Login to your account

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop and Stare

I gasped out loud and my neck arched. I groaned and dug my fingers into the couch fabric, my eyes squeezing shut. Wow... God...

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I sucked it a little harder and I ran my free hand up her body and to one of her breasts, squeezing it gently and playing with the nipple.

I began to moan as she continued. Three places she was working and I was loving every second of it. I growled as I pulled at my hair, feeling my muscles squeeze at her fingers as I began to orgasm.

I released her and I gently licked the juices off of her, then I licked up her body and kissed her neck gently, smiling down at her. "How was it?" I purred.

"Fantastic,"I said softly as I wrapped my arms around her and held her backside in my hands. I looked up at her, into those electrifying green eyes as I leaned in and kissed her slowly.

I closed my eyes and kissed her back gently, my hand reaching up to stroke her face gently. We were both hot and sweaty and still a little tipsy.

"Is it time to go home?"I asked softly, kissing across her jaw. I could go all night... But, at the same time, we had a week before classes started, and you never wanted to over do it on the first night.

I nodded. "Yeah.." I whispered. I got off of her and then got all of my clothes back on. After she did the same, we caught a cab back to the college.

I held her hand gently in the cab, nibbling on her neck gently. When we got to the dorm, we didn't show any affetion as we walked around. It was fun. I closed our door gently and chuckled,"Quite a lover, you know..."

I chuckled and smiled at her. "Why thank you. You're not so bad yourself." I undressed and then put a towel around myself. "I'm gonna go shower. Be right back." I went to the showers where nobody was there and I set the towel somewhere dry and I began to wash the stickyness off of myself.

I smiled and changed back into my previous clothes, tossing my things into the hamper. I hung up her transparent robe and laid down on my bed, grinning.

I finished my shower and then walked back to the dorm wrapped in a towel. I locked the door and then, smiled at her as I put the towel away and just put on my transparent robe on. I blow dried my hair and then brushed it out, going to my bed and laying down.

"You sleep nude?"I asked, turning on my side to face her.

I smiled at her slightly. "Yeah, I do. Got a problem with it?" I asked.

"The exact opposite,"I said with a soft laugh, grinning at her,"I may not be able to sleep,"I said with a smirk.

I smiled and winked. "That would be too bad." I teased with a chuckle. I pulled the covers over me and laid on my side.

I smiled and laid flat, closing my eyes and slowly driffting off to sleep.

The next morning I groaned and had a major hangover. I got up and got some asprin and a glass of water, taking the asprin and then putting some on the bedside for Broady.

I was well deep into my sleep, and when I woke up, I was feeling fine. I started drinking at a young age, and working off my alcohol was always easiest for me. I sat up and stretched smiling as I got up.

"You know, I've been drinking heavy Irish beer since I was able to talk but this American shit sucks.." I muttered,sitting on the edge of the bed.

I laughed gently and moved so I stood infront of her. I gently massaged her temples and nodded,"That's why we aren't alowd to drink it young,"I said, smiling,"I'm going to go work out... See you later?"

I nodded. "Yeah.. See you later." I said softly. After she left I laid back down in bed and took a short nap. I felt better when I woke up and I just laid there, bored.

I worked out for a hour and a half, some running, some weights, everything in the gym the college provided. I walked back into our room, glistening in sweat. I smiled at her,"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Great. Just really bored." I replied with a shrug, looking up at her. She looked really sexy all hot and sweaty.... I looked away quickly and looked back down at my lap. I was wearing a black tank top and black booty shorts. I don't remember much from last night. All I remember is the drinking and parts of the sex.

I smiled and noticed the way she was looking at her lap,"What's on your mind, sugar?"I asked, as I grabbed a headband and smoothed my hair back. I stretched before sitting down, untieing my shoes.

"Nothing." I answered softly. I laid back down and stared up at my lap. Why did this happen on the first night? What's going to happen now?

"Something is bugging you,"I said with a sigh, standing up and sitting on the edge of her bed,"What's wrong?"

"Just a little homesick." I replied softly. I looked up at the ceiling and began to silently count the cracks.

I sighed softly and nodded, leaning down and kissing the back of her hand,"It'll get better,"I said softly as I stood up and pulled my socks off, tossing them in the hamper. Whatever playful sexual vibe was here yesterday seemed to be gone.

We explored the campus for a while. Nothing interesting at all. When it got dark we went back to our dorm and I took a shower and then took my transparent robe off, as I rubbed lotion on my body.