Login to your account

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My Heart Beats to You

I opened my eyes when she sat up and I smiled softly,"Good morning,"I said softly, rubbing my eyes awake. I yawned slowly and sat back, my system reenergized and ready to go. I had gone to the forrest and found a dear.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    "Morning.." I said. "I'm going to take a shower.." I said and I lazily stood up, and grabbed a towel. I headed into the bathroom, I forgot to lock the door, and I left it open just a crack my habit. I undressed, and got in the nice hot shower. I washed my hair, and body. But then I just stood and thought about things.. I always did that in the shower, I think..

I watched the shadows from under the door and through the crack she left. I smiled softly and after awhile of watching, I got up and explored her apartment. What did I know about her? Nothing... And yet, everything. I looked at the photos on the walls and the books on her shelves. I peaked into her fridge and just kind of walked around. I began breakfast, toast with eggs and bacon.

I got out of the shower, I got dressed in short shorts, it was rather hot out today, and a nice fitting band T-shirt, Oasis, to be exact. I blow dried my hair, and I straitened it. I did my makeup simple, and added perfume. I smelt.. Bacon? Eggs? I left the bathroom, and walked into the kitchen, smiling. I hugged him from behind. "Smells good.. Thank you." I said, and I kissed his neck, and I sat at the bar connected to my kitchen. "Do vampires eat mortal food? Or just blood?" I asked.

I laughed softly as I flipped the bacon over in the pan,"No, we eat like everyone else, and go to the bathroom, and get sick too. We just need blood,"I said with a laugh, winking at her. I already felt so close to her, like I had known her for years. Hell, I hadn't even known her for twelve hours yet. I stepped back and walked over to her, cupping her cheek in my hand and pullin her into a kiss.

(Ah, sorry I took a while..)

I kissed him back, smiling being the kiss slightly. When we pulled away, I looked down at the nicely cooked breakfast. "Thank you..." I said, eating the eggs, then moving to the crispy, tasty bacon. When I was done, I got s glass or orange juice. "That was good.." I said, and I kissed him gently.

(No worries)

I could taste the breakfast on her lips, and I smiled,"You're welcome,"I said, rubbing her back gently. I took her plate and washed it off in the sink, setting it down and turning to her,"How are you today?" I wanted to know so much about her at once, but I had to stick to the simple questions.

"I'm fine.. Had a strange dream last night, but it happens quite a lot.. How are you today?" I asked him in return. I sat back down at the bar, and I grabbed my sketch book and pencil.. I started to sketch, just random things that I was thinking about. Then I turned it into an image. "What's it like being a vampire?" I asked.. I had always wondered, well I've watched a few vampire movies and wondered the same thing..

"It's hard... I can't really explain it. We need blood to survive, we have weaknesses... We all have different kinds of powers. Like, I can heal things... Others can do the opposite. Some teleport, some can fly, just depends... We live normal lives, for the most part,"I said with a small shrugg, smirking softly.

"Sounds kinda cool." I said, and I rested my head in my hands, and I watched him. "Sorry, I was just really curious.. What about werewolves? Are they really your enemy?" I asked. Silly questions.. I was just really curious, okay? I watched how he moved, and I thought it was cool how I could feel his emotions.. And when he was in pain last night, it gave me a headache.. So if we are far away, and we get a headache, we know that the other is in pain.. So cool.. Well, not cool the person would be in pain, but, y'know..

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her tightly, kissing her forehead softly,"Only the catty ones,"I teased, chuckling,"Werewolves are actually really nice. You have probabaly met one before."

(Sorry, I'ma be slow. My sister's friend died, I'm trying to help her...)

(Oh my gosh, I'm sorry.. )

"Really? Well.. I wouldn't know if I have.' I said and I looked up at him. He was really tall. "Where do you live?" I asked him. I may have been asking alot of things.. But I just wanted to know more about him... I wanted to know who I was feeling these urges for.. He had been asking me a couple questions also. Maybe he felt the same? I kissed his cheek softly.

"I live uptown in a studio apartment,"I said with a smile,"I work in a mechanics shop,"I said with a nod. I smiled and gave her a soft squeeze,"Do you work?"

I nodded.. Then shook my head. "I don't have a job.. I don't really need one too, with all the money my parents left me when they died.." I said. At the same time telling him something about myself. My parents had been dead for three years. I looked down, remembering the day they died.. I hated telling people about them, but he deserved to know. What were me and him.. Boyfriend and girlfriend? I wasn't even sure...

I ran my fingers through her hair slowly,"How did it happen?" I wasn't sure if I should apologize or simply accept the information, for some people, death is a good thing, I would know.

Tears slowly filled my eyes.. "We were robbed.. And.." I looked away.. "..They got shot.." I said, and I looked back up.. "The man shot me.. But I lived.. He only got my shoulder.." I said, lifting my sleeve so he could see. "Ugly.. Isn't it?" I said, and I looked at it. "My shoulder hurts a lot still, even though I got replacement surgery.."

"I'm so sorry, honey,"I said, rubbing her back gently. I sighed and rested my forehead against hers,"People are horrible.. There are lots of bad ones in the world, and there is nothing we can do but fight them,"I said gently, sighing as I hugged her tightly. I wiped her eyes gently.

I nodded.. "Thanks.." I said when he wiped my eyes. "Well.. What should we do today?" I asked, trying to move on. "Could we go to subway for lunch?" I asked, I haven't been there in forever, it was my favorite restaurant. I kissed him slowly, feeling the need to do so..

When we pulled away slowly, I sighed and smiled,"Sure. But you just ate, you're hungry again?" I chuckled gently, brushing my nose against hers. She was really cute, and very sweet. I liked her, even more now.

"No, I'm full now silly. I mean when it gets around to lunch time." I said, chuckling. I should have clarified that more. "Their blts are amazing.." I said, and I kissed him once more. "We should watch a movie?" I asked, and without waiting for an answer, I headed over to my DVD case. I looked through them. "Okay.. I just about have every Adam Sandler movie.."

"Then we shall watch one,"I said with a smile, grinning at her, watching her every move. I gave a soft sigh and sat down on the floor, leaning back against the couch.

"The new one.. Its really funny." I put it in the dvd slot, and I said on the couch. "Get off the ground, goofy.." I said and ruffled a little. I chuckled when he looked up at me. He was so cute.. And I honestly thought he was the perfect one for me.. I looked down at my wrists, seeing my bracelets were off. Crap, I hoped he wouldn't notice the old scars I have. After my parents died, I was depressed, so I cut for a little.. Nothing major, just a few scratches. I'm over cutting now, and have been for two years.

I followed her eyes to her wrists and looked up at her, smiling gently,"Get off the couch, silly,"I teased, pulling her down into my lap. I kissed the side of her neck gently and lifted her arms so I could look at her wrists,"Battle scars, huh?"

I chuckled when he pulled me down to him. And I blushed when he looked at my scars. "I guess you could say that.." I said with a shrug. I could honestly say that he was a great guy to know.. And I looked into his eyes, and I kissed him slowly, my hand finding the back of his neck, deepening the kiss slightly. Whenever I kissed him, I got goosebumps, and it felt right.

I kissed her back, pulling her closer to me. I smiled softly and hugged her to me gently,"What's on your mind?"

I looked into his eyes, and smiled. "You.." I said. I touched his cheek gently, it was warm. Well, warmer that it normally is. His eyes were a beautiful color.. It was easy for me to get lost in them.. "What about you? What are you thinking right now?" I asked him, I grabbed his hand, and squeezed it gently.

I lifted her hand to my lips and kissed it gently,"That... In some way, you and I are meant to be together,"I said gently, resting my forehead to hers as I brushed the tip of my nose against hers. I smiled softly,"That I want you to be mine..."

I blushed, and smiled. "I am yours.." I told him "And you are mine.." I added, and I slowly kissed him once more, smiling still behind the kiss. He was so attractive.. And my body told me it wanted more, those urges came back to me.. I did get them all day. I was only when we kissed like this.. They were very strong this time.. But I wasn't clear on what I had to do to satisfy them. Did he feel this too?

I felt sparks between us as we began to kiss again and I slowly pulled away,"Do you...?"I rose an eyebrow, hoping she understood my question as my hand ran down her back, my body pulling hers closer to my own.

I looked into his eyes, and nodded.. I knew what he was asking. I smiled when he pulled me closer, I adjusted, so I was now straddling him. I rested my hand on the back of his neck, and I kissed him more, I was really falling for him.. And I think was honestly in love.. The urges kept coming, in pulses, each one getting more and more intense.. The bond wanted to be opened more..