Login to your account

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1095

Thread: My Heart Beats to You

The nurse nodded and laid me back. I sighed softly as she injected some stuff into my IV, looking between us,"This will knock her out pretty hard, should help with the fever and nausea, you were throwing up earlier, right sweetheart?" I sighed and nodded softly. I looked at Paxton,"You should go home... Maybe get some lunch... Rest."

I grinned and kissed her forehead,"Thank god,"I said, rubbing her back.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I sighed , then nodded. I kissed her forehead, and saw how sleepy her eyes got. "I'll be back in the morning.." I said, and walked out slowly, and out to my car. On the way back I got some Burger king, and when home, I ate it, while sitting on the couch..

I nodded. "Yeah.. I'm go glad.." I said, and I leaned up and kissed him softly. "Want to give your landlord a call?"
    ♥Volbeat♥

I quickly slipped into a medicated slumber. It dulled the pain, if only for a little while.

"Yeah,"I said, standing and going to the bedroom to make the call. It was quite the process of explaining and needless to say, the landlord wasn't happy, but understanding. Since we paid this months rent, all we had to do was get moved out and deep clean the apartment by the first of next month

(Time skip?)

About a month paSt, and Michelle was the same, not getting sicker, But not better. But today we finished moving into the house, I unpacked my last things, and looked around her room.. if only she was here. I would visit her in a bit

"There. Unpacked." I said, turning to face Braydon. I hugged gimme happy we now lived together, with everyone. It was great.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was slowly getting worse... My body eating away at itself, the chemo, the pills, all of it. I was doing okay... I was alive. They would send me home soon, if I was lucky. I was in so much pain...

I playfully tossed her onto the bed and crawled over her, kissing her,"It's perfect."

I was soon at the hospital, and I walked into Michelles room, smiling. I got her some flowers, red roses. I placed the vase on her table, and kissed her forehead.. "Hey.. I'm all moved in.." I said, she looked pale..she did her chemo the other day, her hair hasn't fallen out yet, But it should in the next day or so..

I heard the door close, and I smiled, and I pulled his lips down to mine. We were alone.. "You.. are perfect." I said, smiling as I looked into his eyes lovingly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Yay,"I said with a smile, looking at the roses,"They're gorgeous,"I said with a nod. I sat up slowly and yawned, then kissed his lips softly. It took me a moment to notice the blonde strands on my pillow. It was starting...

I smiled,"Im not perfect... But I'm happy,"I said with a smile, kissing her again.

I kissed her back gently, and sat down. "I'm glad you like them." I said and I noticed the hair on the pillow.. I knew this part would be really hard for her..losing the hair she's grown out for years..

I chuckled, and smiled. "Me too.. I love you Braydon.. " I said, and I kissed him once more, my legs wrapping around his waist.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I shook my head and rested my head down on his shoulder,"They said I can go home tomorrow... Just have to come back every week for chemo..."

"And I love you,"I said softly, kissing down her neck slowly.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

(I'm going. Goodnight!)

(Okay, night!!)

I nodded and I wrapped an arm carefully around her. "Well.. good You're coming home.." I said and I kissed her forehead softly.. I could finally sleep with her in my arms..

I smiled, and moaned softly, loving the feel of his lips..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I nodded gently and sighed,"How did it go? Moving into the house?"

I roamed down to the hem of her shirt towards her chest, and then back up. I pressed my lips tenderly to her, smiling.

(Should we skip till she goes home?)
    ♥Volbeat♥

(Go ahead. )

Today was it.. the day she went home. But.. she was still the same, not getting worse, and not getting better. I honestly didn't think it was even possible for her to get worse.. after I had helped her in her room, I walked into the kitchen and got her a glass of ice water, and then her vitamins. I headed back and set the two things on the nightstand.

Paxton looked so stressed, he rarely left her side.. I sighed softly as I watched him go back into her room. I then walked over to the couch and sat down. Suddenly my phone began to rang. Yesterday I went to a couple job interviews at a couple hair salons. I did need a job.. I looked at the number and answered. "Hello? Yes.. this is her. Really? Thats great! When can I start? Yes, that's perfect, thank you."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled at him and sat up, sighing softly. It was amazing to be home, but Paxton was being obsessive. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him gently, holding the kiss sweetly. I was dying... That didn't mean I couldn't live.

I grinned and kissed her cheek. I knew exactly what had happened, and I was happy. We all needed the money..