Login to your account

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: That Was Fast...

"So are you babe..." I muttered in her ear as I forced into her rapidly and rather harshly. I felt her tighten up and scream, gripping my hair. "Mmm... There it is..." I growled before biting her neck gleefully. I slammed against her g-spot grinning evilly as I listened to her enjoying.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    "Ah!" I gasped, wrapping my legs tightly around his waist. I dug my nails in his back and arched my back, moaning loudly. "Oh shit Derek!" I was hardly able to make myself be quiet. He's driving me crazy.

I gave a growl before pulling away from her, she knew what was coming and I felt her brace against the sheets. "Oh... Oh... Ooooh..." I came slowly, letting her absorb it before I started to pump in and out again. "Want more?..."

I panted breathlessly, looking up into his eyes. "Damn don't you ever get tired?" I asked, as I loosened my legs around his waist

"Not when it comes to you..." I muttered as a quick repsonse before slowly pulling out of her and smirking down at her before I rubbed her legs tenderly.

I looked up at him and smiled, letting my hand reach up to touch his face. "Hmm.. Good.." I said softly. I sat up and I leaned in to kiss him softly.

I felt her hand across my face and just as she kissed me, I wrapped her legs around my waist, looking into her eyes and closing them as I pushed very slowly back inside of her... She was... Blissful... "Ha... Ha..."

I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan. "Hmmm...Ah.." I tightened my legs around his waist and took a deep breath. I can never get tired of him.. He's so perfect..

I smirked down at her and watched her roll her head back, feeling her smooth legs tighten a bit. "You're too good..." I whined lowly before speeding up, seeing her enjoy herself.

"Mm.. So are you.." I replied softly as I ran my hands over his smooth chest. I bit my bottom lip gently and whined softly as he sped up.

"Ahhh..." I slowly pulled out of her and smirked before leaning down and licking her stomach before running my finger smoothly over her wet entrance. I softly groaned before slipping my finger into her.

I looked down at him and smiled, running my fingers through his soft hair gently. His hands are like magic. "Mm.." I leaned my head back once again and closed my eyes.

I saw her close her eyes and I couldn't help but grin. I leaned against her and filled up her body again, my thumb rushing violently over her clit as I pounded into her as deeply as I could manage.

The bed began to squeak roughly and I knew it would break eventually. I squeezed my legs around his waist and I moaned loudly, my fingers clutching the sheets tightly.

I pumped into the beautiful lass for several minutes, hearing her shout and scream in pleasure, I slowed to a complete stop and slid out of her slowly, shivering as I felt her wet womanhood release me. I leaned down and shook at the sight of her dripping body. "God baby..." I whispered before licking her slowly, enjoying the taste of the sweet nectar.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip. "Ohh damn baby.." I moaned. After a minute I pulled away from him and sat up, sighing softly. I felt extremely tired and I leaned in and kissed him slowly. I could taste myself on his lips.

I kissed her back slowly and watched as she laid back, her hands on her breast and her eyes half closed. I knew she was exhausted and I grinned at her, just at the fact she had such endurance. I stood slowly and smiled at her, trying to ignore the fact that I was achingly hard for her. But it was clear she was tired... I didn't want to bother her.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him with a smirk. "You're still hard baby.." I said with a giggle, slowly sitting up and biting my bottom lip.

I sighed a little and turned back toward her completely, obviously not able to hide it any longer. "You're still dripping... But you're tired, so I'll leave you be." I whispered before sitting calmly beside her and kissing her once.

I smiled and kissed him back. I pulled back and kissed up his chest slowly. "Mmm.. Maybe I don't want you to leave me be.." I whispered, leaning down and running my tongue over his v-line.

I shook just a little as I felt her lips along my chest, moving slowly downward and as her tongue graced my groin I couldn't help but groan. "Then I won't..." I whispered as I felt her lips move again. "Oh my god, Rose..." I whispered, feeling a gentle throb in my erection. I needed her... Something from her... Now...

I smiled and slowly ran my tongue along his hard member. I grabbed a hold of the bottom of the shaft and I began to stroke it firmly while I sucked on the tip. "Mm.." I hummed gently as I ran my tongue around in circles.

"Ohhhhhh..." I groaned as I felt her warm mouth close around me, watching her as she closed her eyes and her hand went to work. Her head began to bob and I nearly lost my mind, feeling her taking a few inches into her mouth and then pulling away again like she was taunting me... I ran my hand down her back and to her thick ass, gripping it as she treated me beautifully.

I smiled and looked up into his eyes. I pulled up and stroked him fiercely. "You like that? Huh?" I growled, grinning at him. I licked it a few more times before I leaned up to kiss him roughly.

I kissed her back, groaning as her mouth pressed against mine and her hand didn't let up. I bucked harshly into her grip. I was enjoying this way too much... I looked down and noticed her breasts moving as pumped, leaning down and suckling her nipples greedily.

I closed my eyes and moaned softly as he attacked my nipples. I pumped him faster and I kissed the top of his head gently.

I watched as she continued to treat me, suckling her hardened nipples fiercely before pulling away and gripping her nice breasts, shivering at the feeling of her. "You are so... Hot, Rose..." I muttered as I pinched the brown tips of her mounds.

I bit my lip and smiled. "So are you." I replied softly. I tilted his chin up and leaned down to kiss him roughly, letting go of his member.

I gave a low shudder as I held her against me, feeling a bit of my climax nearly erupting, but I didn't want to be done with her yet... My hand lowered calmly, over her breasts and onto her wetness, rubbing her clit roughly as I grinned at her. "Enjoying yourself?"

I moaned softly and looked up at him. "Of course." I replied with a chuckle. I pressed my body against his and looked up into his eyes.