Login to your account

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Laid, The New Meaning if the Word.

[Hehe... Sounds like fun. So, I have to ask... Where did you learn to write this stuff? Because I learned from you. ]

I gasped gently and grinned, laughing warmly to him as I nodded,"You know I do,"I whispered against his ear, nibbling on it softly as I smiled.

[I... Don't know. xD I'm just creative I suppose. ]

I shivered and growled at her as I felt her teeth along my ear. "Hehe... I know..." I threw her back so she bounced on the bed, tearing her shorts off entirely as My palm found her wet spot. My fingertip ran along her slowly before I pressed against her swollen bump, circling and pinching it fierciously. "Your such a bad girl..."

[God, when I started to read your stuff I had no clue what any of it was talking about. With the help of google and urban dictionary, but innocence was gone. :P ]

I gasped gently and nodded,"Yes... I am! Ah,"I groaned gently as he pinched my most sensitive spot. I arched my neck as I grabbed at the sheets. Surprisingly enough, he was amazing at this part... No just with his hands, his lips were pretty good down there, too. Not that he wasn't good at the sex part... He was just really good at it all.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

[God, when I started to read your stuff I had no clue what any of it was talking about. With the help of google and urban dictionary, but innocence was gone. :P ]

I gasped gently and nodded,"Yes... I am! Ah,"I groaned gently as he pinched my most sensitive spot. I arched my neck as I grabbed at the sheets. Surprisingly enough, he was amazing at this part... No just with his hands, his lips were pretty good down there, too. Not that he wasn't good at the sex part... He was just really good at it all.

A warm grin spread over my face as she shouted a response to my question, meaning she was truely enjoying herself as I played with her. I let go of her and watched her look at me. "What's wrong?... You weren't done?..." I leaned down and watched her eyes. "Guess I'll have to change that... My fingers shot into her wetness and at the same time, my tongue rolled over her clit, moaning as I suckled on her body. "More?..."

"Grr... Ahh... Don't... Stop,"I moaned out, sighing as I felt my breathing increase. My legs opened a bit more as my back arched. G... God. This boy. I felt a light headed feeling come over me as my stomach began to clench and I yelped, my hip sbeginning to buck.

I did as she asked as my fingers sped up and my tongue circled her sensitive spot slowly, moaning with her as she got closer and closer to climaxing. "Ah... Ah... Ahhhhh..." As she soaked me I pulled away and looked into her exhausted eyes. "You're... So... God." I couldn't even describe what she made me feel. "You're yummy..."

I smiled at him, kissing his lips warmly, able to taste myself on him. I nodded and grinned,"I guess I am,"I teased, winking at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck,"How do you feel about a little down time and then we can finish this, yeah?"

I whined softly as I laid beside her, kissing her neck. "Yeah... I can't do to much more right now..." My lips were exhausted, as I looked into her eyes. "Feel good now?..."

I smiled and nodded gently,"I feel great,"I said with a grin, running my hand down his chest gently as I kissed his shoulder,"How do you feel, honey?"

I gave a sweet grin as I looked over into my girlfriends eyes, taking her hand and kissing the back of it as I held her lightly too me, rolling her onto my chest as I started playing with her blonde hair. "Much better..." I teased as she looked up, I leaned to her face to kiss her, but felt her finger just between our lips. "Hm?..."

I smiled at him, moving my fingers from between our lips as I looked down at him,"I love you,"I said gently.

I smiled softly as she whispered to me, holding her by her hips lightly as I pulled her down toward me. I loved the way her hair hid the overhead light in the room, giving her a bit of a glow. I leaned up to her and pecked her lips once or twice. "I love you too, dear..."

I kissed him back before kissing her jaw gently, which was slightly prickly. He must have forgotten to shave this morning... I chuckled at the thought and sat up a bit, feeling her hands on my waist. I smiled,"What do you want me to do?"I whispered warmly into his ear, smiling.

I looked up slowly to her as she pulled away slowly, looking down at me with soft hands running along my shoulders. "Whatever you want, babe..." I stated simply before I kissed her neck lightly, unintentionally touching my tongue to her.

I took in a gentle breath and smile as I kissed his chin. We were out of our mood, more relaxed now, and I laid down beside him, smirking. This was a good distraction for today... But what about tomorrow? And the day after? He would go crazy without work... And what about money? We were hardly making it as it was...

It took me a moment of just staring up at the ceiling, I sat up on my elbow to look into her eyes and I noticed how thoughtful the looked... It was pretty clear what was on her mind... I leaned toward her slowly and in one fell swoop our lips were together again. "Roll over, baby..."

I kissed him warmly until he broke it, and it took me a moment to actually process what he was saying. I smiled at him, pecking his lips gently before rolling over for him.

I sat up slowly and took the bottle of lotion she'd set aside before and calmly put some into my hands before leaving a line down the trace of her spine, stopping just above her hips, I rubbed it in as slowly and tenderly as I could, noticing the glow of her skin before leaning down to her ear. "You are so sexy, baby..." I stated sweetly before giving her neck a slow lick. It was clear to me anyway that she was focused on something she didn't want to be...

"Mmm,"I hummed gently, smiling as I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. I closed them, feeling his thumbs roll into my skin gently. He had learned so well, about massage. I opened my eyes after a few minutes and reached up, taking his hands in my own,"You are so... So good to me."

I leaned down slowly as she took my hands, I rose them upward toward the headboard as I laid flat over her. I kissed her neck lightly, smiling as she groaned sweetly. "Only because you deserve it..." I whispered as I lightly touched the tip of my tongue to her skin.

I sighed pleasurably, smiling to myself. I closed my eyes and took in a slow breath as he laid flatly ontop of my back. I focused on his lips, feeling my skin tingle when his tongue touched it. I felt my shoulder roll gently, smirking. My body had a mind of its own, I suppose.
    Last edited by PerfectImperfections; 02-24-2013 at 07:28 AM.

I gave a gentle smile, looking up into her eyes as I felt her arm twinge a little, holding her lightly to me as I kissed up her neck, finding her lips as I looked down almost proudly into her eyes. "How are you, tonight?..."

"I'm very good,"I said with a gentle smile as I leaned up and kissed him tenderly, running my fingers through his hair. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck as I rolled onto my back, grinning gently as I ran my toes up the inside of his warm calf. He wasn't perfect but he made me complete, and to me, that was perfection.

I gave a sweet and soft groan before licking down her neck once again, feeling her fingers on my head as I went lower and lower, stopping at her stomach as I licked all around her naval, looking up and smiling before kissing back up, I held her hips lightly as my fingertips ran down her to her dampness as I looked up at her. "You look cute..."

"Shut up and kiss me,"I said with a chuckle, leaning in and kissing him almost fiercly as I pulled his hand away from me,"I want you..."

I heard her soft order against my lips and before she could even say something else that was on her lips I was in... Hearing her breath catch and her fingers and toes curling against me. "What is it, babe?..." I muttered gruffly before starting to pleasure her slowly, giving her what she wanted. "To sudden?..." I teased, my fingers wrapping up in her hair.

I chuckled softly and shook my head, trying to breath straight,"Just right,"I said gently into his ear, nibbling on his ear lobe gently. He knew me way to well sometimes... It was really rather hot.

I shivered softly as I felt her pulling me closer and closer, unable to help pushing further and further toward her. "Good... Ngh..." I shook again as I took her leg in my palm, coaxing it off of me before lifting it to my shoulder, soon doing the same with the other. "Oh my goddddd..."

I moaned gently as he lifted my legs above both of our heads and I dug my nails into his back gently,"Come on, baby... Give me more,"I groaned gently, closing my eyes. He felt so right... Nothing but him against me. We weren't usually all that concerned with using protection. We hadn't gotten knocked up yet, you know?

Her nails told me I was doing something right, feeling my skin being pulled. I looked down at her and noticed how neither of us were smiling or joking... She was issuing orders, which I didn't mind... I leaned down and nipped her neck lightly, tonguing at the same spot before shoving against her, literally no where else for me to go. I didn't move, just sort of laid there, letting her soak up the feeling which I knew she loved before pulling out completely and pinching her swollen button. "More?..."