Login to your account

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Laid, The New Meaning if the Word.

When he pulled away, my legs followed him, and I stared at him as he took my clit between his fingers. I groaned and dropped back, letting my breath even out,"I dunno babe... Could you give me any more?"I asked, as if challenging him to try and bring more out of me.

I looked quietly down at her and shook my head slowly, "If you ever want more... I can find a way..." I chuckled in her ear before rubbing her roughly, not stopping at just that of course... I bucked against her suddenly, filling her to the brim again, but this time, moving my hips in small circles, feeling the motions suddenly get broader before I to make love to her like normal, pulling out, than slamming in repeatedly until she started to moan again.

I gasped gently began to buck against him, biting on my bottom lip as I placed my hands on his shoulders, taking in the sensations he was giving me. Of coarse, I was only hoping he felt as good as I did... I rolled my body against his, licking up his neck.

As I felt her body blissfully tugging mine, I shook suddenly and gripped her hips. I loved how I didn't even have to guide her... She just... Knew... Her soft tongue rolling upward on my skin made me jump before I noticed what it was, the shock and pleasurable feeling caused a sudden shaking to course through me. "Oh god... Baby, this is all I can take... Ahhh!" I knew she felt me climax, but I continued to pump, trying to make her do the same...

When I felt him release inside of me I groaned gently and arched my neck back, giving him all of me to take. It only took a few more seconds before I groaned loudly and bucked up against him spazmatically as I began to breath heavy. And there goes my climax... I smiled softly, placing my hand on his chest,"There you go, baby... There you go..."

I let out a slow breath as I let go of her legs, letting them fall into place before rolling over onto my back, placing my arm across my forehead. "Baby... I feel much better now..." I whispered, before sitting up to look at her, wincing as the sudden pain in my hips throbbed, telling me how harsh I'd actually gotten.

I chuckled softly and smiled gently when he winced. I sat up and moved to sit on his thighs gently,"And so do I, it's been awhile since we went like that,"I said as I kissed him softly. I grabbed his shirt, which was hanging on the edge of the bed, and slipped it over my head slowly, shaking out my hair and grinning.
    Last edited by PerfectImperfections; 03-09-2013 at 05:18 AM.

I chuckled sweetly as I felt her weight on my legs. As she shook her head, she looked down at me with the sweetest eyes... God, I loved her... Everything she did was absolutly adorable. I slowly leaned up and laid a sweet kiss on her neck, hearing her laugh as I lightly blew into the nook of her skin hearing her giggle.

I laughed gently and at him and laced my fingers in his hair, leaning my head back gently as he kissed my skin. I smiled and pecked his lips, standing up and stretching out, watching him for a moment and then glancing at the time. It was very close to ten o'clock at night and I chewed my bottom lip,"Wanna eat something?"

I couldn't help but smile as she stood slowly before I finally got onto my feet. I slid a pair of shorts on before playfully kissing her neck, my palms around her hips. "Is you the wrong answer?..." I muttered before pulling away and walking past her toward the kitchen. I heard a soft, "What?" from behind me, which I responded too with a small laugh. "Nothing!"

I couldn't help but grin, feeling rather giggly at his response. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen,"I suppose that is the term for that,"I said with a smile, kissing his cheek gently as I opened the fridge, sighing gently. It was too late to really cook anything, so I grabbed some mac'n cheese from the cabinet and began to boil some water.

I turned my head, watching her for a moment before silently walking toward the pantry, grabbing a box of cereal and making myself a bowl. It was strange how I almost felt clean after we finished, refreshed in a sense... I silently sat on the counter, watching her as she took her own bit of night time snack.

I grabbed a fork, eating the macaroni from the pot as apposed to dirtying up a bowl. I smiled at him gently and winked, finishing off my food after a few minutes, rinsing my pot and yawning gently,"Ruuuseeelllll, I'm sleepy,"I teased gently, smiling at him as I leaned against the wall, resting my eyes closed.

After the sweetness of her voice I stood up slowly and took her into my arms. "Are you?... We'll have to fix that then, huh?..." With that I laid a soft kiss on her lips, whispering her name to her before giving her the three words we both loved hearing. "I love you..." I lightly nipped her neck with my teeth before my lips wrapped around the same point.

"I love you, too,"I whispered gently as I placed my hands on his shoulders, kissing him softly before slowly pulling back,"Mind if I go to bed?"I asked. I had to work in the morning... I worked at the restaurant all day long, sometimes for breakfast and lunch, sometime lunch and dinner, sometimes all three. Tomorrow would be an all day shift.

I pulled away once again and gave a soft chuckle before kissing her lips one last time. "Of course, baby... Come on..." I started before leading her toward our room. "We can spooooon." I stated playfully before crawling in between our sheets.

I laughed gently and fell asleep with ease. In the morning, when my alarm went off, I crawled out of bed and got into the shower, pulling on my uniform. I kissed his cheek before leaving for work, curious as to how he might spend his day.

(Timeskip? xD)

[You start. ]

Needless to say, that final paycheck came and went in a month easy. Then, we were relying on me. I didn't mind it, of coarse, he couldn't have prevented the company to lay him off. I worked more hours, longer and harder shifts. I walked through the door slowly, at about ten o'clock, readying to rip the bloody uniform off and sleep. I looked down into his tender eyes, smiling at him gently as he flipped through the channels on tv,"Hi..."

I could happily say that we were still as close as we were before the whole problem with work. It'd been a hard week for her as it was, and I stood as she walked through our door. I took her in my arms, my hands locking with hers before kissing her lips as softly as I could. "Hello... You need to go change?..."

"Yeah,"I said gently, kissing his neck lightly before pulling back and walking to our room. I tugged off my nice slacks and practically ripped off my blouse. I pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a tank top, walking back out to the living room,"How was your day?"

I gave one smile as she walked back into the living room, motioning for her to sit beside me before kissing her sweetly. "Well... Like always, started off in the newspaper looking for some kind of work. Called up a bunch people... Nothing of course..." I finished, quietly. It's been the same for a while now, look up, call, get denied, and try again the next day. "But, it's not about me today..." I stated before leaned toward her. "You should be relaxing..."

"Laying in your arms watching..."I had to look at the television for a moment to see what he was watching,"Tosh.O? I'm perfectly relaxed,"I said softly with a smile, resting my head against his shoulder. I sighed softly and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. He would find work, soon, right?

I looked slowly down at her and chuckled lowly as I heard her soft breathing... She was already asleep... I lifted her as lightly as I could and headed down the hallway before laying her flat on our queen sized mattress. I made sure she was still slumbering before I turned and headed into the bathroom, easing the door shut before turning the water on.

I only slept for a little while, feeling empty without him beside me. I opened my eyes, staring into the darkness, the light fro munder the bathroom door causing me to squint. I listened for a moment when I noticed the water running and smiled to myself, pulling the blankets around me and sighing. I was very, very tempted to join him... After a few more minutes, I got and undressed, walking into the bathroom and sliding in behind him in the shower, wrapping my arms around his chest lightly.

The sound of the water had kept me from hearing her bare feet padding across the tile, leaving me completely unaware until her arms slid around me, causing me to jump up a bit, but it only took a few milliseconds to figure out that it was her, turning slowly around, my arms found their way to her hips, holding her to me quietly. "Sleep well?..."

I smiled and nodding gently, my cheek sliding across his smooth, wet chest. I looked up and, my eyes still dripping with sleep,"I did, indeed, thanks for tucking me in,"I said gently, kissing his chin faintly before letting out a heavy sigh. I rubbed his back fingers, my fingertips making circles in the water that was running down him.

I smiled and held her to me for a moment before pulling away from her. "Wakey wakeyyy..." I taunted before kissing her lips softly. The glaze in her eye almost made her expression comical. I grabbed my own soap, a scent that she apparently enjoyed before rubbing it over me. I kissed her forehead before whispering sweetly. "You need some more sleep?..."

"I will go to bed after we shower,"I said with a smile, grabbing my shampoo, scrubbing it into my hair. I smiled, sighing gently. It was nice to be like this, with him, able to be together and be calm and connected.

I very lightly kissed her exposed neck as she tilted her head back into the running water. I felt her arms fall over me before pecking her lips once... Her eyes were still half-closed which told me a good bit, but at this point I didn't bother to argue with her...