Login to your account

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Private School (Private)

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I looked up at him. "Yeah. That's when break starts." I said softly. I looked up at the ceiling and began to silently count the cracks.

" you've lost intrest in me tonight?" I asked " am I boring you?" I chuckled and looked at her running my fingers through her hair." im sorry...."
    Keep calm, and call batman

I sat up and looked at him, smiling gently. "Of course not." I replied softly. I leaned in and kissed down his neck gently, grabbing his hand.

I smirked and pulled her into my lap. " ill have to leave in an hour though babe because that's when our head director checks are rooms." I said and smiled "it would not be pretty if he walked in and I wasn't there with the window wide open." I said and kissed her softly my school was very strict lights out at 12. i looked her in the eyes i just adored her eyes. the way they shined the way the sparkled when she looked at me

I straddled him so I was facing him and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm gonna miss you so much.." I whispered, leaning in and kissing him roughly.

i smiled behind the kiss kissing her back just as roughly but with passion i loved this girl so much. she was perfect in every way. my hands slid into her back pockets softly

I stroked the back of his neck gently and pressed my body close to his, kissing him deeper. It was a hot makeout, and I didn't want it to end at all.

i heard a knock on her door and quickly jumped off of her bed and hid in the closet as she opened it i tried to control my breath i could hear her doing the same

"Why aren't you in bed?" My dorm adviser asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "I got caught up in homework." I answered, controlling my breathing. "Well get to bed soon." She said. I nodded and she walked away. I closed the door and locked it, sighing softly.

i walked out slowly and grabed her from " your adviser is a lot nicer then mine." i whispered into her ear

I smiled and turned in his arms, looking up at him. I wrapped one leg over his hip and then leaned up, kissing his lips roughly.

" you waste no time getting back to my lips" i teased and kissed her back.

I pulled back and smiled at him. "You should go baby. I need sleep. I can't wait for the break." I whispered, kissing his cheek gently.

i nodded nad kissed her lips gently one more time " i know you cant." i chuckled then climbed out of her window running back to my dorm

I watched him run away and I smiled, silently closing the window. I crawled into bed and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

in the morning I had my uncle call the head of the school to tell them that I was ok to leave campus today. soon as my uncle was done I left out in to the woods on my way though I stoped by lunas it was still pretty early only 4 her classes started at 6 I threw a rock at her window softly

I groaned softly and got out of bed, surprised to see Jamie standing down there. I opened the window and smiled down at him. "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

" I came to see you." I said and climbed up quickly I told my uncle that id be real fast

I opened the window and let him in. "I thought you weren't going to see me today." I told him.

" you want me to leave?" I joked then smiled at her "I couldn't resist"

I chuckled. "Of course I don't want you to leave." I suddenly turned my back to him and covered my face. "Oh shit.. I look like crap.."

I turned her around prying her hands from her face " you never look like crap. your gorgeous!"

I looked down quickly. "I have bedhead and I don't have any makeup on..." I said softly, really embarrassed.

"your heads beautiful and you look just as pretty without it . even better actually."

"Let me at least brush my teeth." I said. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair really fast, then I walked out and smiled at him.

"now you made me feel bad all I did was brish my teeth and slip into the same jeans I wore yesterday and a diferint t shirt." I laughed and kissed her gently " ill miss you today." I said to her softly " do good in your classes for me."

I frowned and held him close. "I'll miss you too baby...." I said softly, kissing his lips gently.

"my uncles waiting..." I said to her and kissed her cheek. "oh I almost forgot!" I reached into my pocket and grabed a little blue box with a locket on it "here." it had L+J on it in fancy letters I smiled at her

I grinned. "Thank you baby its beautiful." I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow." I whispered.

I clipped it on her neck softly and kissed her cheek " I love you." I said as jumped from the window I waved at her as me and my uncle walked off