Login to your account

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My Heart Beats to You

My Heart Beats to You

So! Hi, darling. It's a pleasure to be writing with you.

Name:
    Other:

You go ahead and make your character first.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar

Wow, look at you. :P

Name: Damon Bringhurst
    Looks: Damon has silvery grey eyes that can change color from grey to black dpending on his mood, and his hunger. He has shaggy black hair and soft skin.
    Other: He's a vampire.

You start?

I just moved into this part of town, I never really had friends yet here.. I tried to find my way back to the apartment, but that was hard considering it was dark outside. It was about 11:00 at night. I was now in a dark alley behind buildings, and I had no idea how I found myself here.. I kept walking down this dark alley, feeling I would find my apartment if I just kept walking.. I never did. I felt like I was being followed.. "Hello?" I said when I turned around. I somehow seemed to lose my footing, and I fell on my hand, scraping it on the ground, it now bleeding. "Great.." I mumbled.. I took out my phone, it was dead.. "I sat down, and leaned against the brick building... I needed someone...

Breathe... Just breathe Damon. You're okay. I tried to listen to my thoughts, but I was running on low. My eyes permanently black, my fangs sharp to the point that it was cutting my tongue, which would heal almost instantly. I paced savagely around the town, trying to breath. I heard a soft gruff and looked down an alleyway, my vision clear in the darkness. She was a pretty girl against a brick wall. Of coarse, that was not the first thing I saw. My entire body tingled with the sense of her blood in the air. I calmly walked towards her,"Miss? Are you okay?"

I heard footsteps, and I looked around, I saw a dark figure approach me. My eyes were adjusted, from what I could tell he was around my age and the tone of his voice seemed to show no harm. "Yeah.. I'm fine.. Just a little lost.." I said, and looked down, I glanced at my hand, and looked at where I had fallen. Broken glass was in that area.. That's why it got cut so bad, I looked at it, it didnt look pretty, the bleeding had slowed though, which was great.. "Ouch.. I messed up my hand pretty good, too.."

"Here, let me help you,"I said, leaning down and touching her shoulder. I felt sparks along my spine and I inhaled calmly as I lifted her to her feet. I couldn't hurt people, not people who didn't deserve it... I hadn't fed in weeks, and I was becoming frail. I dusted her off gently and took her hand in my own, picking the pieces of glass from it. My whole body was aching to just bite her...

When he helped me up, I felt sparks go down my spine. He looked like he was in pain or something.. Was he okay? I flinched when he picked the glass from my hand.. "Ouch..." I mumbled, and I looked in his eyes.. I knew I would be mistaken.. But they look red? And when he talked, it looked like fangs? I just ignored the thought and remembered vampires are not real. "You alright? You look like your in pain or something.. Then it hit me how freezing his hand was. Was he sick? "Your freezing cold.. Something's wrong.." I added quietly. Cold.. Red eyes.. Fangs? I knew the cold part, but the fangs and red eyes I couldn't tell.. What if he was a vampire?

I looked up into her eyes, my breathing becoming rapid. I nodded, letting go of her hand lightly. I felt my entire body go against all morals as I pressed her body against the cold brick wall. I leaned in and sunk my teeth into her tender, sweet smelling skin. I could feel her blood running past my lips and over my tongue. Oh, how sweet it tasted... I groaned against her gently, running my tongue over the bite marks, feeling them heal from my saliva. I pushed myself off the wall, slamming into the one across the alley way. I didn't take as much as I need, just something to take off the edge. I lay, unconscious on the ground, over a garbage can, gasping for air.

I looked at him, and I furrowed my brows. Before I knew it, I was slammed against the building, his teeth in my neck.. He was a vampire.. I knew it.. I tried to scream, nothing came out.. The pain sent threw my body like a jolt of electricity.. I pushed against him, weakly. I knew it would have no effect.. When he stopped, and he healed ,y neck somehow... The pain was gone but I felt weak. When he backed away I fell to my knees.. Everything was blurry... I looked in front of me, seeing him gasping for air. I rubbed my eyes, trying to comprehend what had just happened. Everything soon went black.. Maybe from shock...

I pushed myself up off the ground and lifted up her limp form. I could follow her scent back to her apartment and walked inside, lying her down on her bed. I made sure she seemed comfortable before walking to the bathroom and getting a wet rag to wash off her hand. It was strange, but I cleaned her hand with my mouth, which would help heal it.

I woke up, feeling him cleaning my hand with a cloth.. I looked at him, and I tired to get my eyes to focus right. I looked at my hand.. It was healed?.. I strangely felt a connection with him.. Like I belonged in with him or something crazy like that. I wasn't scared of him.. I knew he did what he did just to survive and go on, he didn't kill me.. And he healed my bite marks. And I saw the guilt in his face. "Who are you?" I asked him, watching him. When our eyes met, tingles went down my spine.. What was going on? Did he feel it too? Maybe I was still messed up..

When I heard her voice, my ears rang, and when our eyes met I felt like electricity was running through my veins. I sighed softly,"I'm Damon... I wanted to make sure you were okay before I left,"I said, standing up and stepping back. I sighed gently, feeling ashamed. I hurt a perfectly innocent, young girl. That went against every single bit of me that was true.

I nodded.. "I just have a small headache.. Otherwise I'm fine.." I told him. I was still trying to figure out why I had developed strong feelings for him, it was directly after the bite is when I felt them. "Hey.. When.. You bit me.." I was oddly calm right now, I should add. "..It made me feel like I knew you, and that.. I had some sort of bond. Do you feel it to? Or is it just my blood loss?.." I asked him, it was an odd question, and I wouldn't blame him if he just got up and walked out the door. "Sorry.. Forget I said that.." I said, seeing his facial expression. He looked a little shocked.. Maybe he did feel it too? Or he thought I was crazy..

"No... I feel it, too, which is strange,"I said softly, rubbing the back on my neck,"I've never felt like that before... I look at your face and sparks envelope my body. You voice makes me light headed, your touch makes me shiver... That's never happened,"I said calmly as I stood where I was, in the center of the room. I could hear her heartbeat echoing in my ears.

I looked at him, and nodded.. "I feel the same.. And, I feel what you feel, your emotions.." I added.. This was odd, very odd, and over his years he has seemed to npt run into it before. I could tell by the confused look on his face. "Do you know what it means?" I asked him. I hoped that it wasn't something scary. I just felt the urge to jump up and kiss him, something.. My body said one thing, and so did my brain. They kept battling eachother. I bit my lip.. I did want to kiss him.. I managed to convince myself, but I just met him.. But this is different. Again, at way with myself. I made eye contact with him, I looked at his arms, seeing slight goosebumps. Could he tell what I was thinking?

"I don't know... I've only ever heard stories of this happening to vampires with mortals,"I said quietly as I took a step closer to her bed, taking a slow breath. I watched her gently, my lips were tingling, numb, and my stomach as in a knot. I stared at her, so stunning... Breathe... Just breath Damon...

He was even more handsome in the light.. Well, I just had one lamp on, but still.. I saw how he took the step closer, my body was craving his touch. It seemed we were being drawn together.. I rubbed my lips together, they tingled with a need. I kept eye contact with him.. And I honestly couldn't handle it anymore. I stood up, and I walked over to him, I placed my hand on the back of his neck, and I pulled his like to mine..my lips were full of feeling and satisfaction. His skin.. Seemed warmer? Maybe it happened when he fed or something.. I moaned softly behind the kiss, as it grew more and more intense..

At first I was careful, not wanting to hurt her, but it was so passionate, so right. My hands rested on her hips, pulling her body against mine as we kissed. I heard her groan and I couldn't help myself as I pressed the kiss further, my tongue running over her lips softly as my hands ran up her back slowly.

My hand ran through his hair , and I kissed him deeply.. I knew he was a million times stronger than me, but he was so gentle, and caring.. Our tongues soon explores each others mouths gently, and sweetly.. The kids was hard to pull away from.. I didn't want to pull away, but I had to breathe.. "Damon.. I... Wow..." I said softly, I sat back onto my bed.. Would we go further? Or was that for another day? I was fine with either. I looked into his eyes, and I felt my cheeks blush lightly.. "You're a really good kisser.." I told him and I bit my lip softly, and looked down at my lap.

I smiled gently and chuckled,"Yeah, so are you... Uhm, what's your name?" I felt a little odd that I hadn't learned it before, I never had time, I guess. She was so lovely, and I was longing for more of her... More of her lips, more of her touch, those sweet noises she made for me.

"Lialyn.. But you can call me Lia.." I said. I could tell he wanted more, I could feel it, and see it in his eyes.. What was he waiting for? I looked into his eyes, and smiled. He was still standing close to my bed, and my theory was confirmed that he wanted more, by the way he resumed kissing me. I was now laying on my bed, him shivering over me. Our hips were together, and my knees were on either side of him, in a missionary position. I kissed him with a firey passion that some people would kill for.. My hands roamed his hair, and I made a soft groan.. Wow.. So intense.,

I grabbed her legs gently and groaned gently against her lips as he made out. Sure... I'd done lots of things with lots of girls, I was almost one hundred anyways. She, she was so very special. I ran my hands up her legs and to her hips, smiling against her lips. i moved my lips to her neck, pecking gently on the small spot where I had bitten her earlier.

I moved my neck to the side, smiling as he kissed it.. My hands soon found under his shirt, and I roamed his nice body, feeling every muscle.. My hands also found his front belt buckle, I teased him a little by running my fingers up and down it, gently touching what laid underneath it with my fingertips. By his groans, I knew the teasing had him going. I continued the small teasing for a bit longer.. I son found his lips again, and I tugged on his lip softly with my teeth, before resuming the hot kiss.

When our lips reconnected, I took her by the waist and lifted her up, so she was sitting up against her headboard. My hand rested on her stomach and slowly roamed upward to her chest, cupping her in my head gently as she began to nibble on me. I smiled and playfully did the same to her, my fangs now flat.

I chuckled as he nibbled on my neck. I trusted that he wouldn't hurt me again.. I feel our bond becoming more and more stronger by the minute. I ran my fingertips up and down his bare chest under his shirt. At the same time, I was now kissing his neck, nibbling as he did to me.. I could feel his excitement poking my leg through his jeans. I didn't mind.. I was honestly getting exited too.. Would we go that far? I was eager to find out..

I ran my lips down her neck and to her collar bone, and slowly pulled away, looking into her eyes. I ran my fingers through her hair, moving it to the side, out of her face. I leaned in and kissed her tenderly, sighing gently. I was feeling weak again... I separated our lips and smiled,"Wow..."

I chuckled, and I looked into his eyes.. Incredible.. I felt as if my body was satisfied with what had just went down. Maybe the next step would come another day when the urges are stronger. "Damon?.." I asked. "Can you stay the night here? Please?" I asked him. My head hurt quite bad, and my heartbeat was still rapid. I honestly felt light headed also. I slowly laid down, and covered up. I watched Damon, and I sighed softly.

"Yes, dear, I'll stay... I have to go find something to drink... I'm in so much pain,"I said quietly, kissing her jaw gently as I sat up, rubbing my head. My whole body ached for more blood. I could go a few days between small meals, but if I had a huge dirnking I was good for a week. I hadn't drank anything in two weeks.

I nodded. "Okay.. I don't want you in pain... I'll be here.." I said, and I smiled when he kissed me. When he was gone, I waited for him to return.. In the meantime, I soon fell asleep... When I heard my bedroom door open, and an arm go around me, I fell into a deeper sleep. Happy he was here beside me now. I woke up I'm the morning, and I sat up. I rubbed my eyes. My headache was gone, and I felt much better. My stomach growled and I yawned.