Login to your account

Thread: Ello peeps

Ello peeps

Tyandra here, and I found this place by my email. Eh, I'm pretty goofy, laid back, enjoys a sarcastic comment here or there just for fun. I never mean anything by them, so tell me if I upset ya in anyway and I'll apologize. Other than that, the rps I like are; quad, medieval, some future, present, fantasy. I haven't role played in awhile and letting everyone know this now. My computer is in pawn, so I'm using my brother's computer for right and won't be on much. For that, I apologize. Anyway, I have role played for about four years now, on and off though. So, I'm a little rusty. xD

Yep, I think that's enough. If I left anything out just ask.

Hello and welcome to WTF RPG! I'm glad you were interested enough to check us out and sign up even if you don't have access to your own computer at the moment. We'll be here when you can settle in properly.

I'm curious as to what you mean by "quad" roleplaying? I'm not sure if I've heard of that before. :3

This is a great place to stretch your roleplaying wings and see what's out there. By and large, we're shaping up to be a friendly, creative group of players. You may find yourself running into the same problem as some people: finding too many games you're interested in, but not having the time to commit to all of them. And if you don't find one you like, I'm sure that if you made one of your own or asked for some one on one playing, someone would be interested in playing. :3

If you have any questions, just ask! If another user doesn't wander by to give you the answer, I'll be by before too long.
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Welcome to WTF, Tyandra!

I wouldn't worry too much about being rusty though, really. The whole site is geared towards all levels of roleplaying experience so no one will go on a witch hunt just because you haven't played in a while. I understand too, since previously I've quit for year-long stretches, that it's sort of hard to get back into the swing.

Also, might I suggest for your tastes that you check out the featured roleplays scrolling above? All of them contain at least one of your approved genres, some more, and I assure you that they are quite lovely as well. :D

Welcome to the forum.

Now walk into this empty room....there's cake inside!

Thank you everyone. ^.^

@ Maneki Neko: Quad, as in any animal with four legs.

@ Onestar: Thanks, I actually haven't paid attention to the scrolling role plays. Thought they were little games to play while waiting for replies. lol I'll check into them.

@ APBCole: The cake is a lie!

Thanks for the explanation. :3 I'll try to remember that one. xD
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

No problem. xD