Login to your account

Thread: All new and wanting to rp hopefully

All new and wanting to rp hopefully

I am not much for the introduction of myself to any sort of forum i join up in. Not because i don't want to say hi or what not, i just don't ever know how to go about it. I don't want to drone on about who i am, bore everyone into a hibernation slumber about the droll life I occupy or say something like I LIKE CATZ!

So we'll keep this short sweet and hopefully not too insane -I make no promises there-

I've been on a number of RP sites - some great some not so much- with people in the same categories but of recent I have found it incredibly difficult to find a place that is worth a hill of salt. I love to read Rp's of others just to get the feel of their spectacular talents and their everlasting enthralling stories that dribble out of one's fingertips.

When I get into an Rp; I am that crazy person who can manage to knock off a page to five of writing numerous times a day. Passionate about my own OC's and others; I am hoping this is the newest place where I can cozy up with all you talented writers of all caliber's and make friends that will inspire me and floor me in more ways than one can simply count.

Thanks for having me here and can't wait to see what all happens!

-geez, sounds like its all about me in this post, I this; I that lol -

Welcome to the site, Azarah and I hope that you'll come to enjoy your time on WTF. :D It's also perfectly okay for your intro post to be all "me, myself, and I." It happens, lol.

If you're here to meet some new people, you should definitely check out the general chatter forums. It's a great way to meet the writers outside of a RP setting. But if you're just itching to get started, you should definitely click on some of those shiny new links under advertising or brainstorming. There, you'll find games that have yet to be made and games that are actively looking for one or two more creative minds!

Of course, if you don't find anything to your liking, why not try making a game yourself? :D

Ah, it's late where I am and I apologize if this message seems and feels very impersonal, but just know that if you ever have any questions about the board or whatnot, you're more than welcome to ask me (via PM or VM).

P.S. I always forget this and then, by the time I remember, I don't know where else to put is, but I'm Jing!

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.