Login to your account

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: My Heart Beats to You

Carson:
    I rolled my lips together, thinking about it... Last time we were in there I ended up getting sent home. I smirked and shook my head, pulling my suit off and tossing it into his hamper. I dried off and pulled on one of his button ups, buttoning it down to cover mself up, and the same thing up the front. I walked to the kitchen in my bare feet, grabbing two beers from the fridge.

Damon:
    I stayed up. Even though we were at her place, i worried about Michael. Eventually, though, I laid down beside her and held her close, falling asleep.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    Jake;
    When I was done, I got out and dried off. I got dressed in PJs, I got in sleep pants, and a tee shirt. I walked into the kitchen, seeing her with two beers. I smiled at her, and I slowly took one as it was handed to me. I popped it open and I took a drink. "So, what shall we do now?"

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

(Forgot Olivia.. Oops: p)

Olivia;
    I woke up in the morning, glad I had gotten a good night sleep finally.. I haven't for a long while. I rubbed my eyes, and stretched out. I felt great..

Carson: I smiled gently and shrugged, sipping from my own,"We could watch a movie, or go to bed... Or... Go to bed,"I said with a smirk winking at him before walking to the living room. He was adorable, really.

Damon:
    I turned to look at her and grinned, smirking softly as I leaned in and kissed her gently,"Good morning, honey."

(Ashley! There you are:3)

Jake;
    I chuckled, and I drank the rest of my beer, it was weak, so it never really gave you a buzz. I walked over to her, and hugged her from behind, my hands softly playing with the buttons on her shirt. "Maybe go to bed?" I said, and I kissed her neck, I picked her up, bridal style and I walked to the bedroom. I chuckled, hearing her laughs.

Olivia;
    I smiled at him, and sat up. "Hi.." I said, and I missed his forehead softly. I Strangely was not hungry.. That was very odd. I shook the thought, and I got back under the covers, I didn't sleep too well..

(Hello darling! Sorry, I've been camping!)

Carson:
    I giggled and he tossed me, gently, onto the bed. I bounced a few times, grinning up at him. Him handwork had the bottom half og the shirt unbuttoned, up to my belly button, revealing my cheeky underwear. I smirked as he crawled over me, my arms wrapping around his neck as I pulled him into a kiss.

Damon:
    I watched her and ran my hand over her arm gently,"Just want to stay in bed, honey?"

Jake;
    I crawled over her and I smiled a he pulled me into a kiss. She was beautiful, she really was. I was honestly in love. I slowly ran my hand down her side, my fingertips running over her hip, pausing at her lace underwear.. I felt myself get gooSebumps.

Olivia;
    I looked at him and I nodded. "Yeah. Just for a little longer. I didn't sleep too well, I don't know why." I said, and I smiled up at him.

Carson:
    I grinned as he began to kiss me, and I felt his fingertips stop at the hip of my underwear. I slowly pulled away from the kiss, my lips moving up his jaw line and to his ear,"Like what you feel?"

Damon:
    I sighed gently and crawled down beside her, kissing her cheek,"Okay."

Jake;
    "Yes.." I said and I solely undid a few more buttons, and they were soon all undone. She just had her underwear and bra on now. I missed down her neck, and I stopped at her collar bone. I looked up at her, and smiled teasingly.

Olivia;
    I was soon asleep again, I woke up about 30 minutes later. I sat up, feeling better now. I got out of the bed, and I walked to the kitchen, getting a glass of water.

Carson:
    I chuckled gently and slid my hands up his stomach, slipping it over his head and tossed it across the room gently, grinning. I rolled over him, stradling his waist and smirking softly as I kissed him again, the shirt just hanging on me before I set it aside as well. I loved this... I loved him.

Damon:
    I had decided to jump into the shower, and when I came back into her room, she was gone. I smirked softly and moved into the kitchen,"Hey, sweetheart."

Jake;
    I kissed a little below her collarbone, then down the center of her chest. I solely reached behind her and messed with the latch on her bra, until it was undone. I slid it off gently and my hands gently gave her chest a squeeze. I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her passionately.

Olivia;
    I smiled at him. "Hey, Babe." I said and I kissed him softly. "When I get ready, want to head over to the shop with me?" I asked him, taking a drink of water.

Carson:
    I grinned as he groped me, and giggled softly against his lips, pressing m body gently against his as our lips played. I slid my fingers into the waistband of his sweats and tugged gently. I wanted them off...

Damon:
    "Sure thing,"I said with a smile, nodding,"I'm just going to go get dressed.

Jake;
    I saw how much she wanted my sweats off, so I did so. I removed them, and I slowly kissed down her chest, and to her stomach, teasing her. I kissed back up and I kissed her neck gently, my fingertips tugged softly on the top of her underwear.

Olivia;
    I nodded. "Okay.. Me too." I said, and I walked to the bedroom, and got clothes our, and changed into them. I put my hair in a ponytail and did my makeup very simple.

Carson:
    I looked down and giggled softly, nodding to him gently. I laid back and lifted my hips, watching as he slid the back lace off of me. I moved myself back, laying on a pillow, and I smiled at him,"Get over here, you..."

Damon:
    I grinned at her,"Any appointments today?"

Jake;
    I smiled mischievously, and I crawled up to her, my hips between her legs and I missed her softly, my hand slowly traveling down her body and back up. I slid my boxers off slowly and I kissed down her chin, and to her neck, sucking softly, waiting for a go ahead. My hand rubbed her inner thigh, inching closer and closer..

Olivia;
    "Well, no, just s consultation for one. The lady wants a heart with wings or something, kinda cool." I said, I walked over to him and I kissed him gently. He was really stunning.. I was lucky to have him.

Carson:
    I smiled and leaned down, letting our lips touch gently. I ran my tongue over his lip, and felt his hand on my inner thigh, hesitant. I chuckled gently, moving my lips away and leaning towards his ear,"Jake, I want you..."

Damon:
    I kissed her back, my hands resting on her hips. I smiled and slowly pulled back,"I'm ready whenever you want to go... "

Jake;
    I kissed her neck and sucked gently, before entering her slowly. I groaned with passion. She felt so good.. I started to thrust in and out of her. "Holy shiiitt..." I groaned into her ear. "You're so.. Good..." I said , my hand gripping her side holding her steady as I rocked faster.

Olivia;
    I smiled at him and nodded. "Okay, now is good." I said, and I took his hand, I headed to the door and soon enough we were at the shop, I walked around, checking up on everything.

Carson:
    I groaned and grinned at his words, my hands gripping his backside. I moaned and let my head fall back,"Damn Jake... God, you're goooodd...."

Damon:
    I sat at the front, playing on my phone.

Jake;
    I got on my knees, and held her hips still, I rocked faster and harder.. I was close.. She was great. "Ooh... Carsoonn...." I groaned, I leaned down and sucked on her chest softly, continuing the speed I was going. I whispered hot things in her ear, trying to get her more into it..

Lia;
    I walked over to the front, I had just finished the meeting with the lady, she would come in tomorrow and have it done. I came up behind Damon and kissed his cheek. "Hey.." I said.

Carson:
    I moaned outloud and pressed my hips up higher toward his, my fingertips digging into his backside as I arched,"Ooooh... Mmm. Oh, oh, ah! Jake... More..."

Damon:
    I chuckled warmly and leaned into her, looking at her,"Hey, honey... How was the consult?"

Jake;
    I did what she wanted, I trusted faster and harder, feeling myself release inside of her. I groaned, and continued to go slowly, wanting her to do the same. I kissed her neck gently.. Wow, she was amazing at this. She felt so nice. When she released, our breathing was both heavy, and happy..

Lia;
    I smiled. "It went quite well, she will be in tomorrow to have it done." I said and I held his hand nicely. "You alright? You look a little thirsty." I asked quietly.

Carson:
    I laid there for a moment before letting my head drop to the side, grinning at him. I rolled towards him, kissing him gently,"I love you..."

Damon:
    "I'm fine,"I said with a gentle smile. I did feel thirty, but I had taken so much from her last night that she passed out, or at least it effected her that way... I actuall didn't get that much.

Jake;
    "I love you too, babe.." I said and I pulled her to me, and I kissed her back. "You were great.." I said softly into her ear. it was about 1 in the morning now.

Lia;
    I nodded. "Alright.. Just checking." I said and I kissed him softly. I could see us married one day..

Carson:
    I smiled at him,"You are pretty amazing, yourself... Like, stunning, I'm surprised... You always seemed like such... Such a virgin."

Damon:
    I leaned in, kissing her lovingly for a moment before pulling away,"How are you feeling?"

Jake;
    "Really? Well.. I kinda blocked out alot of people when my parents died, you remember that? I just kept everything to myself. I didn't know I would be like that either." I said and I pressed my forehead to her gently.

Olivia;
    "I'm fine." I said with a shrug. "Im going to the break room to get some coffee, okay?" I said before letting go of his hand and walking up the stairs to the room. I made some coffee for all the workers., I just talked to people, and got closer with others.

Carson:
    I smiled at him, kissing him slowly,"Well, now I wish I had just thrown myself on your earlier... Ha, you're a great lover."

Damon:
    I stayed at the front and when someone knocked on the door I looked up. Michael. I felt my blood run cold and I stood up, wlking outside, we stared at each other for a moment and he spoke,"Damon, look. It's not what you think. I didn't know she was your girl..."
    "Oh really? Then who the hell did you think she was?"
    "I don't know... I'm part of a council, they give me humans to trandform, and I get paid for it... She was on the list."
    "Where do you get the list from?"
    "I don't know... Damon, you have to believe me... You are with a mortal? Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?"

Jake;
    "Well.. I'm just glad it happened when it did.." I said. I was a mess when my parents died, I never really opened up to anyone. I was that guy that was alone in a crowded room .. I kissed her back once more, before pulling away and looking into her eyes.

Olivia;
    I looked out the window, seeing Damon talking to someone. Who was it? I couldn't tell, I only saw the back of their head. I walked downstairs, and stepped outside. "You okay?" I asked Damon, before looking at the guy he was talking to.. Michael
    .. He couldn't hurt me. I had my bracelet.. I took Damons hand, and his partially behind him..

Carson:
    I smiled softly and took his hand, intertwining our fingers and just holding his hand between us. He was so much more than I could ever hope he would be, and I loved him. I was in love with him. I moved onto my back, pulling his sheets up around us.

Damon:
    "I won't hurt you... I can't,"Michael said with a sigh, shaking his head,"I would like to apologize to you both, Olivia, Damon. I never meant any harm, I was just doing my job.
    "Who hired you?"I asked, raising an eyebrow. I squuezed her hand gently, keeping her protected behind me.
    "Damon, I swear I don't know..."

Jake;
    I rubbed her shoulder gently, feeling a knot. "Wow.. You're tense.." I said and I sat up and I put my boxers on. "I'll give you a massage?" I asked and when she agrees, I had her lay on her stomach, and I straddled her legs and I worked at all the tense knots, she must be a little sore too..

Olivia;
    I looked at Damon, then back at Michael. I gave his hand a squeeze, what was he thinking? He looked honest, and the apology was sincere.

Carson:
    I groaned gently when he would work really hard on one spot, but would sigh in relief once the knot was out. I smiled softly. He was so gentle, and so sweet. When he was done, I glanced at him over my shoulder,"You're too good to me..."

Damon:
    "Michael, you almost killed her... You almost killed me,"I said, shaking my head lightly. I looked up at him before sighing,"How do I know you won't do it agian?"

Jake;
    I kissed the back of her neck, and laid beside her. "Only because I love you.." I said and I got under the covers beside her, pulling her close to me. "Get some rest.. " I said softly before drifting into a deep sleep...

Olivia:
    I looked at Michael, I could tell he was being truthful, I was always good as seeing if people were lying. "Damon, if he is here right now apologizing he probably wont do it again.. I have the bracelet, he can't hurt me.." I said.