Login to your account

Thread: Rei-chan is here to say Hi!

Rei-chan is here to say Hi!

Hello there, I'm Rei. I've just joined this lovely site, and I really wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm actually fairly new to role playing, compared to others. I started sometime in July, last year. I, however, have been writing for as long as I can remember. I'm an avid reader and writer, so I naturally like roleplaying.

• I'm a fan of Fantasy books and roleplays. My favourite books are (I can't decide on just one!) The Healing Wars trilogy, the Nancy Drew series and The Unfinished Song series.

For roleplay genres, I usually do:

Fantasy,
    Sci-Fi,
    School,
    Romance,

. However, I'll do any genre as long as I like the plot.

• I love anime. I haven't watched a lot of the popular anime (example: Black Butler, One Piece, Gundam, Bleach, etc.) but I do plan to! My favourite anime is Ranma 1/2. After that, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Mirai Nikki, Inuyasha and Fairy Tail cut it very close. I prefer anime with 100+ episodes. I watch sub more than dub. I haven't read any anime. Okay, that's a lie. I've read Volume one of Shugo Chara. . .but that's all!

• I live in Jamaica, but I hope to move to Japan soon! Why? Because I find it to be a very interesting country.

• I love cats! I have a two year old kitten (I know, he's not a kitten, but still!) named Tiger. I like to say that he isn't a cat, but a rare Jamaican Golden Tiger. That's a made up species of mine.

• I can be shy sometimes, but once you start talking to me, I become quite talkative. Some might even go as far as to say annoying, or stalker-like. . .(They haven't, but I think that's what they are probably thinking e.e) but don't you worry, I'm nice!

• I tend to overuse commas sometimes. You've probably noticed this.

• I'm currently very, VERY (kinda) busy. I have an extremely important test coming up. I'm taking it on the 21st and 22nd of this month, so after that, I'll be all yours! :3.

Thank you :3.
    I'm looking forward to it. I've run out of series to watch, not counting anime XD.
    I'm pretty sure I will love it here C:

I'll write them down c:
    See if I can get to watching them in the summer. ^^.

Welcome to the board, Rei!

I see that you've already met one of our moderators, Strude! And now, she's basically going to unload her love of sci-fi onto you, lol. xD;

Well, it's already been a few days since you've posted this (I'm late, without a doubt), but if you haven't familiarized yourself with the board yet, I'd check out the general chatter sub-forums (e.g. Shooting the Breeze) to get to know your fellow writers in a context outside of RP. Or, if you're interested in just finding a new role-play, I'd browse around the interest forums (e.g. Brainstorming or Advertisements). There, you will find possible group role-plays that are just starting up or looking for more players! But if the whole group and full-featured deal is a little intimidating, we have tons of people looking for a relaxing and entertaining one/one. (:

I hope to see you around the board more (after your tests, of course). (:

P.S. I'm Jing and I love Reborn.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Quote Originally Posted by Strude View Post
    Well I know Enzo will love you, he loves Katekyo Hitman Reborn! >D
    I know i'm late to this, but wow, can you not?

"Engaging."

Oh hello. I couldn't help but noticed you like Reborn? Well you can entertain us two faggots (Me and Enzo) by joining our Roleplays. I plan on starting a KHR RP if enough people are interested. So uh, I'm Voli. Hi.