Login to your account

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Private School (Private)

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I kissed him back roughly and tangled my fingers in his dark hair. My body was hot, and eager for his touch. I wanted t be dominated, I wanted to be submissive to him. I him to control me so that he knows that I'm his and nobody elses.

i smirked at her and kissed her sweetly then heard the taxi driver banging on the window. i pulled away softly and opened it " money!" he demanded i handed him the money then helped her out " yay were here.'
    Keep calm, and call batman

I smiled at him. Our bags were already delivered to our room. We checked in and then when we got to our room I smiled. "It's beautiful." I whispered.

I smiled " I thought you might like it." I said and looked at her " im going to take a shower. your welcome to join me." I comented quickly as I walked into the bathroom stripping then getting in the nice water

I just shook my head. I want our first time together to be in bed. I got dressed in a very sexy outfit and sat down on the bed, waiting for him.

I got out wraped my bottem half in a towel and stood in front of her " I didn't get any company." I pretended to pout wondering why she hadn't joined me

I smiled and crossed one leg over the other. I was wearing a really sexy dress. "I wanted to wear this for you." I purred.

I looked her up and down " damn im under dressed." I laughed I couldn't keep my eyes off of her

I chuckled, blushing slightly. I can tell that he likes what he sees. I watched him. He looks really hot himself.

I quickly moved next to her pinning her on the bed I kissed her softly " I cant resist you babe!"

I giggled and looked up at him. "You want me dont you?" I purred

I nodded eagrly and unzipped her dress " so badly..." I whispered into her ear nibbling on her neck softly

I smiled and leaned my head back, closing my eyes. "Mm.. I want you too baby.." I whispered.

I pulled off her dress quickly spilling butterfly kisses down her body until I reached her panties I glanced up at her then reacher my hand inside griping her softly

I smiled and looked down at him, biting my lip. My panties are black lace with a matching bra. My body was literally shaking with want of him.

teasing her I moved my fingers around and smirked up at her then pulled my hand out of her panties and slipped them off of her. looking down at her nice bush I smirked "mmm."

I blushed and looked away from him, suddenly feeling shy. I had never been this exposed to anyone. Except for my father. When he raped me when I was 10.

" do you want me to stop?" I asked looking up I kissed her cheek gently

I shook my head and took a deep breath. "No." I whispered, smiling at him.

I smiled at her then kissed her lips ' ok tell me If you do." I said and kissed her flat stomach softly. I pulled her open with my fingers softly then licked her from the back up my mouth automaticly filling with her wetness

I squirmed slightly and let out a soft whimper, tangling my fingers in his hair and closing my eyes. "Mm.." I hummed softly.

i replaced my tongue with two of my fingers working in and out slowly i kissed the inside of her thigh gently

I let out a soft moan and bit my lip. "Damn...... Baby..." I whimpered, arching my back.

I trailed kisses back up her stomach up to her breasts then took one in my mouth gently sucking

I smiled and sat up, detaching him from me. I kissed his lips lovingly and slowly pulled the towel off of him.

I kissed her back with fiery passion " im scared ill hurt you." I admitted softly

I smiled at him sweetly. "Learn to trust yourself baby." I whispered. I gently pushed him down and kissed down his chest. I took his member in my hand and licked it softly, before taking some of it in my mouth and sucking softly.

I moaned " lunnnnaaaaaaa..." I whimpered it felt so good to be touched especially by her I hadn't been touched in so long and never like this

I smiled and took as much of him as I could, sucking hard. I reach over and massaged his balls gently. He actually tastes really good.

I moaned again I ran my fingers through her hair