Login to your account

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OOC : Plot discussion, random ideas, world building and such

The idea of Goblins against western style Camelot Knights may sound strange at first, but I have to say, it works! I love it!

I think the gun being magical, and not the ammo, has more potential. The gun is what makes the weapon so dangerous. It's one item, instead of many, which makes it easier to maintain and keep track of. I think that's clever.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Just so y'all know, the characters Becky, Jay, and Gale Gibbs host 'Mid-Races', at least two a week. Mostly young people come to race their horses in a straight coarse, marked by bales of hay. There's also drinking, games, dancing, and trouble-making if they can get away with it. Although a few indiscreet people have gotten caught, and punished, for their shocking affections behind a bush, that kind of thing doesn't happen anymore. At least no one has discovered anymore indiscretions. So far. (And because of that incident, many parents have forbidden their off-spring to attend them. And we all know how obliging young-bloods are to see to it that their parents rules are completely respected.)

So, if any of your characters have the tendency to crash these kind of parties, the Gibbs welcome you. They're held mostly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

This is, of course, as long as enkerzed doesn't mind it.

Legendary Adventurer NomDePlume's Avatar
    I hope that my description of the gunsmith was adequate- though considering I didn't hear anything offering that I should change any of it I'm assuming so.

Well- it looks like I need to alter Roland's profile because I got the wrong idea about magic. I read on someone's profile- perhaps the Merlin- that there was bullet enchanting and then I went assuming. I probably actually messed up a few times on my profile in an attempt to retain all the information I could and vomit out an interesting character. So I'll go about altering his. Also considering he is a bit magic heavy- though I plan for it not to be a prevalant feat with him- I'll just remove it entirely considering that magic is more obscure than I first assumed (there I go assuming again -_-). Roland isn't at all a good shot (of course- would only make sense- he just makes the guns), and I wanted to give him something a bit extra- but hey- not everyone has to be decent combatants. You guys can just have him around for his 'lovely' company.
    So very lovely.

I'll post during my lunch break to streamline everyone to the Merlin- so you know- I don't hold the plot up.

And woo! Goblins in a western setting. This just gets more interesting. c:

I know we have the Goblin problem in Avalon, and the Refugees are cramming in Camelot, but who here thinks we should have a gang or something to cause more problems? After all, what bad guy passes up an opportunity to take advantage of people at their most vulnerable?

Just a thought.

EDIT:

On second thought, maybe I'm running ahead of myself. I should just let things be and roll with the punches. XD

I need to reign in my excitement!
    Last edited by rumxcoke; 03-05-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Honestly Nom, I gotta say that you're making mountains out of mole hills here. I didn't have any problems before when you created Roland and I don't know what you've changed now, but I notice that the Weapons section in his Equipment / Abilities thing is looking a bit messy. Also, I reckon it bears mentioning now that Morgana is the only witch on Avalon (it's not like Camelot and I'll write about the differences later on when I have time). The crystal ball he'd be using is the same one at the bottom of the wizard's tower. What you get from it depends on how well you can use it, so seeing the fate of a bee halfway across the planet (that was pretty funny), would be a good indication of a lack of skill. But hey, it's what the Merlin's around for; teaching his students whatever his predecessor had taught him, and then pilfering more knowledge from some dusty old tomes lying around the wizard's tower to pass down to his own successor, who might have already pilfered some tasty magical knowledge beforehand, barring any deadly accidents from failed experiments.

rum, I see no reason why Camelot can't have a seedy underbelly like any other city/kingdom, but yeah, go with the flow for now. Things are just about to get interesting.

scar and Morpheus, I'm so sorry if it seems like there's been little opportunity for you guys to post. If anything, you could post what your characters are thinking at the time of whatever's going on. Just don't feel like you're being shut out, okay. It's not like dialogue is mandatory.
    Last edited by enkerzed; 03-05-2013 at 05:00 PM.

Oh I hadn't changed anything yet (lazy). Yeah those parts are just sloppy inherently. I may clean it up when I get some time. XD

I just didn't want to seem like: omgRolandishisownspecialsnowflake. Because all the other characters were well grounded, and I didn't want him to shoot out of nowhere with mad magics skillz. But you did approve him- durh- and if there was a problem you would have said something before now. I just get self-conscious. For shame me. And yes- do correct me when I type something historically wrong as this is your magical world and I don't want to get information wrong as that makes the RP experience discombulating. Anyway- sounds good. Glad you thought that part was funny. Roland is going to have plenty of fail moments. "Well guys I just saw a cow eating some grass in some random ranch. So nope- I don't know where we are going. Unless it is to a cow." And we can say that Roland has pilfered some magic here and there, but nothing extravagent; but there are some things that he'll want to keep away from the Merlin. Also I guess we might need to work out WHERE exactly he inherited his magical talent. But we can do that at a later time- whenever is good for you.

Anyway sorry about that. Just got a bit self-conscious.

And I'll post when I get off of work- today is blah for concentration- but I figure Roland probably doesn't have anything else helpful to say now.

Nah it's fine I understand rps are team efforts.

First, just to get this little tidbit off the table, it's possible for someone in Camelot to become a Gunsligner without having to go through squireship first. It's the whole qualification through experience vs training thing. There's being raised from childhood to becoming a demon with the gun, and then there's living through the actual hardships and life or death situations of a tried and true Gunslinger. Mitchell is the former, John Reduns seems to be the latter (correct me if I'm wrong, Morpheus), and Angus McNair might be a bit of both (having lived rough before becoming a squire).

Now, the differences between Camelot and Avalon. Camelot has this whole culture revolving around the gun that everyone should be having a general feel for by now. There are Gunsmiths, Gunslingers, squires, formal duelling, guns that even civilians are allowed to carry around wherever they go, and the oh so special Guns of Camelot (aka Caliburn Guns or Knights, depending on which you're referring to). The kingdom of Camelot also has many towns beyond eyesight of the capital city. There are towns for farming, fishing, ranching, trading, mining and a whole lot of etc. As mentioned in the Background section of the Overview, there are also roads leading to elsewhere and patches of wilderness where animals and monsters alike dwell, including supernatural stuff (think haunted swamps and cave dwelling vampires and such). Gunslingers are relied upon to protect the towns as well as the capital city, and may be counted upon to keep the peace if there are no designated sheriffs (most towns manage themselves, so they choose their own peacekeepers and deal with crime in their own ways). The people of Camelot are hardy and practical, and they live by the gun.

Avalon in comparison is a whole lot more rustic yet peaceful, and smaller too. Farming is not required since the magic in the very soil keeps food growing in abundance, so there's every other kind of town on Avalon except for farming. There are several ancient ruins dotted about the island, and more occurrences of the supernatural kind than in Camelot, though for the most part, the queen Morgana deals with them herself (though don't expect her to do much when someone decides to get adventurous and go exploring in potentially dangerous places... looking at you, Landarin). There are Gunslingers on Avalon, but there's none of the whole squireship, Gunsmiths and Caliburn Knights sort of thing. Gunslingers on Avalon are either from Camelot or anyone who's packing iron and is skilled enough to be recognized as a Gunslinger. The Gunslingers of Avalon are more peacekeepers than warriors, so there are few that are as formidable as the ones from Camelot and even fewer are on the same level as Caliburn Knights. There are no great cities in Avalon, only a plethora of towns and villages, and the witch queen's ancient castle where the remains of King Arthur are interred. Arts and the simple life are the trappings of Avalon.

Regarding magic, as mentioned before, it is either hereditary or directly bestowed upon by someone else. In Camelot, most people who are able to use magic are the Gunsmiths. Though a few Gunslingers may have magic in their blood, they're on their own when it comes to learning about it, as the Merlin only teaches his students, particularly the ones that are most promising in succeeding his role (though he can make exceptions if he desires to). Most people are made to become Gunsmiths as soon as they show the ability to use magic, or at least have more of an interest in making things than learning how to kill (Gunsmiths do not have to solely focus on gunsmithing, though it remains their primary skill). Granting the ability to use magic means a great sacrifice to one's own power, so it's a rare occurrence and only the Merlin (as well as his chosen candidates for succession) has access to the knowledge to grant power at minimal risk. Not that he has to anyway, he has a whole army of apprentices who are able to use magic and he gets to take his pick of the litter to decide who's competent enough to learn more. They of course have to learn a lot more than just making and maintaining guns if they want to become the next Merlin (and there can be only one). Magic users are as few as Gunsmiths (not as many of them compared to Gunslingers and not all have magic in their blood), but they are common enough in Camelot. According to legend, the first Merlin sacrificed his immortality to pass on his powers to his apprentice in a time of dire need.

Despite the very magical nature of Avalon, there are far fewer magic users on the island than in the kingdom of Camelot. The queen Morgana is the only one with the knowledge and skill to use magic to significant effect, and though she had been known to train disciples centuries ago and was able to grant her power to whomever she chose without sacrificing too much, she does not do this any more for reasons unknown. It is rumoured that there was once a time when nearly everyone in Avalon could use magic and some speculate that after some disastrous event, Morgana, or one of her sisters, either sent every magic user into exile or killed them, depending on who you ask. The witch queen is unwilling to share any knowledge regarding history or magic and the door of her castle is always shut, so anyone seeking to learn more either goes to Camelot to see the Merlin, or travels around the island and glean what they can from the enchanted forests and ancient ruins.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Lil retcon, the creator of the Caliburn Guns is named Samantha Colt instead of Samuel. Yeah, a female Merlin, coz why not?
    Last edited by enkerzed; 03-06-2013 at 02:45 PM.

So since magic is rare is my character ok?

Yeah

So I guess Rose's love of wool can be seen as a draw back. After all, she was a Wesson Gunsmith. How much of a dent is that for so few Gunsmiths? Is it like a 'loss of a limb' thing, or kind of like 'I lost a shoe', where you can deal with it, but you rather not? If she has to, Rose can help with the Gunsmiths, if the war calls for it.

Alrighty dudes, help out for real this time here. I still haven't decided what the Goblin King ought to look like, and I still might change my mind after this, but which mug do ya'll reckon would be a good fit?

justice_by_yeraldreloaded-d5lrioz.jpg or Nosferatu_Zodd_by_vee209 (original).jpg or Tour_sombre_john_farson_1303321679.jpg or ORC_II_by_el_grimlock.jpg or Possessed_by_ramy.jpg

I was thinking that maybe the Goblin King wouldn't be an actual goblin or orc (same thing), but then again he might. I haven't decided yet.

rumxcoke, I reckon Rose could help indeed if the time calls for it. We'll see, and if she was any kind of Gunsmith worthy of the Wesson family, I think she'd still have some of her old skills.
    Last edited by enkerzed; 03-07-2013 at 07:29 AM.

Number 2 or 4. I'm leaning to 4.

5 Looks too hot. One might be inclined to like him too much and try to sympathize with him.

(It would be funny if the Merlin gave Rose a hard time for loving wool. I don't know what he would say, if he'd say anything, but still. That's just a silly thought I had.)

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Never mind. I think it should be 2. He looks badass. He's giving us this look like, 'Dam straight, I am the Goblin King!'

Number 4 looks like a selfish looking Gremlin with a sweet tooth.

The 1st one. Not too gobliny but seriously nefarious. Me likey.

1 reminds me of a vampire. Otherwise he looks cool to.

I dont know what to do with my character then lol

---------- Post added 03-08-2013 at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-07-2013 at 11:13 PM ----------

By the way. Sorry if my posting speed isn't up to par. As I was telling enz I've been really busy. I don't know if you guys have heard but theres a lot of shit going on, esspecially with north korea and I've been working like 16 hour shifts.

No we understand, scarlighting. Or at least I do. I've got two brothers in the military, and it takes a lot out of you.

Wait, what's going on in North Korea? Actually nvm, I'll look it up, and don't worry about how quick everyone's posting, scarlightning. You can take as long as you need to here.

So, about the Goblin King's FACE. I reckon I'll go with picture numero uno for now, that is if I don't find a better pic before he starts featuring in the RP.

Also, here's something special from rumxcoke; a few songs written and sung by her, and inspired by this RP so I'm told. Enjoy!

Last edited by enkerzed; 03-08-2013 at 06:38 AM.

Alright dudes, word up. So Camelot and Avalon ain't the only places around. We know this coz I said so in the Overview and scarlightning's character, Landarin, was not born in Avalon, though he did live there before the war. So y'know those roads leading to elsewhere? I'm talking places like America, Ireland, France (which actually features into the Arthurian Legend) and such, but also any other place of European mythology, including Atlantis, Thule and Alfheim.

So folks who don't come from Avalon or Camelot would come from the sort of places I just mentioned. I also said in the Overview that people are allowed to make up places (maybe one from an old RP), so yeah, there's that as well. If you read the history of Morpheus's character (had a ball of a time revising it), John Reduns, you'll see that travelling to these distant places is pretty acceptable too (Atlantis was one of Morpheus's ideas, goodness it was awesome). Not that there'll be any of that any time soon, but just so you're all aware about the kind of places other than Camelot and Avalon. Thoughts?
    Last edited by enkerzed; 03-08-2013 at 05:14 PM.

North Korea hates our face- some more.
    *sigh*

Ah yeah- I like the first one because I do believe it is Justice from Afro Samurai- yep- totally watched that. But anyway- I think it suits actually considering the Western theme of the character.

As much as places go.
    Shangri-la. Or the equivalent there of. I don't know if the characters will move that far East, but it is always a thought. Maybe a bit more technology heavy, and less on the magic- but in a sense that is magical itself. I'm not saying steampunk- because that would be a total 180 from the more Western theme- but a sort of wonder along the same lines. Maybe it is a place of paradise because of its' leap forwards in science and technology.

Just spitballing.
    c:

Legally 21, bought my first alcoholic bev. A Margarita form Casa De Pico. Just so happy, I'm telling everyone!!

Edit:

So I think different lands is awesome. The one that comes to my mind is Tír na nÓg. Here's a clip about it...

"...considered a place beyond the edges of the map, located on an island far to the west. It could be reached by either an arduous voyage or an invitation from one of its fairy residents. The isle was visited by various Irish heroes and monks in the echtrae (Adventure) and immram (Voyage) tales popular during the Middle Ages. Contrary to popular assumption, Tír na nÓg was not an afterlife for deceased heroes, but instead, a type of earthly paradise populated by supernatural beings, which a few sailors and adventurers were fortunate enough to happen upon during their journeys. This otherworld was a place where sickness and death did not exist. It was a place of eternal youth and beauty. Here, music, strength, life, and all pleasurable pursuits came together in a single place. Here happiness lasted forever; no one wanted for food or drink. It is roughly similar to the Greek Elysium, or the Valhalla of the Norse, though with notable, distinct and important differences...."
    Last edited by rumxcoke; 03-09-2013 at 08:12 AM.

So you guys got the idea, all right, and congrats rumxcoke. May you have many drunk stories to tell in the future.

Now, here's something I've been a-thinking aboot. Side stories. Like, whenever it's time for em. What I mean by side stories is that, for example, while Roland has just pilfered a book from the wizard's tower and left the room, there'd be a side story that picks up on what he does and where he goes from there. Same for Nuala, she's heading to the place where her father is staying at in the city, but she's not interacting with anyone else's characters right now, so side story for her and whoever she's with when not around the others. The arc would continue along with the three stooges (Mitchell, Landarin and John), and Roland and Nuala wouldn't just be sitting around, waiting to exist in the story again. So how's bout it? I've already set up two thingos if you guys are keen. If not, I'll delete em and we stick to the same thread. No muss, no fuss.

And Nom, if things are starting to look a bit like Eternal Sands, don't worry. I'm not going to create side stories willy nilly. It's just for when it's most appropriate, when there's a minimum of interaction between characters and main storyline. If there's ever a situation where your character does get involved in the main story again, just switch over to it and call it a time skip if the side story isn't resolved for the duration of its story arc.
    Last edited by enkerzed; 03-09-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Ok, completely unrelated to the RP, but it was so amazing that I just had to share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRsGyueVLvQ

It's epic. Just epic.

I was about to say something like: watch out this is seeming ES like- but yeah- you just covered that. XD

I have no problems with side-stories as you said it keeps irrelevant characters from totally slipping out of the story together. Like when characters get separated from the rest due to various plot happenings or have to deal with their own personal issues. This one of Roland's can just maybe present the catalyst in which he is thrust back into the main group- like- maybe it boils down to the fact that he needs to learn the in and outs of the world to sober him up a bit. Or you know- Merlin being like: go just go- get out of my damn hair and help those gunslingers.

And then he would do a dance that Roland was no longer there- just hovering- attempting to learn all his secrets.
    Watching him while he sleeps.
    I'm kidding on that last one.
    Or am I?
    dum Dum DUM!

All kidding aside- it seems like a good idea. Might give me a chance to flesh the character out a bit better so that when he does interact with the others he is more figured out.

Oh that looks interesting- I'll give it a watch once I'm free.
    Last edited by NomDePlume; 03-09-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Saw Sintel. It was a really good watch. Very intriguing. Don't want to spoil it, so I won't say a word more. Just watch it guys! XD
    Last edited by rumxcoke; 03-10-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Right on, rum, right on. So let's talk about how the RP's moving along right now. The three Gunslingers, Landarin, John and Mitchell, have arrived at the Merlin's workshop and are holding palaver with the head honcho himself. Landarin for land and knowledge, John because of his own agenda plus going along with Mitchell's idea (seeing the Merlin about getting some heat off John on account of his reputation), and Mitchell because he's such a goody two shoes. Roland's horsing around while that's going on and Nuala is at the Grimm manor, waiting for her dad to come home and, later, for a chance to go to the Mid-Races.

At some point, their ka (Dark Tower reference ftw) will be intertwined and then everyone will eventually go to Avalon together. The question is how that's going to happen and when. It's something worth considering I think, but what with the nature of RP's, just continue going along with the flow for now. It might be skipping into the future a bit, but if you have any thoughts about where the RP and your character(s) is heading, just letting you know that any time is a good time to share khef (booya, another DT ref) and speak an-tet (should make a drinking game out of this). In other words, PM or talk to me on Skype about it, or post here.
    Last edited by enkerzed; 03-11-2013 at 12:44 PM.

So a little about Caliburn Knights. Once a Gunsligner gets a Caliburn Gun, they become targets for just about any other Gunslinger who'll want it. The Caliburn Guns are status symbols as well as weapons that are able to harm or kill immortal beings. Any who bear these guns are usually challenged to a number of duels until they either win enough times or win against the right Gunslinger. It is essentially a requirement for Caliburn Knights to be beyond the level of any ordinary Gunslinger. Those who fail to prove themselves worthy of their status may have their guns taken from them by whoever managed to best them, and then they go through the same trials.

Caliburn Knights who live long enough to be recognized by the king get to have whatever they could possibly ask for, in exchange for serving Camelot to a higher capacity. This includes leading other Gunslingers, teaching squires the way of the gun, protecting the king and other important figures as personal bodyguards, dealing with the most dangerous of threats and carrying out the most high risk missions.

Even when a Caliburn Knight's skill and reputation are well established, there is always the possibility of being challenged to a duel. On the subject of duels, any who declines a duel either dishonours themselves or their challengers. For example, an experienced Caliburn Knight declining a duel from a lesser Gunslinger can be seen as an act of contempt, but decline enough times and that Caliburn Knight is considered weak. A weak Caliburn Knight can command no authority over others and without doing anything to remedy this, the Caliburn Knight must surrender their special gun by order of the king so that a better Gunslinger may take it, therefore losing their status and gaining an ugly stain on their reputation.

It is the same for those who are not Caliburn Knights, only the penalty is much worse. Asides from the shame of being called weak, Gunslingers who decline too many challenges may be stripped of all their guns and never be allowed to wield one openly ever again. They are treated like commoners albeit a recognized failure, and few can live with that kind of disgrace.

On foreign Gunslingers, those who are not from Camelot have the option to swear themselves into the king's service in exchange for certain privileges such as property, payment, discount prices for Gunsmith services, and having authority over citizens. Most of the time, the only requirement for Gunslingers to authenticate their status and authority is corroboration from other known Gunslingers of Camelot. In lieu of fellow Gunslingers that are sworn to the king's service, one could obtain a special badge with the symbol of Camelot (a horse's head) engraved on the face of a six-pointed star (think sheriff's badge) to identify themselves.

When sworn into the king's service, the foreign Gunslinger is expected to perform the same duties as a native of Camelot under supervision. Such duties include enforcing the law, guarding important places and individuals, fighting for the kingdom in times of war, going on patrols and answering calls for assistance from citizens, no matter how far away they are from the capital. Failure to serve adequately may result in all privileges and status being revoked, and perhaps even exile from the kingdom should the matter be serious enough.

Foreign Gunsligners who do NOT swear themselves into the king's service have no authority over citizens and other Gunslingers, and must pay full price for everything. They still have the right to legally accept duels or challenge other Gunslingers, but may not have the right to take an opponent's guns should they refuse. If they kill outside the setting of a duel, it may be considered unlawful murder, depending on the circumstances and the viewpoint of the local Gunslinger evaluating the case.

Foreign Gunslingers are allowed to hire themselves out as mercenaries, but are still expected to obey the law. Wearing guns openly may be tolerated, but if ever asked to hand over their weapons by a Gunslinger of Camelot, they must do so or face arrest, and any resistance may be met with lethal force. Foreigners may request a duel to keep their guns, which the challenged is free to either accept or decline. If the duel is declined, the foreigner is allowed to continue wearing a gun openly for as long as no other Gunslingers of Camelot demands to take any weapons away.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

So what do you guys wanna know about the world that I haven't mentioned or explained in enough detail? Btw, I'm considering there to be such things as different worlds or parallel universes. Probably won't come up much in the RP, but it could be an interesting tidbit in the backgrounds of new characters.
    Last edited by enkerzed; 03-15-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Technology- How much is used? Who uses it? Are there trains, telegrams, phones, and that kind of thing of the Old West type? I'd like to get a handle on what sort of state the world is in, in that sense.

Seasons- I am guessing we are in at least Spring or Summer. So, which is it? ^_^

Also, what month are we in? And the general date for that matter?
    Last edited by rumxcoke; 03-16-2013 at 03:57 AM.

No trains or anything else electrical in Camelot, it's just horses, gas lamps and paper mail. Camelot is sort of like feudal Japan in that it's more about tradition than progress. In any case, it's still sort of half medieval what with there being castles and walled cities, as opposed to sprawling metropolises like in America (which is probably more technologically advanced but almost devoid of magic).

Spring. Let's go with Spring.

General date? I dunno, it's Spring and it's Saturday right now (not taking Nuala's side story into account), so... let's say the month is November.
    Last edited by enkerzed; 03-16-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Ok, so after a bunch of PM'ing and Skyping with you dudes, I figure it's time to lay some things out and see what's up with everyone's characters. So scarlightning's character, Landarin, has something in his possession that he doesn't want Morgana finding out about. It is in fact why he wanted to move from Avalon to Camelot along with the rest of his possessions, but the war has complicated matters for him. That item he has, whatever it is, may become very relevant later on. In the meantime, all he'll have to manage with is whatever he could bring with him from Avalon.

Morpheus's character, John Reduns, has gone through a whirlwind of a life and now he's returned to the city of Camelot after hearing about the war in Avalon. Why he's there exactly, perhaps not even he knows. Is it loyalty to his homeland? His interest in learning about magic from the Merlin? To look for a new purpose in life after his thwarted happiness in America? He's a complicated man to say the least, but perhaps in time he'll figure things out.

Mitchell and Nuala are both young and naive about the world. They are yet only blank slates waiting to be filled by the experiences of life. Their mettle will be tested, their perceptions will be challenged or perhaps even broken, but for better or worse, this is the world they will grow up in, and the times are looking to be trouble.

Roland is a Gunsmith who may or may not become the next Merlin. Perhaps he doesn't care so much about the duties such a role entails, but he is eager to prove himself a man of worth. Whether this proves to be a benefit or detriment to his fellows, time will tell.

Does that all sound about right, everyone? Also, I've been thinking of a new rule for the main story. Whenever it goes for a whole week without a new post, I make it skip ahead a bit whilst keeping in mind what certain characters would do in certain situations. This is just to keep the story moving whenever someone is busy or having writer's block or something, so it doesn't all get held up by one person. You'd be able to jump right back in take control of your character again whenever it suits you. Thoughts?
    Last edited by enkerzed; 03-16-2013 at 05:19 PM.