone, and as his hands roamed my body.. I ran my hands down his chest, and up his shirt.. God.. He was so sexy, too. He had strong muscles.. I brought lips back to mine and our tongues hungrily explored each others mouth.. Making me moan once more.. He got me going quickly..

I slowly pulled away as I felt her tugging at my shirt and I pulled out of it, gently lifting hers up. I leaned down, kissing her stomach gently, my tongue rolling against her skin. She was really rather stunning, and though I didn't know her, I had every intention of loving her for the rest of our lives.

I smiled when he removed his shirt.. I saw how he was eager to get mine off too.. I slowly removed it, me left in my shorts, and lace bra.. I smiled and I kissed him some more.. I ran my hands solely down his back, and around his front, I messed with his belt buckle, slowly undoing it..

I felt her undo my belt and then unclasp the button and zipper to my jeans. I smiled gently and kissed down her neck, and down her chest, to the center. I continued kissing down her stomach, gently taking her shorts and sliding them down, looking up at her slowly, grinning.

I smiled, and I was now just in my bra and underwear.. I sat up, and tugged on his jeans, and got them off.. He was just in his, now tight boxers.. I pulled his lips back to mine, sand and I sloely kissed down his neck..

(Brb)

(Okie Dokie)

I leaned in and kissed her hotly, gripping her hips gently. I was able to look at her body, and my... She had my blood pumping. I groaned against her gently, my tongue wrestling against hers almost fiercly.

I moaned softly with how fierce the kiss was getting.. I loved it.. I solely pulled down his boxers, and I s,filed when he pulled at my underwear.. This felt right, no turning back now..

I looked into her eyes and decided against pulling away her underwear, and instead reached up and unlatched her bra. I slowly pulled it off of her, leaning in and kissing her chest gently, leaning in and sucking on one gently.

I ran my fingers through his hair.. I moaned quietly, and I arched my back.. This was my first time.. I knew he would be gentle.. I wanted this to be soft, and easy going, not over the top crazy..

She was a bit tense, but I could feel that she trusted me. I was soft to her delicate chest, moving to the left breast. I listened to her moans and smiled softly, happy that I was pleasing her.

I moaned once more, seeing that he liked when I did so.. Soon, he had my underwear off, I gave him the go ahead.. I waited.. I waited for our bond to be opened more..

I lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom, laying over her. I was careful not to hurt her as I adjusted myself so I was in. I kissed her lips gently, smiling.

I groaned loudly, and I kissed him back, my hands tangled in his hair.. Once he started to thrust, I moved my hips against him, the passion slowly building, my fingertips dug into his back.. Pleasure overwhelmed me... "Oh.. Damon.."

When I felt her nails pulling on my skin I groaned loudly, my thrusting in a rhythm now. I grinned and rocked her a bit harder,"Tell me what you want..."

"Mooree...." I groaned, and I arched my back, and threw my head back.. When he did what I asked, I yelled out with pleasure.. "Oh.. Dammmmmmn..." I said, and I felt the connection between us become full.. Whenever he touched me, he left goosebumps... It was just more incredible..

My hips pressed against hers every few seconds as I listened to her commands, going faster, harder, my hips moving in slight circles. I leaned in and sunk my fangs into her neck, pressing my tongue to her skin, wanting to enhance her pleasure.

His teeth in my neck did not hurt.. It felt good.. I groaned , and I wished I could pleasure him as much he did me.. My hand rested on the back of his neck, I pushed his fangs in deeper.. Making me moan softly.. I'll never forget this... "Damon..." I said his name in a pleasure-filled gasp.. We soon both released.. And laid there, I'm each others arms , panting.. Tired.. Happy.

In the mix of her blood on my tongue and out passionate love making, I was sent over the line of ecstasy. After I pulled out of her, I laid down and pulled her close,"Was I... Your first?"

(Sorry my posts were crappy, I was watching The Walking Dead )

I snuggled close to him, my head on his chest. "Yea.. That's why I wasn't that great.. But you were amazing.. And I think this opened up the bond more..." I said. He looked hot right now, with his messy hair, and bare chest. I was glad to call him mine. I glanced at the clock. It was 12:30. How about that subway? I joked with myself,

(Haha, it's okay, I was doing homework. :P )

"You were absolutely amazing,"I said with a grin, leaning in and kissing her lips,"You're a great lover, and the bond is so much stronger,"I said softly, smiling at her. I ran my palm down her back, taking a deep breath.

(I'm going to go to sleep. Tired. Night. I'll be on tomorrow! )

I smiled, and I kissed him back. "I know it is.. I can feel it.." I said. I was tired now.. I just wanted to take a little nap.. So I did so.. I closed my eyes, falling into a little sleep..

(Goodnight darling)

I lay there, with her head on my chest, as she slept. I ran my fingers through her dark hair slowly, smiling as I listened to her breath, listened to her heart beat as it rang in my ears.

Only after about 30 or 45 minutes , I opened my eyes, and looked up at . "Okay.. That's better." I said with a chuckle. I kissed his cheek softly. I solely got up, and got dressed in my clothes. I brushed out my long hair, and I smiled at him. "Ive never been this happy.."

"Me either," I said softly, smiling at her. I pulled the sheets over me and sat up pulling her close. I rested my head against her stomach and smiled, "Still wanna go get sandwiches?"

I nodded. "That would be great." I said. Subway wouldn't be busy now. It was about two. Which was perfect.. I was very impatient at times. I waited for him to get dressed. And pretty soon, we were walking there. It was only down the road. We were hand in hand.. It felt right.

I smiled at her gently and opened the door for her. The entire place smelled or fresh vegtables, sliced meat, and half-stale bread. I chuckled softly at my own thought and led her to the counter, standing back as she ordered, and then doing the same.

I waited as my sandwich was made. When they were made, we sat down and ate them. "This is awesome.. I haven't ate here for a long time." I said to Damon. "Later, could we swing by your house? I'm just curious to see it." I said, being honest.

"My apartment? Sure,"I said with a smirk, nodding gently,"If you want to,"I said, sitting back, sipping from my water bottle lightly. I grinned at her, winking playfully. She was, to me, perfection.

"Okay, we don't have to.. Its up to you, you know.. Your apartment." I said with a shrug. I was soon don't with with my sandwich. I only got the 6-inch. "You like your sandwich?" I asked, and I gazed into his beautiful eyes.