Login to your account

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Private School (Private)

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar

Private School (Private)

Forms!!
    Name: Luna Belladona
    Looks: Long black hair that reaches her waist, bright blue eyes, pale skin. She has a round face. She is about 5'4 with nice C cup breasts and all the right curves.
    Personality: Dark, mysterious, quiet, shy, has a dirty side to her.
    Other: Nothing really.

nick names Jamie, jam, and jay-jay

Description

he has average boy length hair its a jet black and is always in his face, he has bright blue eyes as deep as the ocean, hes not very tan most people would say hes pale. he has a light sprinkle of freackles spread through out his face hardly noticible unless you really close to him.

Personality

james is ushually kinda quiet, like the kid in the back of the class room who always works alone. he has friends but is extramly independent. unless you know him very well, then he tends to be hyper but not overly. hes very caring and wouldn't hurt a fly unless it was bugging the one he loves. he loves to give hugs weather you want them or not

History

after his moms death his dad didn't want to deal with him so he sent him to a private school with dorms. his dad is an extream drunk and not a pretty one, so james likes staying in the dorms and is ushuay there during breaks.
    Keep calm, and call batman

Would you like to start?

sure

night was falling all of us boys were sent to our dorms to sleep, or do anything else as long as we were quiet. I smiled as I walked into my room. quickly I changed out of my uniform and into some slim fitting jeans and a black tshirt to show off my abs. like I did almost everynight I locked my door then jumped out the window it was a hard fall but I had got used to it quickly. running across the empty field I thought about luna. I couldn't wait to see her, to kiss her to hold her. just to be with her. I smiled thinking about her. and soon enough I was at her window 'luna!" I whispered as loudly as I dared

I looked up from my homework and I grinned as I saw Jamie. I got up quickly and opened the window, pulling him inside. I pulled him close and quickly kissed him. I was the lucky girl who didn't have to have a roommate. I've missed being with him so much.

I smiled at her " hey babe." I whispered in her ear. " I missed you so much... this place is a dump!" I said and sighed sitting on her bed I layed down and pulled her down with me kissing her neck softly

I smiled and closed my eyes at his soft kisses. I reached my hand down and rubbed his abs gently. "I missed you too.... I wish we were closer.." I whispered.

I pulled her ontop of me " babe I want to but we cant do anything...I don't want you getting in trouble your dad wouldn't like it if you got kickd out."

I pouted and kissed his cheek gently. He was right. If one of the girls were to hear us and report us we could both be expelled. "I want you soo bad.." I purred, kissing his neck gently.

" lunnnaaa" I said looking at her " during break ok..." I said and kissed her gently " trust me babe I want to." I said and trailed kisses down her breasts

His kisses made goosebumps rise on my skin and I bit my lip, wrapping my legs around his waist. "I can't wait.. I'll never let you get out of my bed.." I said seductively.

( I was thinking maybe there could be like a twist not now but a little later where james is like a were wolf or something? only if you like it. )

I smiled at her " your very seductive when you wanna be!" I said and kissed her cheek " but im also stronger then you." I said then flipped her over so I was pinning her down

(That sounds good!)
    I looked up at him and bit my lip. "I know you are. And I love that. I love being controlled." I said with a giggle, looking into his eyes.

(yay! lol)

I looked her in the eyes. " stop being so damn cute luna!" I said then kissed her again biting her lip gently

I smiled and kissed him back deeply, tightening my legs around his waist. I could tell he was hard and personally I'm turned on myself. It sucks that we can't do anything.

I moaned softly into her ear " you better stop or I wont be able to control my self."

I whimpered and dropped my legs from his waist. I looked up at him. "You have to control yourself.. We can't get expelled.." I whispered. I sighed and looked away. "When is the break?"

i smirked " next week, for 1 whole week. " i said and pulled her close to me and ran my hand up and down her leg softly " i already booked us a hotel. i hope you didn't have plans."

I smiled and kissed his cheek gently. "Of course not." I replied with a giggle. I looked up at his face. He is just so handsome.

" so you'll be all mine." i said and smirked " ive got many plans for you."i said caressing her cheek gently. " oh babe i wont be able to come over tomorrow." i said softly it was going to be a full moon. if i changed in front of her or anywhere near her. it could be bad. i didn't want to hurt her

I frowned at him. "Why not?" I asked. I was going to miss him a lot. It's hard to be a day without him. The only time we have together is night. But, you know what they say.. Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

"the same reason im gone once every month." I told her softly. every month I told her the same thing that I had personal things

I sighed softly and shook my head. Sometimes I wonder if he cheats on me but I trust him. I can trust him right? "Okay.." I whispered, looking away.

I looked at her "come on don't do that..." I said and grabed her hand

"Do what?" I asked softly, looking up at him. I kissed his cheek gently and stood up. "You should probably go.. I have homework to do.." I said softly.

" that don't do that." I said and looked at her " what did I do? " I asked

"You didn't do anything. I just have a lot of work to do.." I said softly, sitting back down at my desk. I grabbed my pencil and began to do my homework.

I grabed the pencil from her and looked over her homework " we are ahead of you gals... I learned this last week." I said and answered the few problems quickly with ease." there.'' I said and looked at her " now tell me whats got ya thinking."

I sighed and looked up at him. "Jamie I'm fine. Seriously." I told him as I got up and walked back to my bed, laying down on my back.

I looked back at her "fine..." I said and sat on her bed " ummm... I was thinking on saterday the boys have off. like we can leave campus can you?"