Login to your account

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: School Can Be Fun Sometimes..

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I sighed and opened my eyes, looking up at her. "I have feelings for you but.... I'm scared " I whispered.

I gently rub her back "dont be....I wont do anything bad, I promise you" I whimoer slightly as lightening flashes right beside the window "shit" I mutter, cuddling closer

I sighed and wrapped my arms around her and held her close, rubbing her back. "Shh... It's okay." I whispered.

In one of the gaps of silence I look up at her "I feel like such a baby" I mutter with a frown. I hated feeling weak, weak meant vulnerable. I did feel the way I said, like, a baby during a storm, seeking her mothers reassurance

I smiled. "You're not a baby.. Everyone is scared of something." I whispered, kissing her cheek.

I look up at her, the ghost of a smile showing "then what are you scared of" I ask. I curl into her, her arms made me feel safe. Took my mind off the hurricane, anything, I forgot about everything but us here an now

I smiled slightly. "Thats a secret...." I said softly, kissing her neck gently.

I stick my bottom lip out in an adorable pout "pwease" I say cutely. She knew my biggest fear already.

I shook my head. "Maybe it'll be revealed someday, but I will never tell." I said, a serious look on my face.

I frown and nod. I lay my head against her neck and close my eyes, trying to sleep despite the noise. If I could barely sleep here I'd have no chance in my own bed.

I tilted her head up and looked into her scared eyes. I took a deep breath. "I love you." I whispered. I leaned in to kiss her lips softly.

I smile "I love you too" I whisper. I softly kiss her. The fear drains from my eyes and they warm with love

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

I smile "I love you too" I whisper. I softly kiss her. The fear drains from my eyes and they warm with love

I smiled and closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her back gently. She loves me too. That makes me so happy.

My hands slide to the back of her neck as my eyes close. She loved me.... Actual love. Not fake like with the rest

I pulled back and smiled at her, resting my forehead against hers. "Wow......." I whispered.

I smile and kiss her nose "wow?" I question quietly

I just shook my head and smiled, kissing her forehead. Now the hurricane was completely on us. We could hear things flying and hitting our building and the rain, lightening, and thunder was horrible.

I frown and nestle into her "Luna..." I whimper. Shaking again I close my eyes and try to calm my breaths.

I tightened my arms around her. "It's okay sweetheart.. You're okay.. I'm okay... We're okay...." I whispered, looking out the window. I gently pushed her off of me and got up, putting something in front of the window so we couldn't see the flashes of lightening. The power had went out so it was pitch black now. I felt my way around the room until I made it to my drawer. I lit some candles all over the room until it was dim.

I glance up at her with a small smile. I grab my blanket and extra and lay back down. I pull her back down next to me and nestle close. I pull all three covers over us and close my eyes, attempting to sleep

I smiled and pulled her close, kissing her neck gently. I hummed softly and sighed softly. There was no way I was going to get sleep, but if she needs her sleep.

Her humming blocks out the noises, my closed eyes blocked out the lights and she blocked out everything else. I tried to fall asleep but was only mildly drowsy, but I kept my eyes shut nonetheless

I stopped humming after a while and I just laid there, staring up at the ceiling. (Sorry had to wash dishes)

((Its ok)) I slowly open my eyes and glance up at her. I smile slightly and fall asleep in her arms. My arms slack around her neck as I sleep lightly

I fell asleep an hour after she did, holding her protectively in my arms.

I wake up in the morning ad slip out of her arms. I grab a towel and head to the showers. I slowly close the door behind me ((this is been a quick roleplay, this is the 206th post!!))

I woke up in the morning and got dressed, throwing my hair in a ponytail. I walked outside and it was still slightly raining. everything was ruined and the flooding was awful. The headmaster decided to postpone the starting of classes until everything was fixed.

I walk back to the dorm and get dressed in warm jeans and a top and jumper. I lay on Luna' s bed, curled up in the three sheets. I lay there on my back while I think

I walked into the dorm, smiling at her. "it's still raining. The damage is pretty bad and so is the flooding." I sat down on the end of my bed and took her hand. "I told you we were going to be okay."

I smile "I know..... but....." I mutter, sitting up and laying my head on her shoulder "its.... never mind"