Login to your account

Thread: Can't view orphaned character's info?

Can't view orphaned character's info?

Is that normal? XD I orphaned one of my less used characters (the one I couldn't make public), but when I try to check his profile it tells me "Invalid character!"

(ooc)

xD Haha. Nooo - not normal! ::runs off to report::

Thanks for reporting these things, btw. xD A lot of people have bugs happen to them but they think, "it must be what it's supposed to do" or "I'm sure someone else reported it..."
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

lol, yeah, I know, don't worry. Better twice reported than not reported. XDD

Also while updating the OOC thread I ran into the character limit for posts lol You mean I can't write a 10 pages essay in one post? Sad. :P (just so you know, because I didn't think I had written THAT much- it was just the User Q&A that I now separated into two parts)

(ooc)

Agreed. xD

Hahaha. You're the second one who's mentioned that this week. xD It's good to know that the posts are getting that much use, though I'm amused it was both for OOC information type threads. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Neko, thinking of adding a character limit thing to show how many words we have left to type?

I know you will tell them coders. I have the powers to....*disappears in a cloud of cookies*

The character limit is actually very large. xD It'll only be people making big huge information posts that would hit the limit, so it seems a little silly to add a, "you have 100000 characters left!" (or whatever the number actually is, I may be missing or adding an extra 0) message for it. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

lol. But but.... we like writing 100000 pages essays D: add a zero, go on, be nice, pretty please! :P (I think some people might actually hit that for first posts at least, when the 1x1 takes off, but really, I guess one can always just "cont'd" it and double post in the rare occasion that it does happen. XD)

(ooc)