Login to your account

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Private School (Private)

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I waved back and closed my window. I laid back in bed and played with the beautiful necklace. Soon it was time to start classes.

~at night~ if felt great to be in wolf form but I wanted to be with luna. that's why my uncle was here though to make sure I didn't go see her tonight he was in a lot more control over his wolf then I was of mine. if mine wanted to do something ushually I let it do it. that's probably why when my uncle wasn't looking I dashed off towards lunas dorm and sat there howling at her window
    Keep calm, and call batman

I woke up to howling and I got up and walked to my window. I gasped when I saw a beautiful wolf. Wolves are my favorite animals. And the howling.. Is beautiful.

I could sence my uncle running up I aburtly stoped howling he was in human form. he grabed my neck " james!!! stop that!!" he said not seeing luna looking he scratched between my ears soon relaxed I turned back to human form

I gasped at the sight and I walked to my bed and sat down. "Jamie? A wolf?" I shook my head. "Impossible. I'm just dreaming."

I glared at my uncle " she knows now... its all over she knows..." I said and sat down putting my head in my hands

I laid down shakily in my bed and tried to get my thoughts together. There's no way my boyfriend is a werewolf. No way.

I cried softly she was going to hate me.... she wouldn't love me any more how could she love a monster

I placed my hands on my face and began to cry silently. No.. This can't be true.. This can't be happening.

I slaped my uncle " I said don't let me come here!!" I snaped wiping my eyes I ran back to my dorm

When I woke up in the morning, I was so confused. I just sat there, wondering if I should skip class or not.

I called in sick and walked over to lunas dorm I threw pebble at her window softly

I got up and went to my window, staring down at Jamie. I took a deep breath and opened my window, walking back to my bed and sitting down.

I climbed up and sat next to her " im sorry.... I know you probably don't want to see me anymore..."

I looked up at him, glaring slightly. "Why don't you just explain to me what the fuck is going on?" I asked.

I shrunk down and stared at my feet " I-I-I-I-im.... a were w-w-olf...." I stuttered hating to see her angry I looked at her " im sorry..... I don't want to be this way!"

"So THAT'S where you've been once a month." I turned away from him and began to cry. "Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered, my voice shaking with sobs.

"I didn't want you to hate me... because im a monster luna.... I love you so much... you hate me now. you now how hard that is to know?"

I turned and looked at him, tears still in my eyes. "I don't hate you Jamie..I love you more than anything.." I whispered.

I hugged her softly "but im a monster!"

I hugged him back. "A monster only one day every month. I'll always love you no matter what." I whispered.

I sighed " but what if I cant control it.... and its not just once a month I can change when ever... just during that day I have too..."

I shook my head. "Baby I don't care. I love you so much. Please dont leave.." I whispered.

I looked at her and pulled her tight against me " ill never leave."

I smiled and kissed him softly. "I love you." I whispered.

I smiled at her " I love you too." said into her hair softly kissing her head

I smiled up at him. "I wish this week would be over already.." I whispered.

I nodded " me too babe." I agreed with her I couldn't wait either. so I could have her all to my self everyday!

I smiled and kissed him softly. "I wish we didnt go to seperate schools...." I whispered sadly.

I looked at her " well technically we don't you just go to the girl campus nd I go to the boy." I chuckled "im sorry I kept that from you..."