Login to your account

Thread: Looking for yuri and het

Background NPC

Looking for yuri and het

I do Yuri and Het
    I can play sub or dom, male or female.
    I know it's bad to start sentences with I but I am letting you know what I want so I shall be used.
    I do adult and not-adult.
    I like fantasy romance, adventure, horror, ect.
    I MUST have romance. It is not an option but a requirement.
    Please post at least 2+ paragraphs. I do it most of the time unless I have writer's block and even then I try not to go under 3 sentences.
    Do use good grammar and spelling at least at high school level.

POST QUESTIONS HERE FOR Q&A SECTION OF THREAD.

Q&A Section:

None yet

Background NPC
    Quote Originally Posted by bridge7112 View Post
    Uhm I'd definitely be interested in a rp, I'm more of a yaoi girl but I can definitely rp het. I hope you don't mind but I use characters from an anime, I just work better with pre made characters than making my own. I absolutely love horror, I like ghosts, I've seen all the Freddy Krueger movies and I've seen Friday the 13th, Halloween, and I would love it if you would be willing to do a Hellraiser one with me. Well I hope to hear from you soon!
    As interesting as those sound, I'm more of an original plot/character person. I would love to roleplay with you though. Would you be willing to compromise? Especially since I'm unfamiliar with almost all the movies you've listed.

Could I do the yuri RP with you?
    "I'm happy, I'm feeling glad. I've got sunshine, in a bag. I'm useless, but not for long. The future, is coming on."