Login to your account

Thread: introducing myself!

introducing myself!

Hey, Y'all Im Tori, a couple days ago one of my friends told me about the site. since roleplaying takes up most of my time, I figured I should join. now that I have joined I am super excited to start roleplaying with anyone and everyone! so if your interested just contact me! keep in mind I am new on this site so if It takes me awhile to get back im probably trying to figure out how! I do a TON of different genres of role plays but, my favorites are romances and/or ones with mystical creatures. I am very detailed in my roleplaying unless of course the other person is a one sentence kinda guy/gal then it gets dificut to describe in great detail whats going on. thanks for reading this if you did, and I hope soon I will get to start roleplaying here! love you guys! X3
    Keep calm, and call batman

Welcome to the site, Tori!

And I'm sure, with those preferences, you'll find tons of people who are willing to role-play with you (we seem to have a fairly robust amount of active one/ones...). Although, a bit of a suggestion, while everyone jumps on the chance to make their own search thread (isn't it easier to just let other people know what you're interested in?), you may get more bite if you browse existing threads and contact people you share some interests with! (:

But if you just want to immerse yourself into the community for the time-being, that's awesome too! Get to know your fellow writers! I'd head on over to the general chatter area and dive into the (somewhat quiet, but extremely friendly) community!

And, as per all welcoming messages, if you have any questions about the site, just toss me or the moderators a line. Everyone is more than happy to help get you better acquainted with WTF.

Oh, I always forget this, but I'm Jing and it's great to see a new face here! :D

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

I second everything Jing just said! ;D

Welcome, newcomer! I love seeing bright and bubbly personalities around here! Because Jing did such a great job welcoming you, I don't want to go and repeat everything she said, but I will give you some links to maybe build off of what she was saying.

Our 1 x 1 search threads are here.

Yes, it's always a good idea to make one yourself, but it's also much easier to go around and reach out to others - because I know some people can be shy and you do not seem shy at all! Haha~

And our general chatter threads are here.

This is a free roam kind of place, feel free to post in whichever one or make your own! I hope to see you around! Those that are active in both the roleplaying and social side of the forum have a good chance of getting Member Spotlight, which is always fun!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.