Login to your account

Thread: Hello everyone, I am quite excited to be here.

Reoccurring NPC

Hello everyone, I am quite excited to be here.

Hello everyone, I am Jonath Nell.
    Wow! just Wow!

This is pretty cool, I have been always been dreaming of a roleplay community like this.
    I can't wait to get into the creation process, but I will have to take a little bit to familiarize myself with the rules, community, and tools at my disposal.

I personally enjoy world creation more than joining other players games. Not that I wont join a Roleplay, I just rarely see any that interest me, and end up having to make one myself with the themes I wish to see.

My ultimate goal someday would be to create an expansive open/sandbox style roleplay of my own. Though I am not sure yet if I will be able to accomplish that here or not.

Well, either way, I am thrilled to be here and can't wait to get started.

Hi There~! It's so nice to see someone so excited, but that's usually the react of the majority of the people I've welcomed here. It's like a role-players heaven huh? If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me and I'll help the best I can! But we also have a great staff that can help with the more complicated things.

I'm curious to see what your mind can come up with, and hope I see you around!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Welcome to WTF, Jonath!

Yeah I think we were all pretty impressed when we came here, this site is pretty unique. Luckily their isn't too much of a learning curve, so you should be on your way to creating in no time. As for the abilities to create worlds and rps in general, we've been given some pretty awesome tools- far more than most rp sites give their members, in my opinion at least.

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other member. I assure you that most of us don't bite. :D
    STA

Reoccurring NPC
    Thank you for the welcome both of you. To be honest I have been chomping at the bit for the past week or so, to get my hands in here and start to play around with it. Every since one of my other forum sites that I had not really been active in had sent me an advertisement for this site in my email. Unfortunately at that point I was still waiting to get my internet back so I was unable to dig right in. (all I had was my phone, and it is really hard to create anything while using one of those.)

Now I just have to wait a few more days before I can really get started playing with this, I don't really want to start any roleplays until I have more time. Hopefully I will be free most of all next week, so building a world will not be so hard. Maybe I will start with a few of my old RP worlds so that I can get use to the way it all works, before I start on my real project.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Nyan Cat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonath Nell View Post

I personally enjoy world creation more than joining other players games. Not that I wont join a Roleplay, I just rarely see any that interest me, and end up having to make one myself with the themes I wish to see.

My ultimate goal someday would be to create an expansive open/sandbox style roleplay of my own. Though I am not sure yet if I will be able to accomplish that here or not.
    There's nothing quite like the satisfaction of creating your own world, is there~?

Welcome to WTFRPG. I haven't been here long, but because of the unique system this site has, I've been exploring ideas I never would have considering doing so for.

If ever there was a place for you to fulfill that goal of yours, I believe here is a likely candidate for it. c:

So welcome aboard~!

Welcome to the site.

This site isn't too hard to get used to and is mostly RP oriented. You have lots of OOC stuff as well but it's all nice and fits perfect. Hope to roleplay with you and become part of your games.

Hello and thanks for following the email on over and joining us. :3

I'm glad that you're excited and by the time you think you'll have the time to settle in and get to cracking on creating new games, I should have the screenshots up in the site guides, so they should be even easier to follow along with. :3

Just in case, I would like to mention it's always best to save a back-up copy of your game information, just in case a bug occurs. The coder is on top of the ones reported, but since we're still so new, it takes different combinations and timings to make sure they're really exterminated. ^^

If you have any questions about the site, most of the regular users have been here about a week and so they know their way around and I'm around too and don't mind at all being asked about things. :3

Excited to see what you do here! :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Reoccurring NPC
    Thanks for the advice Maneki, I will make sure to save my information on my computer so that I have a backup in case something goes wrong. That is a good habit to have anyway, you never know when something will mess up on any forum and you lose all your info.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Reoccurring NPC
    Haha, The site is still pretty new, I would hope that it wouldn't be too hard to fine me. You should make an introduction thread of your own and tell everyone a little about yourself so that they can welcome you.

I'd love to welcome Acetoxylate1313. xD
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Reoccurring NPC
    I left long ago, thought I might come back and try again. Figured I would reintroduce myself. I am Jonath Nell and I enjoy world creation.

Well, re-welcome to the site, Jonath! It's always nice to see older members returning to the board! (:

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.