Login to your account

Thread: Izumi has arrived!

Izumi has arrived!

Oh yah!

Yes this Izumi is the same as Menewsha's Izumi. I didn't think of coming in as an alter ego, besides I'm pretty much a 'what you see is what you get' kind-of-person. I don't do well pretending to be something that I'm not. (Irony, since it is a RP site....more like I'm not one to lie about who or what I am. Anyways... I digress.)

That being said, when I saw a post in the questions thread over on Menewsha regarding doing an '18+' forum, and Knerd suggested we check this place...curiosity got the best of me.

I have never role-played, however I have (unsuccessfully) tried to DND. My problem is numbers. I hate numbers. If we could get to the meat and bones of the story, then I think I'd be in love. I will definitely have to pop over to the forum for newbs and have my role-playing 'innocence' lost.

Alright, and as mentioned before, my curiosity of the 18+ forum has gotten the better of me. So I shall be lurking. I love Menewsha for most things, but there have been times where I wanted to say something I knew bridged the gap of being appropriate for that website. Now if I feel that itch, I can scratch it.

Hi there! And hopefully we can become friends either over here, or over on Menewsha!
    Last edited by Izumi; 02-26-2013 at 04:47 AM.

Izumi! Welcome! c:

Woah, woah! You need help losing your innocence?! Ehem, where do we sing up for that... because I would very much enjoy taking your... er... innocence... (Well, at least now I don't have to go on about how strange I am. I've made it quite obvious already!)

Now I'm sure you already knew this, seeing as you have talked with Knerd, but not everything here is 18+, but the best way I can describe it is it may not ALL be 18+ but there is pretty much a mirror universe sitting beside WTF where all the ruffians and ladies of the night lounge about (myself included). Pretty much everything here has an Adult option, so it is far less constraining than other sites. I hope to see you around! ;D
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

*laughs*

I posted that last night and thought later on wow I may have come off as a pervert. ;O I'm not reeeally quite that bad, but there are times on the other forum where I probably brush real close to that pg-13 line that having a place where I can not worry too much about whether or not my posts are appropriate or not feels liberating.

I'm a good girl, though, and I am a step-parent, so I understand why we have to take that little piece of us into hiding. *grin*

Welcome Izumi! I'm rather new myself! Hope you like it so far! I'm trying to, but finding RP buddies here seems to be tough!
    Hello! I'm Kai, the fluffy foxy! I'm looking for Furry/Animal/Creature hetero RPs! You can play a human though, if you want!

Here's my request thread!
    RP Info

Your image is too cute.
    "Ew. Did you check to see what date this raw milk expires?"
    "Yeah, what happened?"
    "I found a curd."
    "Did you shake it?"
    "No."
    "It's the cream. The fat floats to the top."
    "Oh, I just thought it was Bridgid's backwash the first couple of times."
    "Wait, why didn't you say 'ew' when you thought that?"